Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Paul_Scholes18

Bailey getting subbed :(. Should have gone with Rashford who can also get subbed,but not as likely with Martial out.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
So far....awful start. Only positive pick is Ramsdale. Wrong captain, Perisic on the bench, Jesus 2 points.....damn

Paul_Scholes18

So far....awful start. Only positive pick is Ramsdale. Wrong captain, Perisic on the bench, Jesus 2 points.....damn
Template is getting fecked. If you do not have Salah cap it is disaster. Still time for Bailey to come good if he stays on.

Last edited:

Paul_Scholes18

More annoying Trippier benched for Bailey haha. This Bailey hyped with his pre season form and newly promoted side got me.

Paul_Scholes18

What to do with Bailey? Just keep him and play Pereira instead or what in the future?

There is really noone tempting to get for his cost.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
What to do with Bailey? Just keep him and play Pereira instead or what in the future?

There is really noone tempting to get for his cost.
Save your transfers and prepare to upgrade him to a 5.5-6.5m. I'll keep him for the next two fixtures but he's going out for me after that.

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Kane blank and only a Son assist in a 4-1 win. Will very happily take that as somebody with no Spurs currently.

Kane to Haaland will be popular this week I bet. So glad that's not a move I have to make.

Dazzmondo

Captaining Son and going with Kane really screwed me big time. Knew going without Salah was a risk but just thought Spurs would destroy Southampton (which they still did).

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
feck it....sticking with Kane. But not as captain anymore. Biggest question; replace Perisic or not? I doubt that he will be starter after today

The Neville wears Prada

Relatively happy so far! 48 points with Haaland, Cancelo and Sancho yet to come.

Not going to make any knee-jerk changes, as that is where big points are lost!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
BROWNHILL that cnut! Now that he's not here to ruin FPL for me, he's in the championship scoring against Luton the absolute piece of shit :mad:

Teja

40 with Cancelo, Rashford, Mount, Haaland, Leicester GK to go.

Decent start to the GW. Rashford netting a couple of goals tomorrow will make my weekend, but I don't think it'll happen. Based on the leaks, it seems likeTen Hag's training with Ronaldo upfront.

roseguy64

Yep it was Saliba or Holding. Saliba had come from a decent fee and Holding was rumoured to be off on loan.
Both 4.5m.

Went Saliba and he didn't even make the squad and due to other things ended up losing 0.3m before I could ship him!
Oh. I was thinking you didn't realise he'd left on loan last season.