FAO Tottenham Hotspur | Fighting Cock Goes Into Meltdown | Glast...gone

TsuWave

“is he gone yet?”

“no, he is talking about feeding Son bread and cheese”

:lol:

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
I will never understand why big clubs keep hiring Mourinho. He's sucked for years and keeps getting sacked, why do they still throw money at him?

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
I will never understand why big clubs keep hiring Mourinho. He's sucked for years and keeps getting sacked, why do they still throw money at him?
It’s the same as when teams destined for the drop decide to sign the same dull-as-dishwater managers to try and help them stay up. Their past glories are focussed upon and the failures are glosses over.

Tony247

Any poster having problem with united fans making fun of great club spurs?

pascell

I was thinking during the game how poor their fitness levels were, we were the same when Jose was our manager. I can't see any top team taking him as manager after Spurs, not even a top international should go near him.

stevoc

The Cheesy One has spent too much time in the WHL cheese room
Wise words there from Mourinho, when you think about it bread is bread and cheese is in fact cheese. That's some deep shit.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
I was thinking during the game how poor their fitness levels were, we were the same when Jose was our manager. I can't see any top team taking him as manager after Spurs, not even a top international should go near him.
And that used to be one of his strong suits. He surrounded himself with fitness-oriented people, guys like Rui Faria. He seemed to have a knack for keeping everyone fit and playing a core line up almost every game.

His other strong suit was taking the lead and holding on to it.

Now his teams seem awful at both of those things. It started to slip at his 2nd Chelsea stint, then us, and now it's at its worst at Spurs. If any top club touches him after this, they're stupid.

YAMS49

I think I've just seen it all... They have some cretin on their forum stating Lo Celso over Bruno & Pogba.

Truly mind boggling.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
I think I've just seen it all... They have some cretin on their forum stating Lo Celso over Bruno & Pogba.

Truly mind boggling.
Some guy did combined team and had 7 Spurs players :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Some guy did combined team and had 7 Spurs players :lol:
Actually not that ridiculous if you stop and think about it

I mean, Lloris, Kane, Hojberg and NDombele are pretty much locks, and it's not unreasonable to have Son and Aurier as well...

There's really very little between these two teams in individual quality

diarm

I mean, Lloris, Kane, Hojberg and NDombele are pretty much locks, and it's not unreasonable to have Son and Aurier as well...

Not subtle enough I'm afraid.

If you'd gone with Ndombele, Son, Kane and one other you might have caught something.

RonaldoVII

Lloris is an average keeper for a start. Aurier couldn't defend if he tried.

roonster09

Scout

Only Kane and Son are locked, not fecking Hojberg or Ndombele.

There is no way any CM is starting ahead of Pogba and attacking midfielder or third midfielder ahead of Bruno.

Tony247

There is no way any CM is starting ahead of Pogba and attacking midfielder or third midfielder ahead of Bruno.
And between Kane and Son only Kane is default starter. I would rather have Rashford start over Son.

RashyForPM

Lloris a lock over Henderson? This isn’t 2018 :houllier: Henderson has been better for two seasons now. Even De Gea is still better than Lloris. Lloris won the World Cup but even then, he was more famous for making clangers than saves. The only game time he would get if he played for us would be u-23 games.

Also, Ndombele a lock over Pogba? I know you’re not, but that enters troll territory.

Henderson
AWB Alderweireld Maguire Shaw
Hojbjerg Pogba
Rashford Bruno Son
Kane

7 for us, 4 for them. Seems fair to me. Henderson, Maguire, Pogba, Rashford and Bruno are certainties, while AWB is better than Aurier and Shaw is having a much better season than Reguilon.

cyberman

Hojberg does very little. Its insane how rated he is.

RUCK4444

These are are donkeys, the former has been a complete waste of money, doing step overs for the sake of it and passing it backwards, he’s no better than McTominay of Fred. Hojberg is decent in the tackle and that’s about it, no better than McFred. (I agree we need a top DM though if that’s what your getting at.)

Kane and Son get in our team for sure. Other than that I wouldn’t really put any others in our starting 11 tbh.

roonster09

Scout
Hojberg does very little. Its insane how rated he is.
Exactly. When Spurs played well everyone praised him saying how he brings so much balance to the team and proper Jose player.

Castia

Must be having a laugh. Hojberg, Aurier and NDombele? no chance.

Son and Kane sure ill have those 2 but Lloris isn’t and has never been better than De Gea since they are both in the PL for me. Average/decent keeper at best.

elmo

Can never have too many Eevees

:lol: :lol: :lol:

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Lloris a lock over Henderson? This isn’t 2018 :houllier: Henderson has been better for two seasons now. Even De Gea is still better than Lloris. Lloris won the World Cup but even then, he was more famous for making clangers than saves. The only game time he would get if he played for us would be u-23 games.
Lloris is still comfortably one of the best gks in the league. But henderson's been good too, sure.

Also, Ndombele a lock over Pogba? I know you’re not, but that enters troll territory.
Hojbjerg-Ndombele over Fred-McTominay, obviously

Henderson
AWB Alderweireld Maguire Shaw
Hojbjerg Pogba
Rashford Bruno Son
Kane
Ah, i was going position by position based on yesterday's starting XI. Yeah, i'd go with aurier over wan-bissaka and lloris over henderson, but otherwise agree with that

7 for us, 4 for them. Seems fair to me. Henderson, Maguire, Pogba, Rashford and Bruno are certainties, while AWB is better than Aurier and Shaw is having a much better season than Reguilon.
Maguire, Pogba and Bruno for me, Kane, Hojbjerg and Ndombele on the other hand, rest is a toss up. Again, going by yesterday's players

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d

They’re about as locked at Tottenham’s defence was yesterday

Eplel

From all the top 10 teams (Are tottenham still top ten?), spurs have the only midfield I wouldn't take a single player over Fred or McT.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
25 points in 20 games BTW
Points in last 20 league games for selected sides:

Man City - 50 (GD: 33)
Man Utd - 41 (GD: 24)
West Ham - 38 (GD: 8)
Leicester City - 35 (GD: 12)
Arsenal - 32 (GD: 12)
Chelsea - 32 (GD: 5)
Leeds Utd - 31 (GD: 4)
Everton - 31 (GD: 0)
Aston Villa - 29 (GD: 5)
Liverpool - 28 (GD: 7)
Burnley - 27 (GD: -3)
Spurs - 25 (GD: 4)

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain

0/10, please leave it to the professionals like Glaston.