Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Zinchenko picked up 12 points for me. Jesus 2 which is disappointing.

Kentonio

Scout
Supports
Chelsea
Glad to have Gabriel and Saka in my team. Not glad to have forgotten to set captain and to have Edouard auto set as Cap..

diarm

The 4 people on Earth who didn't pick Jesus must be feeling pretty smug tonight.

roseguy64

Where was Saliba last season season i brought him in. Only to lose 0.3m very quickly and he never played a game!

Glad I'd set my team with what I was happy with, as the "2 hour" ish drive took over 4 and I literally arrived at my race 2 mins after the deadline!

Martinelli goal to start and Jesus had to be covered. It's his next run of games that is key, not today necessarily.
But he'll need to produce or so many will sell he'll drift down in value.
Are you serious with the Saliba thing?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Where was Saliba last season season i brought him in. Only to lose 0.3m very quickly and he never played a game!

Glad I'd set my team with what I was happy with, as the "2 hour" ish drive took over 4 and I literally arrived at my race 2 mins after the deadline!

Martinelli goal to start and Jesus had to be covered. It's his next run of games that is key, not today necessarily.
But he'll need to produce or so many will sell he'll drift down in value.
What was the race and where?

worldinmotion66

How are the bonus points allocated? I thought Zinchenko did alright but he certainly wasn't the best player on the pitch, he got skinned a few times. Masterclass from Saliba.

Gawge

Joint 3rd in the Caf mini league. Stop the count.

Enjoying having Zinchenko and Martinelli before the rest of the week and season goes wrong.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How are the bonus points allocated? I thought Zinchenko did alright but he certainly wasn't the best player on the pitch, he got skinned a few times. Masterclass from Saliba.

Bonus Points
The Bonus Points System (BPS) utilises a range of statistics to create a BPS score for every player. The three best performing players in each match will be awarded bonus points. 3 points will be awarded to the highest scoring player, 2 to the second best and 1 to the third.

Examples of how bonus point ties will be resolved are as follows:

• If there is a tie for first place, Players 1 & 2 will receive 3 points each and Player 3 will receive 1 point.
  • If there is a tie for second place, Player 1 will receive 3 points and Players 2 and 3 will receive 2 points each.
  • If there is a tie for third place, Player 1 will receive 3 points, Player 2 will receive 2 points and Players 3 & 4 will receive 1 point each.
How is the BPS score calculated?
Players score BPS points based on the following statistics (one point for each unless otherwise stated):

ActionBPS
Playing 1 to 60 minutes3
Playing over 60 minutes6
Goalkeepers and defenders scoring a goal12
Midfielders scoring a goal18
Forwards scoring a goal24
Assists9
Goalkeepers and defenders keeping a clean sheet12
Saving a penalty15
Save2
Successful open play cross1
Creating a big chance (a chance where the receiving player should score)3
For every 2 clearances, blocks and interceptions (total)1
For every 3 recoveries1
Key pass1
Successful tackle (net*)2
Successful dribble1
Scoring the goal that wins a match3
70 to 79% pass completion (at least 30 passes attempted)2
80 to 89% pass completion (at least 30 passes attempted)4
90%+ pass completion (at least 30 passes attempted)6
Conceding a penalty-3
Missing a penalty-6
Yellow card-3
Red card-9
Own goal-6
Missing a big chance-3
Making an error which leads to a goal-3
Making an error which leads to an attempt at goal-1
Being tackled-1
Conceding a foul-1
Being caught offside-1
Shot off target-1
*Net successful tackles is the total of all successful tackles minus any unsuccessful tackles. Players will not be awarded negative BPS points for this statistic.

Data is supplied by Opta and once it has been marked as final will not be changed. We will not enter into discussion around any of the statistics used to calculate this score for any individual match.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Are you serious with the Saliba thing?
Yep it was Saliba or Holding. Saliba had come from a decent fee and Holding was rumoured to be off on loan.
Both 4.5m.

Went Saliba and he didn't even make the squad and due to other things ended up losing 0.3m before I could ship him!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
What was the race and where?
1mile race up a really steep hill in South Wales.
Doing a 3.5m fell race today which may or may not prove to be harder. But at least there will be at least half of it flat and down!!
Beauty of a mile is however severe it is just a mile!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
It does seem a bit too biased to defenders these days. If there's a clean sheet it seems a given defenders cash in unless someone else scores 2.
Possibly better than the days where the big names seemed to get the bonus by default.
But maybe a bit too skewed to defenders now.

worldinmotion66

Bonus Points
The Bonus Points System (BPS) utilises a range of statistics to create a BPS score for every player. The three best performing players in each match will be awarded bonus points. 3 points will be awarded to the highest scoring player, 2 to the second best and 1 to the third.

Examples of how bonus point ties will be resolved are as follows:

• If there is a tie for first place, Players 1 & 2 will receive 3 points each and Player 3 will receive 1 point.
  • If there is a tie for second place, Player 1 will receive 3 points and Players 2 and 3 will receive 2 points each.
  • If there is a tie for third place, Player 1 will receive 3 points, Player 2 will receive 2 points and Players 3 & 4 will receive 1 point each.
How is the BPS score calculated?
Players score BPS points based on the following statistics (one point for each unless otherwise stated):

ActionBPS
Playing 1 to 60 minutes3
Playing over 60 minutes6
Goalkeepers and defenders scoring a goal12
Midfielders scoring a goal18
Forwards scoring a goal24
Assists9
Goalkeepers and defenders keeping a clean sheet12
Saving a penalty15
Save2
Successful open play cross1
Creating a big chance (a chance where the receiving player should score)3
For every 2 clearances, blocks and interceptions (total)1
For every 3 recoveries1
Key pass1
Successful tackle (net*)2
Successful dribble1
Scoring the goal that wins a match3
70 to 79% pass completion (at least 30 passes attempted)2
80 to 89% pass completion (at least 30 passes attempted)4
90%+ pass completion (at least 30 passes attempted)6
Conceding a penalty-3
Missing a penalty-6
Yellow card-3
Red card-9
Own goal-6
Missing a big chance-3
Making an error which leads to a goal-3
Making an error which leads to an attempt at goal-1
Being tackled-1
Conceding a foul-1
Being caught offside-1
Shot off target-1
*Net successful tackles is the total of all successful tackles minus any unsuccessful tackles. Players will not be awarded negative BPS points for this statistic.

Data is supplied by Opta and once it has been marked as final will not be changed. We will not enter into discussion around any of the statistics used to calculate this score for any individual match.
Cheers mate. That certainly explains how Zinchenko got all three.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Was always likely Nunez wouldn't start based on how he and Firmino were used in pre-season.

With a game at Old Trafford in GW3, owners shouldn't expect him to become a regular starter from next week on either.

Lee565

I thought Liverpool had great depth, their bench looks a little light to me