Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Pickle85

He scored 43 goals last season. If you weren’t obsessed with the expensive Haaland - Kane - Jesus trio and wanted a cheap striker, he was the man.
In fairness he's always banged them in in the championship but had struggled with the step up. Caution is to be expected. I reckon he'll wind up on fewer than 15 goals this season.

Chief123

Has there ever been a flukier goal and assist for Nunez? :lol:

His goal was off target. It went in off the defenders foot. Not sure why it’s still given to him. His assist was a heavy touch control.

IrishRedDevil

In fairness he's always banged them in in the championship but had struggled with the step up. Caution is to be expected. I reckon he'll wind up on fewer than 15 goals this season.
He’s 6.5 million. If he scores 15 goals, he will outscore 8.0 midfielders.

Pickle85

He’s 6.5 million. If he scores 15 goals, he will outscore 8.0 midfielders.
I did say fewer than 15. And what makes you so sure he'll outscore 8 million midfielders with 15 goals? Either way, given his PL history it's not like he was a sure thing.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Nunez looks like a good FPL pick when he's on the pitch but gametime is a worry. Firmino is going to eat into his minutes and even if he nails down the starting spot the schedule gets more hectic around GW6 when the CL kicks in.

Moby

Dick

His goal was off target. It went in off the defenders foot. Not sure why it’s still given to him. His assist was a heavy touch control.
Get used to saying this. That's what he does. Absolutely relentless and overperforms his xG exactly like this.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
From a Salah owner POV, good to see him getting returns with Nunez on the pitch. Wary of the latter being a chance magnet that reduces Salah's threat.

carty

Supports
liverpool
They might take that assist away from Salah

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)

Cause it went off of him. It hit the defender then hit Nunez’s foot and went in.

Moby

Dick
Looks like the strikers are gonna dominate again. Happy I went with a big at the front structure so can directly bring these guys in but let's see. Plenty of games to go.

Canuckred64

I think I might be too obsessed with this game , two games in and I have been pulling for Arsenal and Liverpool to score goals and get clean sheets. Just dosent sit well.

Paul_Scholes18

Do we want Spurs to win to beat City and Liverpool to the title or hope we can do it? Given our lack of signings I doubt we win the league so might as well hope Spurs do it.

CallyRed

Hilarious. I picked my team, forgot to pick my starting 11. Darwin and JWP left on my bench...

Leonzo1

Not looking great at the moment for us Kane owners. Playing more as a CM than last season.