Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Moby

Dick
Kane for me. Especially as Leicester will have a goalkeeper this game.
They still don't have a defender with a working brain, and had one of their CBs sent off last game. And Toney is at home. Soton have done alright recently and Spurs are rancid in attack, don't see that as a high scoring game.

Also I've had it with @CassiusClaymore calling me a fecking herd follower. feck the template. :lol:

Red Star One

They still don't have a defender with a working brain, and had one of their CBs sent off last game. And Toney is at home. Soton have done alright recently and Spurs are rancid in attack, don't see that as a high scoring game.

Also I've had it with @CassiusClaymore calling me a fecking herd follower. feck the template. :lol:
leaning Toney (C) now as well :lol: still long 10 minutes.

Dan_F

What we thinking on WC? Is there really any need to save it past this week at this point? Likely 2 games off in week 32 but other than that nothing major upcoming. Could play the WC this weekend and then set up the team perfectly for the DGW the following fixtures to use with bench boost.
Team dependent but I’m able to put out 9 this week and already really strong next week for a bench boost next. I’m sure it’ll come in useful for 30 onwards.

There’s going to be a lot of teams filled with players from Brentford, Brighton, Chelsea etc. that won’t be able to move them out quickly.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history

Hehe. Rent free. :smirk:

And Trent free. Thankfully.

redcucumber

Went for Saka captain and regretting it now. Should have gone Toney or Kane. It's fun that there's no obvious choice, though.

Zen

big time here....

Kepa - White - Zinchenko - Chilwell - Mudryk - Saka CAP - JWP - Son - Toney - Watkins - Kane

Binned off Trippier. Forest best do the business there. 1 goal, all I ask, get smashed otherwise!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
I'm locked in. Disaster of a team and expecting feck all progress but here we are :lol:

Kepa
Botman, Trippier, Zinchenko, Chilwell, Henry
Saka(vc), Martinelli
Kane(c), Twatkins, Toney
We’re the same apart from Henry is Mee for me.

What you thinking for next GW?

Red Star One

Kane 150 EO. Holy feck. :lol:
I’m drunk on a night out and just checked - literally the only one with Toney (C) at the top of my MLs :lol: will be a wild ride tomorrow

Btw know the other goal got cancelled but Isak is gold, shame I didn’t get him in

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Saka to Bruno and Zinchenko to Shaw... But I'll assess after this week and the international break... Will definitely BB.

:wenger:
I’m considering Bruno and Shaw too but less sure of Shaw now Casemiro is out.

Cant see us being clean sheeters without him. I’m not sure if United assets might be a bit of a risk without Casemiro.

Moby

Dick
I’m drunk on a night out and just checked - literally the only one with Toney (C) at the top of my MLs :lol: will be a wild ride tomorrow

Btw know the other goal got cancelled but Isak is gold, shame I didn’t get him in
Yeah he looks great. Has good fixtures in the double as well and then another double coming up.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Zinchenko won’t be playing - apparently his calf again.
Was annoyed there that I had changed him last minute and completely forgot I hadn’t. Didn’t even remember what team I confirmed in the end.

Went in now to check…Trippier and Pope :(