Fantasy Premier League 22/23

paulscholes18

I meant in your league, each Individual person. Always like seeing what the rivals have done once the deadline gone.
Sorry. Click on their name then near the bottom on the right side it says transfers history click on that.

Dan_F

Panic transferred out Rashford for Rodrigo because of the price changes. I’d had a day on the beers and didn’t have the mental capacity to plan a strategy :lol:

Luckily I’ve had a really good start and still have one free transfer left.

Given some more time to look now, I can’t really see anyone under 6.5 million to make me think I’ve made a glaringly obvious error by not getting them in. I can’t find extra funds to stretch to a Gundogan either.

Swiss_Red89

Yep, ditched Rashford for him yesterday after our game.

Now i'm with Martinelli/Jesus/Odegaard....bit too attacking heavy on Arsenal. Will probably ditch Odegaard for someone like Rodrigo after next GW.

paulscholes18

James playing RCB then, best we can hope for is 6 points from him, Hopefully Kulu can get me points then

diarm

I dropped Jesus for Darwin so I could manoeuvre a bit with Arsenal players/ other players in the squad. Regret it a little so far but have Darwin, Salah, TAA and Kulu to play today so hopefully that will be fine. The Arsenal players I have are Saliba :(, Zinchenko and Martinelli. Depending on how Darwin does i might change again.
Even if you lose a couple of points this week, you'll make it up with the 11 goals Nunez is going to score against our backline next week.

Dan_F

James playing RCB then, best we can hope for is 6 points from him, Hopefully Kulu can get me points then
Not sure about that. Still has set pieces and he’s still playing very high up. Can see him whipping in lots of crosses still.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Did he play there inthe first game? Thought he did, but then read he put about 17 crosses in.
If he stays in this position most of his value is gone.

paulscholes18

Did he play there inthe first game? Thought he did, but then read he put about 17 crosses in.
If he stays in this position most of his value is gone.
He started the game at RWB then went to lwb when RCL came on the went to RCB when Cucurella came on.

Pickle85

So should I bin off perisic for cucurella? I just know the minute I drop him he starts.

RedDevil@84

Foden, Diaz, VVD, Gabriel
Sancho vs Foden a hard one. With Foden you never know if Pep bench him. I would start Foden still.

James vs Spurs easy to bench this time if the call is tight.

I bench Trippier as well. Brighton did look good in attack and Welbeck before his injury is pretty decent.
Thanks to you guys, I benched James and Trippier.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Bloody hell, not sure what to hope for there not being a Kane goal, after shipping him for Haaland, but at leasty that stops it being an own goal for James!

Goal v Assist not much odds though Haaland v Kane I suppose.

Zen

Bloody hell, not sure what to hope for there not being a Kane goal, after shipping him for Haaland, but at leasty that stops it being an own goal for James!

Goal v Assist not much odds though Haaland v Kane I suppose.
Goal + 2 Bonus ;)

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Annoyingly that goal moved Kane to 2 bonus from nothing. 8 points versus Haaland's 5. Not a disaster.

James on 8 at least.

Zen

Also you were Captaining Salah if you kept Kane.... so it's a 2pt gain as of now, until my beloved Captain Salah hat-trick tomorrow.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Thanks to you guys, I benched James and Trippier.
And you played Foden. You're welcome.

The real question is what is the state of your squad when you are even having to decide who to bench from those players in the first place? You want people like DaSilva and Williams on your bench with 14 points between them like me.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I'm just sticking with James.. The Chilwell-Cucu/Perisic-Sess is far too much of a headache. Just gonna pay the extra money for the nailed guy with the kind of attacking potential we saw today.
I know but I just want a cheap way into that Spurs attack because I won't be getting Kane or Son.

Withnail

I himmed and hawed whether to put Sanchez in for Ramsdale and stuck with Ramsdale for a whopping one point. Did well overall with 70pts and Salah, TAA still to play. Bit annoyed the Kane to Haaland swap didn't work out this week but what can you do.

Zen

Cucurella isn't going to be much of minutes problem .... the only one of that defence, Mendy aside, playing more, is Koulibaby. He's durable and flexible to into the back 3 when Chilwell comes in. But you know, if James stays fit, he's way too cheap at 6.0 too... so it's a tough one. Chilwell's out of the question now, despite still high haulage in games being likely.

Not commenting on the Spurs situation, but I think once they see games where they can go ultra aggressive with the full backs is when Perisic will flourish massively. I'm keeping him until City I think.... feck that -0.1 already!