Fantasy Premier League 22/23

ROFLUTION

I’m in a very strange position where I’ve started better than I’ve ever started and don’t really want to change my team but got my 2 FTs.

Only person that worried me is a Nero but not many other options at the same price. Could change Perisic to Trippier (for example) to have a bit of extra cash and upgrade Neto but Spurs’ fixtures are really good for the next few weeks and he is the kind of player who can play 10 minutes and get a return.

My team is currently:
Ramsdale / Iversen
TAA / James / Cancelo / Perisic / Vestergaard
Salah / Neto / Martinelli / Luis Diaz / Pereira
Haaland / Jesus / Greenwood (not the cnut version)

Is not making a transfer daft having to rolled one over last week?
Thats a great team. Not sure I’d change anything.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I’m in a very strange position where I’ve started better than I’ve ever started and don’t really want to change my team but got my 2 FTs.

Only person that worried me is a Nero but not many other options at the same price. Could change Perisic to Trippier (for example) to have a bit of extra cash and upgrade Neto but Spurs’ fixtures are really good for the next few weeks and he is the kind of player who can play 10 minutes and get a return.

My team is currently:
Ramsdale / Iversen

Rather than waste the transfer why not at least change Vestergaard to a playing £4m defender in Williams or Patterson? You never know when you might need him.

HairyBack23

My team is currently:
Ramsdale / Iversen

If you're considering burning a transfer at least go Iversen to Ward.

If it was me I'd go Neto & Vestergaard > Gomes 4.4m after price drop & Walker/Cucurella.

Moby

Dick
It is hard for me to name a captain who plays vs us.
For me that's the main reason to captain Mo, like last season. Especially if the new manager is hellbent on going on the front foot and play a high line with those clowns at the back, that's another hat trick coming.

But Jesus vs Bournemouth with the way he's playing can be mental as well.

redcucumber

Would people get rid of Roberson for Reece James? Liverpool have obviously got us next so it could be a cricket score with a clean sheet. On the flip side, James looks in good form and they play a leaky Leeds.

Ady87

Ramsdale
TAA James Cancelo Walker
Salah Martinelli Diaz Gross
Haaland Jesus

Brought in Gross and Cancelo with my 2 FT. Will probably keep the team like this until WC in the next few weeks.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Would people get rid of Roberson for Reece James? Liverpool have obviously got us next so it could be a cricket score with a clean sheet. On the flip side, James looks in good form and they play a leaky Leeds.
Not unless you absolutely have to. I would save that transfer and use 2 next week.

3vra

Just when you think you've had a bad gameweek...

:lol:
100% fake, too many red signs.

Those players cost around 97,5 mil so no one would have all that bad cheap defenders and not upgrade it for James, Cancelo etc. Another thing there are 9 176 311 players and that team was 8847456 in the game week. So there is no chance there were around 300 k (minus teams created recently) worst teams out there, and De Gea V-captain ? At least make it believable, whoever made it.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
100% fake, too many red signs.

Those players cost around 97,5 mil so no one would have all that bad cheap defenders and not upgrade it for James, Cancelo etc. Another thing there are 9 176 311 players and that team was 8847456 in the game week. So there is no chance there were around 300 k (minus teams created recently) worst teams out there, and De Gea V-captain ? At least make it believable, whoever made it.
They're called dead teams.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Mainly because a lot of people don't wanna pay 11.5m for a defensive midfielder.

I genuinely have no idea where those two bonus points came from against Chelsea.
Tackles. Interceptions. Blocks. All the traits of a good DMF.

Next year he'll be a £4.5m mid I heard.

Moby

Dick
Battle of the gods for this week's captaincy. Still no clue who to go with.

Can't shake off the visions of Salah running at Shaw and Maguire with De Gea watching from behind the goal.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

Can't shake off the visions of Salah running at Shaw and Maguire with De Gea watching from behind the goal.
Harry Mags potentially dropped according to reports.

Moby

Dick
Harry Mags potentially dropped according to reports.
Still the overall defense will be prone to errors especially if they play a high line or try to play out of the back with DDG. If they thought Brighton and Brentford pressed them, this is a fecking Klopp team.

The one thing putting me off a bit is the whole protest and in case it gets called off in the middle or something. Otherwise there's far bigger haul potential playing against a defense like us which is gonna try to go forward as opposed to Bournemouth at home who could sit deep all day.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Jesus has to be worth a look.
Terrible Bournemouth away.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"

Tough one… Salah is ‘safe’, Haaland could be dropped in Pep roulette and Jesus is a good option… looking at SKY fantasy football league, a lot of the top players captained him last week (some even TCed him… probably why they’re top though)

Moby

Dick
Tough one… Salah is ‘safe’, Haaland could be dropped in Pep roulette and Jesus is a good option… looking at SKY fantasy football league, a lot of the top players captained him last week (some even TCed him… probably why they’re top though)
Not Haaland with Newcastle away, not that City won't score goals but it's between Mo and Jesus. Mo being a midfielder with extra points is a tad more reliable and proven but Arsenal are on absolute fire and playing a relegation fodder - which is exactly where you expect them to feck up. :lol:

Can see Liverpool coming in strong after dropping points in both the games. fecking coin tosses every week.

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Not Haaland with Newcastle away, not that City won't score goals but it's between Mo and Jesus. Mo being a midfielder with extra points is a tad more reliable and proven but Arsenal are on absolute fire and playing a relegation fodder - which is exactly where you expect them to feck up. :lol:

Can see Liverpool coming in strong after dropping points in both the games. fecking coin tosses every week.
Yeah but so will we, you’ll see a huge reaction from the pla…. :lol::lol:

Nah, couldn’t finish that sentence without laughing emojis and real laughing.

(edit/Ps. For anyone who hasn’t read the Swiss Ramble thread, have a read. Top tip, have something cheap/breakable to hand .. you’ll need it. Scum)

K Stand Knut

Oh. Forgive me for not taking this advice!

Swapping Neto for a player who is not looking likely to play, and if he does, he’s coming in to a terrible team does not fill me with any kind of hope.

Think this would be a bonkers idea when coupled with Pereira being unlikely to play too.

*waits for Gomes to get 2 attacking returns and to look very silly!

RDCR07

I need to transfer out Bailey. I have a 1m in the bank. Any suggestions lads? Should I save a transfer and switch to a back five next time? Missing out on Rodrigo is having serious repercussions on my team cause there is no one else I want between 5.0 and 6.0 and I might have to switch formations cause of that.

Ramsdale
TAA - Cancelo - Walker - James - (Williams)
Salah - Diaz - Martinelli - Bailey - (Andreas)
Jesus - Haaland - (Archer)

Edwards6

I need to transfer out Bailey. I have a 1m in the bank. Any suggestions lads? Should I save a transfer and switch to a back five next time? Missing out on Rodrigo is having serious repercussions on my team cause there is no one else I want between 5.0 and 6.0 and I might have to switch formations cause of that.

Ramsdale
Harvey Elliott. Should be a Liverpool starter till Thiago is back fit

Paul_Scholes18

Ramsdale
I think Gordon is the best. For defenders I like Dunk or Henry.

You could try Cucurella too.

Playing Neco is not the worst idea as Everton are quite bad, but so is Forest.

RDCR07

Harvey Elliott. Should be a Liverpool starter till Thiago is back fit
Already have 3 Pool players. Even if I didn't the third pool player I would like is either Robertson or Diaz. Feels like Harvey is a waste of a Liverpool space.

Bristol_Red_87

OK so used up my 2 FT.

Next question is, do I take a -4 to bring in Salah for Son.

All the stats suggest they are both on to score around 7 points.

I feel like I'm dammed if I do, dammed if I don't!?

RDCR07

OK so used up my 2 FT.

Next question is, do I take a -4 to bring in Salah for Son.

All the stats suggest they are both on to score around 7 points.

I feel like I'm dammed if I do, dammed if I don't!?
I wouldn’t risk it cause the game might not go ahead with the protests planned.