Fantasy Premier League 22/23

carty

Supports
liverpool
Jesus will now be getting sold by the 77%

The Neville wears Prada

Pleased with my start... Have Saka, Gabriel and Jesus - 14 points so far (before bonuses).

I have faith Jesus will score plenty as the season continues

Paul_Scholes18

No bonus for Ramsdale and Martinelli :(. Saliba comes in and much better than White for it.

I think last year every bloody clean sheet Ramsdale got when I did not own him he got lots of bonus.

Still a good start given that Jesus blank do barely matter with his ownership.

Perisic is going to decide tomorrow if this is a disaster round or a great one.

worldinmotion66

Took Saliba out for Dalot at the last minute, feel like that could be a mistake. He looks a quality player.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
This is why fb are overrated. When team has cs then central defenders are in bonus, not fbs. (Unless they had goal or assist)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
This is why fb are overrated. When team has cs then central defenders are in bonus, not fbs. (Unless they had goal or assist)
Cheers. That's me doing TAA, Robertson, Cancelo, James > VVD, Matip, Ake, Koulibaly for -12 tonight.

saivet

Zinchenko first on my bench with 9 points. Welcome back to FPL ffs

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I feel like I got off the hook leaving out Jesus, he still looks excellent and will be a must for that Bournemouth game.

I am probably being too hopeful, but wondering if I will be able to pick him up for less if he doesn’t score against Leicester.

Zen

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Arsenal CB's = 56 bps (both natural)
Arsenal FB's = 63 bps (one an actual CB and pretty goddamn awkward)

Same cost. Plus nothing in the game favours CB's when getting a clean sheet. They do very little in playmaking terms, which is where the true gain in bps comes from generally outside of being directly involved.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Better than my 5.8m, thankfully it's only 1 player and I didn't have a load of duds. Guehi being 2nd sub behind Ebowei might be an issue though
Guehi will end up being one of the best 4.5 mil defenders, but his fixtures at the start are a killer.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Where was Saliba last season season i brought him in. Only to lose 0.3m very quickly and he never played a game!

Glad I'd set my team with what I was happy with, as the "2 hour" ish drive took over 4 and I literally arrived at my race 2 mins after the deadline!

Martinelli goal to start and Jesus had to be covered. It's his next run of games that is key, not today necessarily.
But he'll need to produce or so many will sell he'll drift down in value.

EvilChuck

Zinchenko and Jesus, 14pts after bonuses. Would have been nice if Martinelli or Odegaard could have scored to give Jesus some assists.

Seen so many people selling Jesus already, which is a bit shocking. Arsenal have a good run of games coming and he looked lively for the first hour or so, until Arsenal started to sit back and just defend

Moby

Dick
Martinelli goal to start and Jesus had to be covered. It's his next run of games that is key, not today necessarily.
But he'll need to produce or so many will sell he'll drift down in value.
Another blank and get ready for Jesus to Darwin moves everywhere.

RUUD_10_LEGEND

Joint top of the Redcafe league, and it's only the first time I've actually remembered to enter it. I shall make the most of being there after a whole one game!