Fantasy Premier League 22/23

saik

This any better? Downgrade Martinelli to Garnacho, upgrade 4th defender?

Tried something very similar to this but tried to keep Kane in along with Salah, De Bruyne and Haaland. Sort of fourmium I guess? :lol: It is possible but I would then have Garnacho and another <6m midfielder. Someone like Eze, Gross or Andreas maybe?

Behind the right goal post as "Whiteside shoots!"
Really good team mate :D

Im going down the Garnacho route and Martial maybe for Darwin but other than that we will have a similar team!
Not mine, a Twitterati team
:lol:, though I like Raptor find him very knowledgeable
I like him too, he’s not pretentious but (as he admit), he has had the spawniest season so far :)

paulscholes18

Anyone playing the WC fantasy football?
Pickford
Cancelo Trippier Dumfries
Trossard Rodrigo KDB Musiala
Neymar Messi Mbappe

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Just seen I finished level on points with a dipper in the cup. Beat him on the most goals tiebreaker (3v2) thanks to Darwin's brace. Eat shit you scouse bastard!

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
I'm thinking Cancelo out.. Double Arsenal or Newcastle defence. But Joao has burnt me already when I took him out and I just know he's going to burn me again.

Would allow me to do Callum Wilson up to Nunez

Nou_Camp99

what would Souness do?
Anyone playing the WC fantasy football?
Pickford
Cancelo Trippier Dumfries
Trossard Rodrigo KDB Musiala
Neymar Messi Mbappe
Neymar is expected to play behind a front 3 of Vinicius, Rafinha and Richarlison. It's putting me off him tbh.

Trossard isn't guaranteed to start. If he does he's a great pick but he doesn't usually start for Belgium.

saik

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Yeah, Ben White has been amazing this season. :wenger:

This is very similar to the 4mium I tried to draft that I mentioned a couple of days ago. Only difference being I don't have enough value in my squad to have Martinelli in there. :lol:
Decent, but you get spanked when the likes of Cancelo/TAA/James start hauling which they will do.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Might perch mine like this for now

RAMSDALE WARD
CANCELO TRIPPIER BOTMAN DALOT N WILLIAMS
KDB MARTINELLI RASHY ALMIRON ANDREAS
KANE HAALAND MARTIAL

Salah probably the big miss, but can't have everyone without rucking it

saik

Decent, but you get spanked when the likes of Cancelo/TAA/James start hauling which they will do.
Yea, fully aware of that. For me to have those 4 in my team, I'm having Garnacho, Almiron and another <6m midfielder which is not ideal at all. It's a toss up between Salah and De Bruyne for me. Haaland and Kane are pretty much guaranteeing atleast a goal every game until now.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Yea, fully aware of that. For me to have those 4 in my team, I'm having Garnacho, Almiron and another <6m midfielder which is not ideal at all. It's a toss up between Salah and De Bruyne for me. Haaland and Kane are pretty much guaranteeing atleast a goal every game until now.
Kane will miss a game of he gets another yellow just so you know.

Paul_Scholes18

Do we go Martial after the break? Ronaldo is surely out.

Martial fitness is bad, but I will have a strong bench if I go Almiron over Zaha.

If Mitro gets the suspension he is easy to bring in for Martial if fit.

AlexUTD

Paul_Scholes18

Gone for this so far:

Ward
Cancelo Saliba Trippier Dalot
Odegaard Almiron KDB
Kane Haaland Martial

Subs: Raya Pereira Rodrigo Amartey
Go Gabriel or White over Saliba for less yellows and less money unless you have value in him.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Might perch mine like this for now

RAMSDALE WARD
CANCELO TRIPPIER BOTMAN DALOT N WILLIAMS
KDB MARTINELLI RASHY ALMIRON ANDREAS
KANE HAALAND MARTIAL

Salah probably the big miss, but can't have everyone without rucking it
Don't want to "scare" you but that is 90% same as my team :D .

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
What is "good" result at this point of season? Being under 10k? 100k? 500k?
Those at top have 130-140 points more than me. 140 points difference in only 15 games? Are those guys shitting points, ffs?

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Hmm good point one more yellow and he's suspended isn't it? I'd lose 0.1 so could switch to Gabriel.

To go to White I'd have 0.5 in the bank but nowhere really to use it.
You'll find somewhere... If not, that money means you don't panic and make early transfers.

Withnail

You'll find somewhere... If not, that money means you don't panic and make early transfers.
Yeah I'll think about it. I have time and trying not to make too many transfers too soon if they could count against me later on. It's always better to have something in the bank, I suppose. I've a big fat zero at the moment.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
:lol: :lol:. Btw, are WE sure that having Rashy AND Martial is good idea? Smells like a fecking disaster. Talk me out of that, pleeeease
It's utter madness.
One haul each every 7 or so weeks, but we fool ourselves that the price point is good and Rashy is OOP.
Plus we're a decent team and who else is going to score....cue randoms score the goals each week on rotation bar our two.

The biggest comedy of the Ronaldo scenario is people rewriting history of the last 2 years and suddenly suggesting these 2 are the key to it all again. Martial was shipped off for a loan for a year for goodness sake, and Rashy has barely been interested for 18months .

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Three United is risky. I've Dalot and taking a bit of a punt on Martial. Hopefully he can stay fit.
It's utter madness.
One haul each every 7 or so weeks, but we fool ourselves that the price point is good and Rashy is OOP.
Plus we're a decent team and who else is going to score....cue randoms score the goals each week on rotation bar our two.

The biggest comedy of the Ronaldo scenario is people rewriting history of the last 2 years and suddenly suggesting these 2 are the key to it all again. Martial was shipped off for a loan for a year for goodness sake, and Rashy has barely been interested for 18months .
I had Dalot and Rashy most of games. On Dalot i can't complain because he is really good asset for that price. But with Rashy is the same as you @Sandikan said; "he will score next game for sure. If not him, who else? He has great price. He will get at least assist. Bla bla bla".

And now, as a complete clown, i am saying to me exact same excuses for Martial. Martial/Rashford combo is possible rage quit :nervous:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
I had Dalot and Rashy most of games. On Dalot i can't complain because he is really good asset for that price. But with Rashy is the same as you @Sandikan said; "he will score next game for sure. If not him, who else? He has great price. He will get at least assist. Bla bla bla".

And now, as a complete clown, i am saying to me exact same excuses for Martial. Martial/Rashford combo is possible rage quit :nervous:
I had Martial that year he was down as a midfielder, which should have been epic value and erm...wasn't.

With Mitrovic seemingly crocked until Dec 26th anyway, Martial is probably as good a 3rd striker as you'll get though. Can always be shipped down to some pony after.
First 3 games look decent before the City/Arsenal double

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
I had Martial that year he was down as a midfielder, which should have been epic value and erm...wasn't.

With Mitrovic seemingly crocked until Dec 26th anyway, Martial is probably as good a 3rd striker as you'll get though. Can always be shipped down to some pony after.
First 3 games look decent before the City/Arsenal double
I had good success with Toney (until he got 5 yellow cards). I have Kane and Haaland and it is now between Toney, Martial or Jesus. Don't know, our first 3 fixtures look great and at this moment my team is Rashy and Martial.

Damn, that will not end well