FAO Tottenham Hotspur | Fighting Cock Goes Into Meltdown | Glast...gone

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
God if Chelsea win the CL and Woolwich the EL that will just about cap off this season.
....you forgot to add West Ham getting 4th and making it the the CL ahead of us as well!
That would pretty much be me done!
You forgot that Woolwich will win EL and qualify as well.
No point asking for favours tonight.
Why not just go straight to a United Villareal final.
Fcuking sh!t stain of a season.
Good ebening
Manuuu get in
Whoohoo! 2-0.
Woolwich are dire holy shit.
Roma-Villareal final lets goooooo......
These games are insane. Roma have been forced into 3 subs through injury and up 2-1 away from home. Woolwich can't keep up with the Villareal attack when they get going, Xhaka should be moved or changed at half time.
While the football gods be a little sorry for us and at least give us a Roma x Villarreal final?
Roma has 37% possession and 2 shots and are up 2-1. Jose ball at its finest.
And three players subbed out with injury.
Cavani 2-2.
Compare him to Bale and the impact.

Our decision making - shocker at nearly every level.
That's amazing that they think that's a pen, you can even see Saka kicking his leg back to make the contact. Who'd be a defender these days?!
feck sake , best not be a united and Woolwich final
5-2 United. Kinell.
Gone from a good night to a shite one pretty quick
The cnuts are so lucky Saka burst on the scene. They’d be absolute shite without him
Kane would be crucified if he had dived like Saka for the pen.
Woolwich v United final so we gotta cheer on United. Great season this is.
The worst in many many years.
6-2 United. fecking hell...
Fernandes and Cavani have really carved Roma up.
Woolwich had a lot of breaks to only lose 2-1, hard to see them going through in the 2nd leg.
If you think this season is shit now, wait till those cnuts win the Europa league.
If they beat United in the final then they deserve it.

If we were in a final against this United side, we would get pasted.
everyone likes to call him a PE teacher but Solskjaer has done a good job at UTD
we were better than them not too long ago , we are a million miles away now
I don't think we are a million miles away. I think we are the right appointment away after one season of tutelage.
Thing about Gooner Scum is that even when they're shit they always show a period of resiliance that counts.
Last season they were fecking turbo shit but still managed to beat both City and Chavski to win a cup.
Uniteds dependance in attacking over defending has generally served them quite well this season.
Hope they batter woolwich in the final. I won’t be watching.
Saka really is Woolwich through and through, pathetic dive from the kid
Was VAR sleeping? That's not a pen in a million years.

What are these Mourinhistas going to say if OGS leads Utd to EL glory?
And 2nd in PL. Jose's "greatest ever achievement in football" I believe he said.
They have a better defense...They have a better forward line...
It's all Pogba's fault.

Sneaky feeling madrid go through.
But yeah we will be 100% cheering on united or else a big trophy & CL football for them
gooner scum would beat Roma so United winning is good.
So the Mancs bottle the CL and now we've gotta cheer them on in the final as those cnuts are bound to get there now.

What a fecking season.
Solskjaer completely disrespected Roma and this is what they do?
It's going to be United v Scum and City v Chelsea isn't it? End me already...

Jean claude van hire

QUOTE="calodo2003, post: 27147281, member: 85026"]
What’s the ‘Woolwich’ gloss about?
[/QUOTE]
I am glad you asked that, no idea:lol:

Chairman Steve

Woolwich is basically Arsenal’s origins which is in south east London (never truly from North London like Spurs). I have a feeling they have a forum autocorrect in place to automatically set ‘Arsenal‘ to ‘Woolwich’ too... much like how this place reverts the ‘f’ word to the Irish spelling of it.

Holocene

Woolwich is basically Arsenal’s origins which is in south east London (never truly from North London like Spurs). I have a feeling they have a forum autocorrect in place to automatically set ‘Arsenal‘ to ‘Woolwich’ too... much like how this place reverts the ‘f’ word to the Irish spelling of it.
So it's basically the Spurs equivalent of City being the "proper" Manchester club?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
I am glad you asked that, no idea:lol:
Since you called me, I found it on wiki

Woolwich Arsenal may refer to:

• Arsenal F.C., until 1914 known as Woolwich Arsenal, an association football club in north London

Why are Arsenal called Woolwich?
The club was founded in 1886 and took the name Royal Arsenal after its first game, combining the moniker of the Royal Oak pub, where the team members met, with that of their workplace, the Arsenal munitions factory in Woolwich.

Jean claude van hire

• Arsenal F.C., until 1914 known as Woolwich Arsenal, an association football club in north London

The club was founded in 1886 and took the name Royal Arsenal after its first game, combining the moniker of the Royal Oak pub, where the team members met, with that of their workplace, the Arsenal munitions factory in Woolwich.
So that would explain then., thank you my friend. You learn something every day:smirk:

Withnail

Ah now it's not the irish spelling of fcuk.

Feck and fcuk are very different words, though usage does overlap.

However, feck is mild and inoffensive and never means anything sexual.

Halftrack

So it's basically the Spurs equivalent of City being the "proper" Manchester club?
Arsenal were originally a south London club, so Spurs fans might be referring to them as Woolwich to highlight that. Pure speculation on my part, though.

awop

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Supports
Arsenal

Arsenal fans just call Spurs shit and get on with their day.

el3mel

They seem to have Arsenal being auto corrected into Woolwich if you ever write it.

What a small time forum. :lol:

pav1790

लैड्स, यह स्पर्स है। इसके अलावा, पनीर कमरा कहाँ है?
This must be google translate at work. And it’s absolutely hilarious.

is glaston a fellow Indian?

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Arsenal were originally a south London club, so Spurs fans might be referring to them as Woolwich to highlight that. Pure speculation on my part, though.
It's exactly that.

When their whole rivalry is referred to as the "North London derby", reminding Arsenal fans of their South London roots is the logical, petty football fan thing to do.

I've got a Man City supporting friend who will tell anyone who listens that Man United aren't technically a Manchester team. Same sort of silly shit!

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
They really do look terrible, Leeds deserved winners and easily the better side, the temerity to think they should be in some kind of elite super league is laughable.

And what is with Ndombele? I recall all the fanfare when he went to Spurs on the forum. Apart from a few skill moves here and there for Youtube clips doesnt look like he is some world beater, looks quite poor actually, reminds me a bit of Taraabt. Capable of a moment of brilliance but most of the time just a liability.

anant

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
लैड्स, यह स्पर्स है। इसके अलावा, पनीर कमरा कहाँ है?
Wtf did you want to write here? Lad's this is Spurs. Apart from this, where is cottage cheese room?

Irrational.

ग्लास टन, अगर आप इसे पढ़ रहे हैं तो कृपया दिल्ली से अगली उड़ान वापस प्राप्त करें। सब माफ है।

Shane88

Actually Nostradamus
A very dodgy VAR call stopped them from going 2-1 up, in fairness.

Probably still would've bottled that though.

A very dodgy VAR call stopped them from going 2-1 up, in fairness.

Probably still would've bottled that though.
it wasn’t dodgy at all though. The linesman called it offside and VAR confirmed it was.

personally I think those sort of close calls should be allowed, but that’s not the rules.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
People forgetting the equally dodgy call in Spurs' favour in the first game between the two sides

032Devil

The cock tried to fly too close to the sun and got its feathers singed.

redNATION

Funny that we’ve gone through a bad “transition” period and still won the fa cup, league cup and europa league, and could be about to win another europa league.

Meanwhile, Spurs have just had their modern golden period, and have a CL final and league cup final to show for it, and also finishing third in a two horse title race.

Truly the definition of a nothing club with a deluded fan base.

RUCK4444

Funny that we’ve gone through a bad “transition” period and still won the fa cup, league cup and europa league, and could be about to win another europa league.

Meanwhile, Spurs have just had their modern golden period, and have a CL final and league cup final to show for it, and also finishing third in a two horse title race.

Truly the definition of a nothing club with a deluded fan base.
:lol: Harsh but fair

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I hope they do like RAWK did when Coutinho was moving on, and they had a forum-wide policy of pretending he wasn't going anywhere and issuing bans for anyone that said otherwise. :lol:

Lynty

Current mood on the spurs forum

Would actually be funny if Kane joins Utd and becomes their primary PK taker, Bruno Pennandes will be pissed off someone took all his 20 goals/seasons he will hand in a transfer request
If he was considering his wife and children he wouldn't move them away from their extended family to go and live in a desolate northern hell hole
feck City and feck Utd.

Anyway, it's a moot point cuz he's not for sale.

Bale gave his all up until the last minute of the last game and hadn't been talking to any clubs during the season. Yeah, he started playing up a little bit in the off season when Madrid came in with big money, but you can understand and forgive that. For Kane to have been talking to City during the season, even asking City players about living there, then leaking stories before the last home game when the fans are returning.., He's just not the person I thought he was. He's a bit of a twat in all honesty.
Can’t even imagine starting the season without Kane and I honestly think we are bang in trouble if he goes. Back to mid table mediocrity and something needs to be done about it. Spurs fans need to make themselves heard at the Villa game. The Spurs supporters trust need to go in hard at tonight’s meeting ( wow, what perfect timing ). Spurs should be doing everything in their power to convince Kane we are going all out for quality this summer, so the club can finally compete for trophies with the best. None of this lowest net spend in league Bolloks. That’s the only thing we ever win. I’m so fecking sick of it. Make Harry want to stay.
Who are tgese nobodies with their opinions on sky. Never seen people so happy to see a player to go. Nest of fecking rats finally get their wish after 6 years.
Paid propaganda merchants and has-beens. I wish someone would lamp the cnut Neville once and for all
In 3 seasons time, Kane will be finished and our new squad will be in their prime.

It's all about planning ahead.
To be honest, I was devastated when Bale left us. Kane - meh, we've had the best of him.
Can't believe anyone is defending him after he's pulled a stunt like this, right before a game. I'm done defending him, He did nick Eriksen's goal at Stoke and he does go missing in big games.