FAO the 'Rooney Worriers'...

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
... that were spouting doom in the match day thread upon the news that Rooney wasn't playing.

It's bad enough having to defend the one man team bollocks from scousers and the media without our own fans joining in. Hope you enjoyed the match you muppets.

CentreForward

Berba's bitch. A Bulgarian dEvil
... that were spouting doom in the match day thread upon the news that Rooney wasn't playing.

It's bad enough having to defend the one man team bollocks from scousers and the media without our own fans joining in. Hope you enjoyed the match you muppets.
Well said. I will just quote this, as there's nothing to add

FlawlessThaw

most 'know it all' poster
When you have OG to open up the scoring and Nani and Berbatov running riot who needs Wayne Rooney..

I must admit I found those who kept on banging on about rooney not being on the bench (ahem Cold_Boy and Ole's toe poke) really annoying.

KM

I’m afraid I just blue myself
Some of the reaction when Gibson was brought on was quite embarrassing as-well. Good to see he made the doubter look like idiots

Shimo

Has there been an interview with SAF? Am sure they asked about Rooney - just hoping it was a case of being rested for a very very important 3 game set.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
You would think after 20 years of success people would have a little trust in Fergie and his team selections

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Has there been an interview with SAF? Am sure they asked about Rooney - just hoping it was a case of being rested for a very very important 3 game set.
He has a bruise and they didnt want to risk anything. If it had of being Chelsea today he would have played.

So he is fine

Allforone

United could spend £85million on David De Gea, Phi

Nothing serious, Fergie was interviewed by ESPN before the match and said Rooney took a knock to his foot last week which bruised slightly and despite training fine all week felt it a little yesterday, he could have played today but with the week we have ahead it was felt an uneeded risk to take, he'll be fine for Munich.

Rio felt a slight twinge in his groin but same with Rooney him missing out today was more precautionary.

Basically Rooneys fine.