Fantasy Premier League 22/23

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
That guilty pleasure at seeing your own team concede for a stupid fantasy game :lol:
Man, that's nothing. I am.part of a mini league that involves money. When we lost against Brighton , there was some kind of relief in my mind because United lost the CS.

Such a stupid thought.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
and he is a midfielder....how can a midfielder with no return get 3 bps in a 4:1 loss?
Do they rate interceptions exceptionally highly? So there's a really weird quirk that in being a defender he makes more, but is against a midfielder's standards?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Man, that's nothing. I am.part of a mini league that involves money. When we lost against Brighton , there was some kind of relief in my mind because United lost the CS.

Such a stupid thought.
I remember coming away from seeing United smash QPR 4-1 but feeling a bit gutted as some douche I knew had Di Maria!

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town

Such a stupid thought.
If Luton make the PL, I dunno how I would feel captaining players who play against us. Don't know if I could do it

Swiss_Red89

Do they rate interceptions exceptionally highly? So there's a really weird quirk that in being a defender he makes more, but is against a midfielder's standards?
Only rational explanation...otherwise i go with Dirty Schweins Assumption of someone on the FPL towers triple captained him :lol:

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
If Luton make the PL, I dunno how I would feel captaining players who play against us. Don't know if I could do it
Easy. You captain whoever is playing Lu-on each week.
If Lu'on lose, you cash in some sweet sweet points.
I'm the unlikely event Lu-on win you'll be too delighted to care about fantasy footy.

Zen

So made a few finals (thanks King Bruno).... now I've never really noticed the cups before, but silver lining and all.

Do transfer hits actually count to Cup Matchups?

Dan_F

fecking horrendous night with Shaw and Antony going off. Bruno and Rashford scored.

Thought I had shot of really getting deep into the top 30k, but I’ll do well to finish 100k now.

CassiusClaymore

Is it Gaizka Mendieta?
Scout
Supports
The greatest team in history
All I'm taking from that game is that Hall is the first name in my squad for next season.

Roll on the weekend and the cup final. Get this shitshow over with. I guess no benching headache in defence at least with Shaw injured.

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
How the shitting crikey does a midfielder for a side who lost 4-1 and who didn’t score or assist end up with the bonus 3 in a game where other midfielders scored and assisted and a goalkeeper made 5 saves…!?

It’s dodgy as feck.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
All I'm taking from that game is that Hall is the first name in my squad for next season.

Roll on the weekend and the cup final. Get this shitshow over with. I guess no benching headache in defence at least with Shaw injured.
Didn't realise he was injured. This is the third time he's got a half time injury and ended with 1 point.
Good luck in the finals. I will support Luton in the finals, just for you then :)
Thank you! This is a big weekend for me. Luton in the final. Film shoot that night. FPL season ender Sunday. I'm a bag of nerves :lol:

Leonzo1

88 points. Climbed back up from 69k to 40k. Bruno captaincy paid off. That Felix goal cost me 8 points though so could have been much better. Im thinking of gambling on 2 differentials next week again, currently thinking of Son and Diaz.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

All of a sudden becomes awkward to get 11 playing. Last day madness, with Shaw and Antony out.

Bristol_Red_87

Contemplating a -12 to overhaul a 9 point deficit.

Son for March
Eze for Willock
Tarkowski for Shaw
Watkins (c) for Haaland

Seems a big ask, particularly if as I expect, my ML leader goes for 2 of the same 4!

Unlikely to get any intel on leaks as I'll be at the game Sunday and likely 5 pints down!!

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach

Son for March
Eze for Willock
Tarkowski for Shaw
Watkins (c) for Haaland

Seems a big ask, particularly if as I expect, my ML leader goes for 2 of the same 4!

Unlikely to get any intel on leaks as I'll be at the game Sunday and likely 5 pints down!!
Asking a lot there, and asking that Haaland is benched for one thing.

Moby

Dick

Son for March
Eze for Willock
Tarkowski for Shaw
Watkins (c) for Haaland

I'm in the market for Son as well. Haaland and Mac to Firmino and Son.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
One final push:

GK: not gonna make any changes.
DEF: not gonna make any changes.
MID: Son (if Salah don't start). Otherwise, looking at Odegaard, Trossard, Eze & Gakpo.
FWD: Kane (if Haaland don't start). Otherwise, looking at Jesus or Firminho.

troylocker

One final push:

GK: not gonna make any changes.
DEF: not gonna make any changes.
MID: Son (if Salah don't start). Otherwise, looking at Odegaard, Trossard, Eze & Gakpo.
FWD: Kane (if Haaland don't start). Otherwise, looking at Jesus or Firminho.
I think there is slim to no chance of Halaand and/or Salah not starting. I like your otherwise options.
Are you willing to take a hit or two?

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
I think there is slim to no chance of Halaand and/or Salah not starting. I like your otherwise options.
Are you willing to take a hit or two?
Yeah Son &/Or Kane are only options if I read a confirmed leak. I'm looking to avoid hits as I'm only 13 ponies ahead of my rival.

mundo7

It really amazes me how many of you play this and dont realise that the Bonus Points System isn’t just someone choosing who should get them. There’s a whole table listed of the points that players get for certain things, it’s not rocket science

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
It really amazes me how many of you play this and dont realise that the Bonus Points System isn’t just someone choosing who should get them. There’s a whole table listed of the points that players get for certain things, it’s not rocket science
Shut up. It's some dude at the top of the FPL towers who triple captained Hall and I won't hear otherwise.

SteveCoppellFan

Went into last nights game 8 points behind in second place in my cash league.

Differentials were, he had DDG and Varane and I had the Chelsea keeper, Shaw and Bruno, plus a 7 point addition if Rashford did not play.

I felt i'd surely make some ground and hopefully take the lead.

Fast forward, Antony getting injured, Rashford coming on early and Shaw going off at half time and im like WTF is going on ?

The Bruno goal was a start but needed more, no assist for the Rashford goal but that late late Chelsea goal was a delight tbh .. ( sad but true ).

We basically get 75 points each and we go into the last game with me 3 points behind.

RaddyRed

Supports
Henrik Larsson
Captain choice seems a difficult one. My options are

Haaland - Don't think he will start
Salah - Could be benched
Rashford - probably starts
Eze - definitely starts and probably hauls

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
You'll be telling us that our choice on taking a player out of our team doesn't actually make them go and smash a high score next.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Captain choice seems a difficult one. My options are

Haaland - Don't think he will start
Salah - Could be benched
Rashford - probably starts
Eze - definitely starts and probably hauls
Why would Salah be benched you absolute maniac. Don't play with us like this.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Right, i'm 7th in my work league, 2 points off 6th, 7 points off 5th, and probably not that far off slightly above etc.

But what we doing here? Thinking I'll need to do the Antony back to Rashy change. -4 worth it? Mac to Eze? Isak to someone?

STEELE IVERSEN
STONES TAA BOTMAN TRIPPIER SHAW
ANTONY MAC SALAH MITOMA MAHREZ
HAALAND ISAK MARTIAL

Needs to be great advice chaps

@Dirty Schwein @Dan_F @Samid @CassiusClaymore @Moby @anyotherbastadwhoisreallyhighupyethasn'thelpedoutuntilthispoint.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Right, i'm 7th in my work league, 2 points off 6th, 7 points off 5th, and probably not that far off slightly above etc.

But what we doing here? Thinking I'll need to do the Antony back to Rashy change. -4 worth it? Mac to Eze? Isak to someone?

STEELE IVERSEN
HAALAND ISAK MARTIAL

@Dirty Schwein @Dan_F @Samid @CassiusClaymore @Moby @anyotherbastadwhoisreallyhighupyethasn'thelpedoutuntilthispoint.
It's GW38... Just wait until the leaks.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir

STEELE IVERSEN
HAALAND ISAK MARTIAL

Probably the Rashy one but impossible to say this early without team leaks. Iversen is probably your only player guaranteed to start for their club this GW.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I think this is going to be carnage. Doubts around basically entire first eleven.

Just have to hope for leaks

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Good thing is there been plenty accurate leaks this season, especially with regards to the two Manchester teams, who occupy most of our squads.

Bristol_Red_87

STEELE IVERSEN
HAALAND ISAK MARTIAL

Wouldn't go back in on United personally.

Watkins for Isak and Eze for Antony for me.