Fantasy Premier League 22/23

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
I was gonna swap Zinchenko to Shaw for a hit but feels pointless without Casemiro. Can't really see anyone else that's worth it... James maybe?
Yeah nobody has a set of fixtures that screams two clean sheets do they. I might just go cheap so at least I can bench them for the foreseeable without worrying.

saik

But he played 120 minutes …
NGL, I was dreading that he is going to be rested after playing the full 120min midweek. Seems like Arteta and ETH are cut from the same cloth. If you are matchfit, you are going to play. No resting.

saik

Don't think taking out any Arsenal player for next GW is worth it. Even if they are playing only once.

saik

It's not just one extra game in 29. United have a much better run of games after 29.
Hmm, need to think on that. All 3 of my Arsenal players returned today. Who would i take out? its gonna be either Saka for Bruno or White for Shaw but Bruno is playing deeper since Casemiro has been suspended and we will be suspect defensively for the same reason. It's a tough decision. I'll probably keep the triple Arsenal and take out the 2nd Newcastle defender I have. :lol:

Zen

The Arsenal thing next week is tough.... Leeds at home is a massive gimme to give up. They'll walk all over them.... but yeah, the fixtures after it, ugh generally.

I also don't want to drop Haaland against Liverpool for a double either. Also seems so absurdly tempting. This DGW is a trap!

Moby

Dick
Hmm, need to think on that. All 3 of my Arsenal players returned today. Who would i take out? its gonna be either Saka for Bruno or White for Shaw but Bruno is playing deeper since Casemiro has been suspended and we will be suspect defensively for the same reason. It's a tough decision. I'll probably keep the triple Arsenal and take out the 2nd Newcastle defender I have. :lol:
If you are free hitting in 32 which covers soton at home then it should be fine going without them or keeping one at max.

ooeat0meoo

Member of the Muppet Empire
My Happy Place - So Don't Be fecking With Me!
The Arsenal thing next week is tough.... Leeds at home is a massive gimme to give up. They'll walk all over them.... but yeah, the fixtures after it, ugh generally.

I also don't want to drop Haaland against Liverpool for a double either. Also seems so absurdly tempting. This DGW is a trap!
Agree 100%

I'm going to captain Haaland against Liverpool, most llikely

Zen

Now that's how you smash a free hit.

That whole tweet with it's follow up stuff is insane, but I generally love the absurdity of the game, which people seem to be totally oblivious too when they come up with random stuff like "Someone Captained Reiss Nelson my lord!" - It wouldn't surprise me in the slightest that there would be at least a single player playing with enough multi teams to captain every player every week chasing that elusive weekly top spot just once.

Zen

Now he takes Zinchenko off. Top shithousing by that Palace goal.