Fantasy Premier League 22/23

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
Just seen the handball in the Bournemouth game that wasn't a pen and the pen that Southampton got. Wtf is actually going on now? It's pretty obvious there's no consistency in the rules any more.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
On 31 points
Still have to go

Chilwell
Ramsdale 8.8% owned
Saka
Gabriel 16.9% owned

Hoping Arsenal can keep a clean sheet tomorrow.

I'm clawing my way out of the drought I've been in since the WC break. 3 weeks ago I was at 2,400,000 OR now at 1,400,000
I'll be happy to finish within the tip 1 million, at this point.

Last edited:

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
A pretty awful 21 for me. Got 3 of those 4 (no Ramsdale) with Saka as captain. Really need a haul from him tomorrow.
I think some were afraid of the new manager boost that often happens but I just don't see it with Palace. I can understand the apprehension, Zaha can be dangerous, but he has hasn't scored since GW 15

Pickle85

35 with martinelli and zinchenko still to (maybe but probably not) play. Every time I think about getting havertz in but don't, he does something. Every time I actually get him in he doesn't. Hate him.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Last week I was thinking about Chilwell. This week I went for it and they concede 2 for the first time in ages. Ffs

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Well, from 3 Celski players at least Havertz did something. 34 points with 3 Arsenal players left.

fecking free hit wasted

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Is Emerson first choice in West Ham? I need 5th cheap defender and it is him for 4 mil or Mings for 4,3.

Zen

36 with White, Zinchenko and Captain Saka to go. Looks like FH's been reasonably worth it, so I'll take it.

Unless I want to drop Haaland next week... quite happy with the side too, so can hold a transfer, tough one next with Arsenal having a belting home fixture but no double!

Dan_F

22 with three to go, but fecking hell, glad I didn’t use a free hit or wildcard worrying about this week.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
22 with three to go, but fecking hell, glad I didn’t use a free hit or wildcard worrying about this week.
Very similar to you 28(-4) with 3 to go.

Only surprise this week was Tarko getting an assist away at Chelsea. Thought he'd do well to scrape 1 point.

paulscholes18

The fact Haaland is the most Captained shows how many dead teams there are.

the current world #1, in his previous 6 years has never finished inside the top 100k

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent

the current world #1, in his previous 6 years has never finished inside the top 100k
I have 35 points and i jumped by 15k. Last week i had 90 and had red arrow. Wtf is going on here? People were doing -12 hits?

saik

There are some trollers in there who still keep him as he won't play so the automatic substitutions and the vice captain will take effect.

I have 35 points and i jumped by 15k. Last week i had 90 and had red arrow. Wtf is going on here? People were doing -12 hits?
As I mentioned above, you'll need to wait till all the automatic substitutions are done after tomorrow's game. I'm on 30(-4) points and have the tiniest green arrows for now but I expect to have a red arrow post-subs.

paulscholes18

Been one of those GW’s, people who WC 26/27 had 6 Brighton and Brentford players who all returned which lead to the template team having 105 points. So far this week only Villa have kept a clean sheet and 5-2-3 formation being the norm with the popular forwards in Kane, Watkins and Toney only getting 13 points between them.

I have got 23 points with only Gabriel, Saka and Martinelli to go, had I went with the crowd and put the armband on Kane I would’ve been on a green arrow.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Any defender and goalkeeper for 29? Who would you pick? (exclude Raya, Estupian, Trippier, Chilwell, Gabriel)
I was gonna swap Zinchenko to Shaw for a hit but feels pointless without Casemiro. Can't really see anyone else that's worth it... James maybe?