Fantasy Premier League 22/23

Bristol_Red_87

It really amazes me how many of you play this and dont realise that the Bonus Points System isn’t just someone choosing who should get them. There’s a whole table listed of the points that players get for certain things, it’s not rocket science
I understand how the points are awarded, I just don't agree with them?

BootsyCollins

Going into the last round with
Kepa-Raya
TAA-Castagne-Estu-Mee-Shaw
Ödegård-Saka-Rashford-Salah-Willock
Haaland-Alvarez-Martial.

Need to hold on 30 points to win my minileague. No FT and 0 in the bank, this can go to hell.

Dirty Schwein

Has a 'Best of Britney Spears' album
Supports
Luton Town
Going into the last round with
Kepa-Raya
TAA-Castagne-Estu-Mee-Shaw
Ödegård-Saka-Rashford-Salah-Willock
Haaland-Alvarez-Martial.

Need to hold on 30 points to win my minileague. No FT and 0 in the bank, this can go to hell.
Anything above 20 points and you'll be fine unless you're opponent gets a huge slice of luck with a differential Captain.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
Pep said he will pick the strongest team possible... Now just gotta find out which players can bench press the most from that squad.

SteveCoppellFan

I really REALLY would not be making any transfers just yet.

Just wait until close to the deadline and see what team news leaks come out.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
See you back on here at about 2.30pm Sunday then!
Have normally done a long run and kipping it off then, that's my concern :drool:

paulscholes18

Eze, Kane and Watkins for Haaland, Antony and Enicio?-8 to roll the dice
Last GW might as well have fun with it, unless you’re happy with your rank.
wait for team news (says the guy who has already sold Mac10 for Eze)

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
39 points ahead of my mini league has me doubting what to do. Will Haaland, Shaw, Rashford, Bruno, Wilson play?

I have a few relegation players which I will play for guaranteed points but it's definitely not far ahead enough not to bottle it.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
39 points ahead of my mini league has me doubting what to do. Will Haaland, Shaw, Rashford, Bruno, Wilson play?

I have a few relegation players which I will play for guaranteed points but it's definitely not far ahead enough not to bottle it.
Chill, they can't catch you with that sort of lead.

Rightnr

Wants players fined for winning away.
Chill, they can't catch you with that sort of lead.
You say that but a couple of weeks ago I dropped 30+ in one week (the Steele OG one).

I also sold Castagne because Leicester are awful but he's actually a good bet for the final day.

I'll probably play safe and rely on subs because we have similar squads.

Dirty Schwein

Supports
Luton Town
You say that but a couple of weeks ago I dropped 30+ in one week (the Steele OG one).

I also sold Castagne because Leicester are awful but he's actually a good bet for the final day.

I'll probably play safe and rely on subs because we have similar squads.
I have faith in you

golden_blunder

Site admin. Manchester United fan
Staff
Martinez
Trippier - TAA - stones
MacAllister - Mitoma - Salah - garnacho - Gundogan
Wilson - Haaland

subs: Steele, isak, mee, Gabriel

13 points behind table leader

1 free transfer and 0.8m in the bank

what would you suggest? I don’t trust pep to play his big hitters but do I take the chance to drop them at the same time

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Martinez
Trippier - TAA - stones
Wilson - Haaland

what would you suggest? I don’t trust pep to play his big hitters but do I take the chance to drop them at the same time

It’s a lottery. People going for Eze by the sounds of things.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Had a look in one paper and they have Isak starting and not Wilson. Would be delighted if that was the case, but can't see any reason it would be true when they've started both for weeks now?

Rhyme Animal

Thinks Di Zerbi is better than Pep.
Martinez
Trippier - TAA - stones
Wilson - Haaland

Very, very tricky GW.

Almost any of the big players could get rested - for almost every team.

Anustart89

Need a different captain from Haaland to try to catch up in my mini league. Would you go Salah, Rashford or Bruno?

Cee90

Redcafe Fantasy Football Champion 2012/13
Need a different captain from Haaland to try to catch up in my mini league. Would you go Salah, Rashford or Bruno?
Probably Salah.

I’m tempted by Maddison, but at this stage I’ve given up finishing 1st in my mini leagues and it’s definitely a punt.

Anustart89

Probably Salah.

I’m tempted by Maddison, but at this stage I’ve given up finishing 1st in my mini leagues and it’s definitely a punt.
Yeah I've got TAA too and none of my rivals have him so I'm going to put all my eggs in the scouse basket (enjoy Europa you twats)

ROFLUTION

What do you guys make of it if leaks come out that Shaw starts?

Will he then play 45 minutes or at least 60?

ROFLUTION

Who should I start - Mings or Estupiñan?

This one could really decide my mini-league as we have 8 similar players :nervous: Rival leads by 3 and has Estupiñan too

ROFLUTION

I know you all follow the reddit FPL for team leaks, but any good youtubers out there with live streams up until deadline that are reliable for live commenting on leaks?

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
I know you all follow the reddit FPL for team leaks, but any good youtubers out there with live streams up until deadline that are reliable for live commenting on leaks?
I think if Shaw starts, it’s because he is 100%. There is no reason to push him through for the sake of 3rd place.

I would start Estupinan because 6 points from Mings won’t finish you off, but Estupinan going off definitely could.

And Let’s Talk FPL, FPL Mate and FPL Raptor all have deadline streams that chat about the news and are scrolling through Twitter and Reddit as they interact.

Pickle85

I made a drunk transfer of firmino in for toney because I thought as it's his last game for pool they'll try to give him a good send off, and it's saints. Anyone else do the same?!

ROFLUTION

I think if Shaw starts, it’s because he is 100%. There is no reason to push him through for the sake of 3rd place.

I would start Estupinan because 6 points from Mings won’t finish you off, but Estupinan going off definitely could.

And Let’s Talk FPL, FPL Mate and FPL Raptor all have deadline streams that chat about the news and are scrolling through Twitter and Reddit as they interact.
Cheers! Definitely dont think Brighton will keep a clean sheet though. Estupinan has 7 assists in 37 games so there’s roughly a 1/5 chance he assists. To go differential im just thinking Mings might be worth a shot, but it would also really suck to lose by few points because I didnt pick the same as my rival there haha. My feeling is that game will be 1-1 or 2-2 and they’ll both get 1-2 points

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Cheers! Definitely dont think Brighton will keep a clean sheet though. Estupinan has 7 assists in 37 games so there’s roughly a 1/5 chance he assists. To go differential im just thinking Mings might be worth a shot, but it would also really suck to lose by few points because I didnt pick the same as my rival there haha. My feeling is that game will be 1-1 or 2-2 and they’ll both get 1-2 points
I am actually playing both in the end, can’t waste a transfer on a defender either so they are starting.

Estupinan just seems to get into the opposition area so often that he scares me a bit. You feel like even if they concede he is still in the game.

Mings is only really your clean sheet, and once that’s gone, he is gone.

Pickle85

If I get the news he's starting he's in.
Fingers crossed. Got a 50 point gap to make up in my main league so need a miracle but am keeping the faith. Ain't happening but I do love a laat day punt.

ROFLUTION

I am actually playing both in the end, can’t waste a transfer on a defender either so they are starting.

Estupinan just seems to get into the opposition area so often that he scares me a bit. You feel like even if they concede he is still in the game.

Mings is only really your clean sheet, and once that’s gone, he is gone.
Yeah thats sn option too. For me I’d have to bench Enciso instead of Pervis then. Mings did score lately and was on the end of a sitter a couple of weeks back, but that’s a bit rare from him. Estupinan could be rested though, but its probably full 90 or 0 minutes for him imo.