FAO Tottenham Hotspur | Fighting Cock Goes Into Meltdown | Glast...gone

JuriM

Will they boo him? That would be quite funny.

Liked the bit about in 3 seasons their new squad will be in their prime. Hopeful bunch.
Aren't most of them over 25 already? Their definition of prime time is basically retired in RedCafe terms :D?

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
Back to the fut...oops, past
August 8th 2013, yes, not typo, 2013.
Deadly serious here, love the lad. sure he will never be the number 9 we always dream about, but he is naturally more of a number 10. Had a great loan spell in 11/12 at Milwall. I would love to see him get a fair bit of time off the bench this season, get used to Premier League football.
My HK posts in the Transfer discussion thread got me around 20 Funny ratings and 1 agree. Just you wait.
think he'll be a Premier League footballer, I'm just not sure if it will be with us
I hope it is with us, but I wouldn't be surprised if its at a team along the lines of Villa or Fulham
I think he gets unfair stick for no reason other than having been at the club for so long and being hyped up from the age of 16.
He only just turned 20 and wouldn't even take up a squad number for another 2 years. Windy compares him to Teddy Sheringham so lets give the boy a chance.
The thing I like about him is he seems to let it roll, get bold, he just can't hold back or fold cos he's a man with soul, in control and effect, so what the heck, rock the discotheques and this groove is what's next.
Which is rare in a player of his age.
he'll end up at Norwich or Leyton
Kane is awful, his touch is awful, his finishing is awful, and he almost looks embarrassed to be playing half the time.
I love the optimism, love it..... But i just dont see it at all.
Tommy Carroll, 12 games at Leyton Orients in 2011, 12 at Derby in 2012, was given plenty of time off the bench last year and he has performed brilliantly.
At Milwall Kane scored 10 in 28 after playing the majority of games behind the striker or at LM. So why not give him at least a few games off the bench in cups?
He got a few chances in the Europa League didn't he? Didn't set the world alight, at least Townsend and Carroll made an impression.
Harry Kane is big and ponderous in an age where a striker especially one expected to play on their own cant afford to be. I have seen him play for the youth team and on TV in the EL games, don't see him making it at Spurs.
Decent touch and awareness but simply not mobile enough for AVB, or the PL..
The next Grant Holt
saw him play a few times in the Europa League and my general opinion after that was that he was never going to be good enough for Spurs. However, I thought his control and hold up play in the friendly looked good, better than ever before--even though he fluffed one of his chances. (Actually also thought Townsend looked a lot better as well). Perhaps this will be his breakout year, but not with Spurs--he hasn't shown enough yet to get a serious look in.
Not nearly good enough now
Maybe one day Who knows
Fast forward,
8 years later and 1310 pages later
lets hope we don't buy a hatful of crap like when we sold Bale
Lets just not sell for anything under £170m and if we have to take interviews questioning the legitimacy of any trophy won with blood money.
Come on, don't get angry with Harry Kane who's had to watch the vastly inferior Vardy win two trophies at the much smaller Leicester.
Blame Levy and ENIC for being tighter penny-pinching cnuts with zero ambition beyond trying to attract an NFL franchise to London.
£150m and only to a Manchester club, and he can feck off.
We can rebuild the squad with that money. Look at Leicester. None of their attackers are on Kanes level and it’s worked ok for them.
If he goes to Chelsea, I will take a shit on a photo of him. So there
Sky loving this. No chance he goes to another prem club. 3 years on his contract. Could be a double bluff as a rocket to get a manager in and some top players
He'll be dead to me if he tries to force through a move, he's already damaging his legacy feeding stuff like this to Sky Sports.
Sad sad day. Am gutted but I love him and hope he succeeds in all he does.
I hope he doesnt succeed. Why would we? It means it would be at our expense. Once he goes its goodbye and away you go
Amen. Force a move to another PL club, I hope it goes utterly terribly, and he's forced to watch us hoist trophies and regret it forever
Kane is our legend.
If he leaves, disaster comes. He is more than Modric or Bale to us. Levy fecked up, badly.
Sell him to City, guaranteed trophies there.
feck off United and Chelsea.
It’s still going to be virtually impossible for him to sign for another English club. If he ever did, for me Levy would have to resign. Selling him to the Manchesters or Chelsea would be us giving up on our ambition of being competitive in the league. We would have no chance of winning any domestic trophy if we sell Kane to a team above us.
I don’t even see who we could possibly get to replace him. Nobody top class wants to join Tottenham and with the Kane fee burning a hole in our pocket we’d be forced to overpay for anyone we sign. Levy has to do everything he can to resist selling Kane and if he fails then he should get a big fee and fall on his sword.
Sell Kane buy Haaland lolol
Not really surprising, he'd have to be seriously stupid to want to stay.
"Kane's preference is to remain in the Premier League and he wants to have his future resolved before turning out for England at this summer's European Championships in June."
I can settle this for you right now, Harry. You're in the Premier League, you have three years left on your deal, now shut the feck up, take care of those dainty ankles, and put the ball in the net in a final.
Please not Chelsea Harry.
I don't know why Chelsea would want him except for spite.
Whoever doesn't get Haaland goes in for Kane, but Levy would want a premium for selling him in the league even if it was to one of the Manchester clubs.
Still don't think it happens until next summer if it does at all.
Such disrespect from sky. We should do a Fergie and feck them off all of next season.
That said, Kane can feck off.
Sheringham
Berbatov
Keane
Modric
Bale
Klinnsman
To name but a few excellent players who played and left us.
The club will be here long after Kane goes.
Why is it disrespect from Sky? What are they meant to do? Clearly they have sources from both Kane's camp and Spurs that this is going on.
Of course they have to report it. It is huge news.
Delusion is strong with some on here. Not sure what's the point in fighting to keep hold of someone who no longer wants to play for 'his' club.
Let's not drag this out all summer, that definitely won't be in our interest.
Couldn't agree more. Harry loves the club,and I honestly think he has stayed a season or two longer than a disloyal player might otherwise have.
Levy didn't back Poch when we had the squad to push on and win things. I don't blame Harry for wanting out now...we have been in decline for several seasons now and we need a full rebuild. He can see that. A blind person could.
He is 28 this summer and wants to win trophies. I won't begrudge him that.
Like you say..let's not do what we always do and leave it till too late. Let's get top dollar for him and move on
Our record on big transfers is so bad that I wouldn’t trust Levy to spend the Kane money properly, not for one second. Every player we’ve spent more than £25m on has been a flop, he’s almost guaranteed to feck it up.
I couldn't agree more,mate...but we are f***ed either way then,aren't we?
Option 1: build around Kane...by buying shite players to join him
Option 2: sell Kane and use money to buy more shite players
Just highlights how big a rebuild we need as a club. Both of the squad and behind the scenes with the shocking recruitment team we have
Thanks for the memories, Harry. It's on Levy and the club that we couldn't match your ambition. Best of luck wherever you go, other than when you play against us.
Sell Kane and we might as well pack our bags. I don’t give a shit what any deluded Spurs fan says how he isn’t bigger than the club. Bolloks!!! It’s more than that. Harry Kane goes, we lose any chance of getting a top manager. Kane goes, no player would want to come to us. Kane goes, other players like Son would want to move. Kane goes, we lose 30 goals a season. A complete disaster.
If he goes Chelsea I will boo the fecker! Seriously he ain’t Spurs if he goes there!
Kane is a wanker. Only let him.leave for an absolute fortune.
And shame on those who put his desire above that of the club.
Equally no surprise.
Yeh that's fine but not to Chavski and not for anything less then 150m or good player swaps.
Getting a big fee for Kane just means other clubs will try to fleece us like they did to Barca when they sold Neymar. That £150m would disappear very quickly.
Good luck trying to fleece Levy.
Tight cnut will keep it.
Move to Man Utd?

Cantona - 2021 version?
Liverpool lost Sterling, Coutinho and Suarez on 3 consecutive seasons and managed to improve.
Losing Kane obviously hurts but it's how we spend the money that's important.
Very naughty if he has handed in a transfer request. That will surely cut the asking price by 20 million at least. Not Sol levels of naughtiness, but naughty nonetheless.
This is all on Levycunt
Years of underinvestment - pathetic wanker
Will line up is pockets now nicely while we are finished as a top club
500 million pound stadium says very very differently...
If it was just a £500m stadium we wouldn't be having this issue with the owners as much.
But it was an ego-trip £1.2 billion stadium that has left the squad seriously underfunded for years.
To be honest, I can only see UTD offering the money we would want. £150 million plus.
You thought this club was toxic under Jose? Imagine what it will be like if Kane is in a UTD shirt.
Like many I'd rather we sell him to a club overseas but Harry knows and likes the PL and wants to win the league. It's going to be City imo but United have both the cash and some players they think we would fancy that they no longer want i.e. Martial and Lingard. If take the former but not the latter. If Henderson is set to be their No.1 next season what about De Gea?
On a slightly lighter side, if Man City we’re to come in for him, someone should look into that club becoming a monopoly. With Kane in that team, they would runaway with every trophy there is for the next few seasons
If he goes city he can also feck off , this clean boy image and he goes to a plastic club ? Winning the league with city means feck all, plus pep is fecking off when they win the CL so good luck there!
I have 532 reasons why Steve Perryman deserves a statue more than Kane should he leave us.
415 league game reasons too.
If he goes before achieving club top scorer or a single trophy, leaving as our 2nd top scorer would perfectly sum up his time with us. A runner up.
Fill your boots Mr Kane. Don't expect a heroes welcome from me the likes of Hughton, Perryman, Roberts, Hoddle etc can expect.
Saying that - I don't think Kane will act on this until after the Euros anyway. Sounds like it's made up from a slither of truth.
It will definitely be UTD. They have more than enough cash. Will win over all their fans and be a bit of good PR after the Super League dogshit.
This is plausible. They are also tired of playing second fiddle to City.
I was going to root for England at the Euros as I wanted to see Kane lift a trophy.
Not anymore, come on France!
realistic players you would take in a player plus cash deal?
City = Nathan Ake? Jesus? Mahrez?
United = Hendersen? Lingard? Van der Beek?
I dunno man if it's out of them I would take Ake and cash from City and Henderson and cash from United.
Rashford and henderson for sure
Kane has had chances to win trophies but supposedly wants to go somewhere where it is kind of guaranteed.
What an absolute tosser and shows maybe went we should sell him.
No appreciation of his own responsibility.
There’s not a snowballs fecking chance in hell of Levy selling to the rentboys. He’d need armed protection.
He will go to United. 90M plus Frazier Campbell on loan

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Can't really criticise them too much for not seeing it in 2013. Must have been around the same time he was sat next to Jamie Vardy on Leicester's bench while fecking David Nugent was on the pitch. :lol:

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Can't really criticise them too much for not seeing it in 2013. Must have been around the same time he was sat next to Jamie Vardy on Leicester's bench while fecking David Nugent was on the pitch. :lol:
We shit on our players on a weekly basis so we can't say we're much better.

No Idea For Nickname

If we are making a deal with United Greenwood is the guy I would be pushing to get back. Van der Beek is fine, but to me he would have almost no value in terms of dropping the value down. He isn't a fit there so I would be taking him back to clear space for them not as a value added prospect.
I don't see any players on City that makes sense for them to give up or us to take. Ake similar to VdB I would take him but the cash wouldn't change.
There should be a poll in this thread.
2 choices:
Love Harry and understand why he's leaving.
Hate Harry and can't understand why he's leaving.
Already the vitriol has hit peak levels.
If they used it to buy the best young striker out there whose name isnt Haaland or Mbappe and players like Sancho and Bellingham i could live with it. But we won't, we'll try and buy about 8 new players and waste it.
Relegation battle next year then
I think some of the idiots on here would honestly prefer to see Kane play for another club and let's say beat us in a final.
Completely fcuking weird
You'd rather see our best players leave than our greedy, selfish, profiteering owners leave.
Your not even a football fan, let alone a Spurs fan.
To Dare is to Dear you cnut
How many other players are going to want to jump ship when Harry does? When your best player leaves it doesn't exactly bode well for the future of a football club, especially when that club is run by a bunch of incompetent penny pinching cnuts that couldn't care less about winning silverware.
Son's agent is probably already touting him around Europe as we speak.
Kane leaves.
Winks stays.
Jesus wept.
If he goes to one of the northern clubs I would be pissed off but if he went to Chelsea I would never forgive Levy.
To be fair if that happened I’d never forgive Kane either
Wednesday could be interesting with the fans allowed back in
Son will go if kane goes. Levy wont pass up 220 mill
I wouldn't be surprised if he does just that, spends £0 on replacements, makes Mason full time manager and demands he wins the Champions League next year (even though we're not in it) with Parrott up top.
We can thank, in par, the clowns - Sissoko, Dier, Sanchez, Winks etc. - for this. He must get so angry playing with these cowardly, useless fecking pricks week in, week out.
As a club, we have to be utterly ruthless with absolute fecking nobodies like those mentioned above.
Criminal how Sissoko was ever offered a contract, and he he and Dier were offered extensions.
If he goes for god sake hope he goes to Paris. Detestable club but the best outcome
Although Poch is there and they adore each other, Kane isn't going to want to play third fiddle to Mbappe and Neymar. I wouldn't imagine anyway, I could be wrong.
Could argue he doesn’t press off the ball so perhaps Klopp wouldn’t want him but I think his other strengths offset that and more, even for someone like Klopp
I think Kane and Klopp could easily find a way to have Kane work in a press.
Not convinced about that but I do agree he would slot him in. I think he goes there personally
Off to Man City he goes then
If they are going to spend £100M plus it would make a lot more sense to go after Haaland to me.
Unless they know Haaland is going elsewhere...
Ings if kane goes feck me
Come on we both knew it would be him
Theres got to be a salary cap in football soon like the states and parity. When was the last time city, psg and chelsea were outbid? Dont think they ever have been. 3 different subscribers now to watch a game of football where these 3 clubs have a bottomless pit. The game is slowly dying. Fans desire to watch their team will end if its monopolised.
City are regularly outbid. They set their limit and will not go higher than that.
Until the summer our record signing was higher than City's.
If we are in it to maximise our income, City will not be his destination.
But we may not get a choice.
He’ll have his eyes on Shearer’s record so you can bet anything he’ll want to stay in the Premier League.
Only 3 teams could afford him here. City, United and the Chavs. Not a chance in hell he’d go to Chelsea so it’s a toss up between United and City.
United aren’t much of an improvement on us. Their PE teacher manager is slightly more experienced than our PE teacher manager and that’s about it.
He’d win everything at City and they’d be totally untouchable for the next 3 years with him in the side and he’d probably score 30 PL goals a season with one eye shut and his cock out.
As for us. It’s expected. Daniel Levy is solely responsible. Lack of on field ambition. His head should roll (figuratively of course).
18 summer biting back greedy cnut, fernandes dybala dias all players we wouldnt pay an extra few million. Grealish too
We cant let him go to man utd. We beat them 6-1 6 months ago. Sideways step.
Im a believer of logic. We build a state of the art training ground and billion pound stadium. And we sell our best player and pin pur hopes on danny ings. Ermmmm ok.
fecking ings gtfoff this is how far down we have fallen in 3yrs all on levy
There's people here with heads full of magic. Probably think we can sell Kane and then sign someone like Lukaku or Martinez.
Why city? Genuine question
They have the most money and best players for possible swaps
We can sign Jordan lukaku and Roberto Martinez thou

acnumber9

I love the guy that thinks United or City should give them VDB or Ake, but the price remains the same if they aren’t included.

No Idea For Nickname

The timing of this is deliberate and unfortunately all the cards are in Kane’s hands.
It seems that there are only three potential destinations. He ain’t going to Europe so it’s City , Utd or Chelsea
City . They are going for Harland be it 2021/2 or for a reduced fee in 2022/3.
Utd . Cavanis extra year and the emergence of Greenwood who is going to be a top top player suggests to me that they probably would be happier to spend their transfer budget on the likes of Sancho
So to Chelsea . My minds spinning but irrespective of the past I believe by default that’s his most likely destination.
So back to my first paragraph. Kane is now able to leave under a Webster and we are fast entering the narrow period of time when he can give Spurs notice that he in effect wants to terminate his contract and leave not for a fee but compensation.
Levy could easily be backed into a catch 22 where if he were to refuse a transfer Kane could just wave goodbye and walk for compensation would be perhaps just a few million but one thing for sure it won’t be close to £60 million.
If anyone here is going to the Villa game, please hold up a sign calling out the clowns:
Dier
Winks
Sanchez
Sissoko
Aurier
Levy shoulders most of the blame for Kane's departure, but if these fecking cnuts hadn't made even half the dumb mistakes they had made this season, we'd probably qualify for the CL:
Sanchez, Sissoko, Aurier & Winks cost us 2 points v West Ham (h)
Dier cost us at least 1 point v Chelsea (h)
Sissoko & Aurier cost us at least 1 point v Leicester (h)
Dier cost us at least 1 point v Leeds (a)
Dier cost us at least 1 point v West Ham (a)
Sanchez cost us 2 points v Newcastle (a)
Not to mention Winks' disgusting performance v Everton (a) in the Cup and pretty much all of them v Zagreb (a).
Perspective is weve been in a global crisis which has affected club financially. City, chelsea and psg are covid free. Pay off a few bills with kane fee and another rebuild.
Ings is old we need someone with a world class future like isak or vlahovic and daka or just keep kane levy is a complete clowm. How can anyone defend this cnut can u see levy celebrating with our players like one of our own
most likely Graham Potter/Roberto Martinez managing a Danny Ings led Spurs.
We'll top the Championship.
Worth the wait the new stadium werent it?
Dunno, but we are too weighted is asset with Harry, we need Joe to chuck in £150M and ay to Harry "look I'll bring you Grealish/Sancho/next down level player(s)" and a new strong defence, but it aint manifesting, so Harry will go.
If he's going, he's going for a feck load of trophies. On that basis City is the only show in town. Kyle Walker was the same age when he went there.
Deluded mate. One bad season and he wants out. Fcuk me what a joke. No wonder we have won fcuk all with him in the team.
2 bad seasons and no hope
It would really damage his Spurs legacy to do to Chelsea. Maybe he doesn't give a shit anymore but he does seem to be the kind of guy that does care and has a connection to the club.
Maybe that will be tossed aside for money and trophies.
Leicester have proven it's possible to sell your best players and still compete. But only if you can keep unearthing gems in the transfer market. Our 'transfer committee' isn't smart like that.
They are a complete one off. Someone mentioned Lille earlier. What the hell as a fecking team from a French farmer league where they run around with pitchforks while wearing straw hats got to do with anything?!
What a fecking stupid small minded view.
Lille has put together a great season and shown that you can win without spending billions but because it gets in the way of your temper tantrum you toss them out because of their league? French teams have gone far in the CL recently. French players litter the squads of the best teams in Europe.
The thing i dont like about it is it gives us a bad name and makes us look small time.
We were doing that long before Kane came to prominence!
A Tottenham spokesperson told Sky Sports: "We have a season to finish and we want to finish it as strongly as possible. That's all everyone should be focussing on.".What the feck is this shit? Could we be any worse at communications? Levy is a fecking donkey, the Sissoko of chairmen.
I'll clap him off, but we'll survive without him, just like we did before Harry. Liverpool survived when they sold Suarez and Coutinho, so did United when they sold Ronaldo, and so did Inter when they sold Ibra
Those clubs are run very, very differently to us
Inter with Moratti? Or Liverpool with a positive net spend?
If we had some ambition and vision then you could turn a massive negative into a positive. As said, use it to sign Sancho, Bellingham, Daka. Create a new young side rather than clinging onto the end of the 2015 to 2019 team. Start again. But then you remember its Levy in charge. We wont pay the transfer fees or wages. We'll blow the Kane money by spreading it too thin
The worrying thing is how badly we will waste the money, I have no faith in Levy and Hitchens. The best we can hope for is Ake, Jesus plus £60m or something; this would at least bring us in a couple of good players. Combined with selling deadwood we could have £120m to sign much needed players (Daka, multiple defenders etc).
Did say a while back. Kane for werner and abraham.
2 finals in 3 years. Are we supposed to win both and does Kane bear no responsibility on our failure or is is the failure to win fall to Enic/Levy but getting there fall to good fortune?
Kane is doing what so many players do and that's calling time on his input and saying I want an easy life.
Shame on every single fan who calls themselves a Spurs supporter who agrees with that stance and a big-up to any fan who says Levy should tell Kane and his agent to fcuk off.
We should have built a dynasty based round Kane. Instead, amongst other property plays, we have bought a municipal golf course
He will still be here next season.
I am more zen right now on that question than the fecking Buddha.
Chelsea or United would pony up at least 120-140 for him. Maybe we can get Werner and Pulisic if they don't want to pay full price.
Kane will join City and we may get Ake but I'd rather have the money
So would Daniel Levy
If he gets sold to an English club, the fans need to immediately push for Levy’s firing. Personally I think he goes to PSG, Barca, or Real
He may go to Barca, if Haaland goes Madrid, as that ego thing is soo strong over there.
If the idiots in charge had £300 million to spend by selling Kane and Son, going by the last 5 years signings we would be facing a relegation battle.
I wouldn't let Levy and co go to the shop to buy a newspaper for me they would even feck that up.
Our recruitment department is now headed by Stevie Wonder
Well the same chairman had the team having success after selling both Bale and Modric. He has us having success before Bale and Modric we here.
We have had success before Kane here, it is riduculous to think we can't have it without him. This isn't some sort of lucky run that we jumped up to top 4 after years of being a bottom half club when Kane came here. Yes Levy sucks and yes Hitchens is a moron, but crying that the sky is falling before anything has even happened is pointless.
Enic have won 1 trophy at Spurs in 20 years.
Idiots like you have been told on many occasions that finishing 3rd or 4th is not success.
You are no Spurs fan if you think Enic have been a success at Spurs you deluded prick
We'll blow the Kane money by spreading it too thin.
...on artisan crackers in the magnificent cheese room we can finally afford

Ixion

I love the thought that for 24 hours Spurs were a big club and had guranteed top European Football guranteed forever but then it went up in smoke, they lost a Cup Final, missed out on Champions League football and lost their best player.

justsomebloke

I love the thought that for 24 hours Spurs were a big club and had guranteed top European Football guranteed forever but then it went up in smoke, they lost a Cup Final, missed out on Champions League football and lost their best player.
And sacked their manager, although that part probably belongs more in the "good news" column.

No Idea For Nickname

Maybe were getting ten hag and van der beek is part of kane deal. I really rate van der beek. Our type of player. Have a gut feeling were after stuttgart striker. Hes a good player.
Utd have Greenwood and Cavani next season. No way we deal with Chelsea. If he wants to stay in the prem i can only see City. Other than that maybe PSG but would that appeal? Barca and Madrid are skint. Limited options for him.
I want to agree that Levy wouldn't deal with Chelsea, but if they have the right price he will sell in a heartbeat. He'd sell his damn mother to them if the price was right
Rumours are on talksport city is his preferred destination. Can live with that. Just proves them cnuts can buy anyone including elon musk and jeff bezos. Poxy club ruining club.
If it's City, I think a cash + players deal is much more likely. If it's all cash, for the amount Levy will want, City might as well pony up for Haaland instead
Honestly i just cant take city seriously. See them as just a bank
Should not be sold this summer under any circumstances
He's gone mate. If he's asked to leave, it's the least what we can do for him after what he's given us (unless he goes to another London club or United)...
know someone mentioned Ake and I know the guy I'm going to mention is now first choice for them, but if Stones is coming the other way, I think that would be at least palatable.
Why would Stones want to come here after a great season for them?
This is the issue with swap deals. I can't imagine many City players will be buzzing to come down to Spurs. Except fringe players like Ake or Jesus maybe.
No one who played a decent role for City this season will be thrilled at coming to Spurs. The risk is we are lumped with yet more unmotivated overpaid players
We won't be competing with City for the next few seasons so it doesn't matter if they improve. The rest of the league is our competition so no way we could improve them.
Nobody can realistically compete with City. You might get the odd dip from them, or the odd freak seasons from Liverpool, but over the last decade they average a significant 10 points more than any other side. There's a difference of 4 points separating the other 5 'big' clubs - City are head and shoulders above all competition, looking to only extend that gap.
It's disgusting really. They have no respect for FFP and have removed the possibility of relegation for themselves, yet the ESL which never actually happened is the biggest outrage to football this century.
There's nothing glorious or commendable about what they have done, but this is the only club in England he could leave for given his aims.
Fair to say kane is part of the deadwood crew were letting go
Have to say levy will be rubbing his hands at the negotiating table. Barca, real madrid, chelsea, man city and united all there. 150m first bid. Next. 175m..next...pay for thr stadium. Ok deal.
We don’t owe Kane anything. What’s with this soppy owing him bollocks. It’s a job. We’ve paid him two hundred grand a week and he’s fecked up in the finals when it mattered.
We should stick a line in the sand with a specific free and tell these clubs to pay up or feck off.
Getting totally pissed off with some of our fanbase saying we should bend over and let Kane and co do us up the arse.
He has 3 years left on his deal. He goes if an acceptable (expensive as feck) offer comes in. And he stays if it doesn’t.
My old neighbour (massive Leeds fan) just said that we've had more rebuilds at our club than they did in the film Bridge On The River Kwai.

Cheeky bastard, but it made me smile.
I’m a Tottenham Hotspur fan, not a Harry Kane fan.
I supported this club before he showed up, and will continue to support us when he goes.
Can’t believe the people who say this will be the end for them. Strange
It says he wants his future sorted out before the Euros...
He's got to go house hunting in Cheshire

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
As if we would sell Greenwood
Dortmund apparently asked for him in exchange for Sancho last year too. The kid's untransferable as far as I'm concerned. I doubt United would listen to bids of any price for Rashford or Greenwood.

MU655

Levy's firing? Isn't he part owner and basically the main man.
It seems like ENIC have the shareholding in Tottenham (85%). Levy owns 29% of ENIC, whilst Lewis owns 71%.

Levy can be removed from his position if Lewis wanted to, but it could be a bit awkward as they seem to know each other quite well.

No Idea For Nickname

So bad, Kane putting his transfer story out there poisoned the whole atmosphere. Every single Tottenham fan, player and coach was thinking about that story more than the game.
We are destined for the Europa Conference. The league that was made specifically to humiliate us.
Is this a joke?
Kane looks like he’s about to cry
At realising he’s stuck with this shithouse banter club becoz levy wants 300 billion for him?
Chris Coleman is getting on my nerves.
That cnut hates Spurs, he'll be loving this
Kane lingering for one final send off. Shame he ended his Spurs career with such a half assed display
That was disgusting. The most sickened I’ve felt all season - even worse than the League Cup final or our Europa League exit.
We’re heading for a 9th place finish. Burn the whole fecking lot down to the ground and start again.
What a shit show. All down to disruption caused by Kane and Levy not putting rumours to bed. That's Europe gone and ending up below Spammers and Woolwich.
Think I'd rather have a bunch of academy players giving it a go, at least they give a shit.
We are going to finish below Woolwich aren't we ? I am not sure I am ready for a summer of piss-taking from that lot.
Let's hope THEY qualify for the 3rd rate cup of Europe !
Son's just poor. Kane seems he gave up. Bale doesn't give a feck. Get rid of these fecking trios. No passion at all. feck off
Bale was ok. Can’t expect him to move mountains in 15 minutes playing with these jokers
Kane and Son won't be here next season. Mason won't, thank feck. In a perfect world Levy wouldn't, but he will.
People who think we just need summer to come along and we'll be okay need to wake the feck up. No genuinely good players will want to come near us. We're a mid-table club now and are on the decline. Our best business this summer might be being able to recall Skipp and fecking Sessegnon.
It's going to get even worse before it might get better. Put your helmets on and strap yourself in.
Unfortunately, I think you are right. What a shit show from top to bottom at this fecking football club. What the feck have we done to deserve this??
We were in a mess of not being in the CL next year with jose. This newer bigger mess of ending below arse is on levy and stupid cnut mason who is just playing his mates and losing .
Can we get Watkins and Grealish for the Kane money?
Daka, Toney and Grealish, Watkins will be too expensive and needs another year (Grealish is a dream long passed perhaps, but not many teams will have dough if City go Striker and Utd Sancho, Liverpool/Chelsea? Not sure).
Saddest part is: I don't feel anything.
This team has no hope. I honestly don't think there's a coach who can fix the problems we have with these lot
Kane applauding the fans. Actually feels like a goodbye.
feck him, feck them all, I don't think I'd be sad if come kick off 2021/22 none of these cnuts were at the club anymore. Son aside probably...
People reserve their worst vitriol for Winks and Sissoko, but they actually are shit, the one's that should really feel the brunt of it are the talented cnuts that are putting on these displays...
Are we feck destined for the Europa Conference. Finishing 7th would require a win on Sunday. Not a chance.
Levy has made me hate us. Get him out
Levy has made me hate us. Get him out
We beat leeds and astonvilla already once with jose and now we lose to both with Mason because this cnut thinks winks is better than ndombele.
You do realise even after this loss Mason has a better win %, and better Points per game than Mourinho got either this season or last ?
Dislike this as much as you feel you need to but whoever has leaked Kane's departure is responsible for that particular shower of shit. The timing is an insult to the fans and the club as a whole. It should have been kept behind closed doors until the end of the season.
So our players cant put in an effort because kane might leave. While picking up 100 grand a week. Maybe for once they can put in an effort to do their job like everyone on earth has to. Soft whinging cnuts
We are fecking going to finish below the Scum and the Spammers and be out of Europe. Harry is leaving. We have no idea who the manager is. Good god we are fecking atrocious. We should all ask for a transfer request.
Kane doing his own walk around the pitch, applauding the fans, with Toby, Lloris, Bale, Son, Dele and Hojbjerg in the other half.
The rest disappeared down the tunnel.
cnuts.
fecking disgusting result, disgusting effort, disgusting season.
But Jose was wrong we have the following world class players according to some on this forum.
Bale-cnut.
Winks-cnut.
Dele-cnut.
Aurier-cnut.
Sissoko-cnut.
Ndombele-cnut.
Lo Celso-cnut.
Reguilon-cnut.
Dier-cnut.
That is just the start of it.
We have a squad of players that don't give a feck.
This squad is made up shithouses who have no pride desire or will to win.
What a pathetic lump of dross we've become....
everyone's downed tools... Kane wants out, and who can blame him? but he didn't exactly add to his price tonight....
I think Spurs players actually HATE the club and the fans... they seem hell bent on putting us through as much torture as possible...
West Ham & Arse may still yet finish above us.... and right now, I couldn't give a shit. We deserve it!
fecking hell, why do we fecking bother?
2 years ago this week we were looking forward to a CL Final... it really HAS gone to shit since the moment Sissoko stuck out his fecking arm to wave at someone in the crowd to say "Heyyy, look at me, I'm shit and i'm a Champions League Final... yaaaayyyy!"! (or whatever the feck he was pointing at!)
fecking Spursy Dr. Tottenham feck bollocks... we fecking can't help ourselves!
How's the lap of (dis)honour going??.

Random Task

WW Lynchpin
Random Fighting ***** guys said:
We are fecking going to finish below the Scum and the Spammers and be out of Europe. Harry is leaving. We have no idea who the manager is. Good god we are fecking atrocious. We should all ask for a transfer request.
1. Who are the Spammers meant to be?

2. Presumably he's talking about himself and his fellow fans when asking for a transfer request?

No Idea For Nickname

Random Fighting ***** guys said:
1. Who are the Spammers meant to be?

2. Presumably he's talking about himself and his fellow fans when asking for a transfer request?
1. West Ham
2. I got that as they should all leave (request transfer, like Harry/stop being Spurs fans) that how bad it is.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
2 years ago this week we were looking forward to a CL Final... it really HAS gone to shit since the moment Sissoko stuck out his fecking arm to wave at someone in the crowd to say "Heyyy, look at me, I'm shit and i'm a Champions League Final... yaaaayyyy!"! (or whatever the feck he was pointing at!)
Fantastic :lol: :lol: :lol:

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Spursy = helping chelsea in the CL and still finishing below Woolwich. End this season now.
I am all over the shop here.. We now put Chelski back in CL. FFS,, lets just win this and see what happens.
Chavs will be enjoying it even more. They’re back in the Top 4, the c*nts.
if we draw this for chelsea then this club is a fecking joke
FFS we win and put Chelsea in CL.
I’d say the Chavs haven’t had a laugh at us like this since the night they won the European Cup in 2012 and made our 4th place finish redundant.

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
Spurs are in deep trouble and all of their fans know it. Skint, won't attract a top manager, Kane wanting to leave, average squad aside from Kane and Son. Missed out on money from CL and even the EL which is still decent enough money for a club like Spurs.

They won't be challenging for top 4 for a long time in my opinion.

Last edited:

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
How are they handling the Conte rejection? Must be quite the reality check :drool:

RoyH1

Spurs are in deep trouble and all of their fans know it. Skint, won't attract a top manager, Kane wanting to leave, average squad aside from Kane and Son. Missed out on money from CL and even the EL which is still decent enough money for a club like Spurs.

They won't be challenging for top 4 for long time in my opinion.
Goes to show that a pretty and expensive stadium does not ensure success.

SecondFig

Goes to show that a pretty and expensive stadium does not ensure success.
Not just that - but as Arsenal have also shown, these days a world class stadium is pretty insignificant when it comes to club status and finances. 20 years ago it was far more important, arguably Arsenal timed their move awfully (through no real fault of their own) - taking on the financial constraints of the move just as TV money really made match-going ticket sales (comparatively) worthless. It's why the Glazers couldn't care less about Old Trafford falling apart - their money doesn't come from the match going fans, it comes from TV sales and commercial deals

Makelele

Not just that - but as Arsenal have also shown, these days a world class stadium is pretty insignificant when it comes to club status and finances. 20 years ago it was far more important, arguably Arsenal timed their move awfully (through no real fault of their own) - taking on the financial constraints of the move just as TV money really made match-going ticket sales (comparatively) worthless. It's why the Glazers couldn't care less about Old Trafford falling apart - their money doesn't come from the match going fans, it comes from TV sales and commercial deals
Indeed this seems to be the trend. Match going revenue to matter less and less. Certainly still important but the world has moved into a hyper digital age. With the rise of 5G things are going to escalate further

RUCK4444

This has always been lost on me. The way people were going on about Spurs stadium and how ours is falling behind like it was some terrible sign of the times.

SecondFig

Indeed this seems to be the trend. Match going revenue to matter less and less. Certainly still important but the world has moved into a hyper digital age. With the rise of 5G things are going to escalate further
Yep - I think that increasingly the match going fans' role will be about performing "passion" and "atmosphere" rather than capacity - because a loud and passionate crowd can help with TV sales and marketing, but a few extra thousand "prawn-sandwich" munchers or megastore tourists don't really make a big difference. So I wouldn't be surprised if stadiums shrink a bit in the next decade - with more focus on singing sections, safe-standing etc - things that are more "marketable"