FAO Tottenham Hotspur | Fighting Cock Goes Into Meltdown | Glast...gone

Counterfactual

Not just that - but as Arsenal have also shown, these days a world class stadium is pretty insignificant when it comes to club status and finances. 20 years ago it was far more important, arguably Arsenal timed their move awfully (through no real fault of their own) - taking on the financial constraints of the move just as TV money really made match-going ticket sales (comparatively) worthless. It's why the Glazers couldn't care less about Old Trafford falling apart - their money doesn't come from the match going fans, it comes from TV sales and commercial deals
I agree, but then why did Spurs throw a fortune at a new White Hart Lane? It had to make sense financially for Levy to do it.

Not just that - but as Arsenal have also shown, these days a world class stadium is pretty insignificant when it comes to club status and finances. 20 years ago it was far more important, arguably Arsenal timed their move awfully (through no real fault of their own) - taking on the financial constraints of the move just as TV money really made match-going ticket sales (comparatively) worthless. It's why the Glazers couldn't care less about Old Trafford falling apart - their money doesn't come from the match going fans, it comes from TV sales and commercial deals
the glazers would care if we only had a 35k sedated stadium rather than 76k. Match day revenue still brings in massive amounts of money for clubs - I’ve not looked in years, but about 1/3 of uniteds income used to come for match day.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Joint winners of the JE3 Foundation Trophy. Spurs fans must be in heaven tonight!

P-Ro

"Full Member"
Supports
Chelsea and AFC Wimbledon
He's having a moan
By staying at home
Harry Kane
His legacy is blown
He's injury prone
Spurs have no backbone
Harry Kane
Regrets signing the cone
tract

Scroto Baggins

Supports
Newcastle Jets
Apparently not turned up for pre season training. But tbf I think most spurs fans know this money they are splashing in the market is the Kane money(plus other sales, Alderweireld, Lamela, whoever else is out the door).

The Red Thinker

If City buy Grealish, I’d break bank for Harry Kane. Yes he’s a little injury prone in the latter half of the season. Yes, Cavani is already there. Yes, Greenwood’s progress could be affected. But this is Harry Kane! A bonafide world class striker. Get him and United have the most fearsome attack in world football.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
From top of the table to 0 in goal difference in half an hour. Never change Spurs.

An embarrassing state of affairs. Levy is no better qualified to run this club than a McDonald's area manager.
Noclue espirito santo
We must make a sacrifice to remove the curse and it has to be scum useless Dier
Nuno out.

NOW
We've become an events venue that allows a football team to use the facilities
Hey at least Gattuso would currently be kicking the shit out of half the team.
Harry contributed to the rot. I hate him now. Levy, thanks for the ground but you’ve ruined everything else in the process. You really think we’re that stupid.
Worst decision ever sacking Poch. Mediocre club. Even worse manager who is clueless

Eddy_JukeZ

I'm enjoying their meltdown.

They were so smug during their short honeymoon with Jose.

Dave Smith

Supports
Anything anti-Dipper
I'm enjoying their meltdown.

They were so smug during their short honeymoon with Jose.
I am enjoying it too. Once they started to get top 4 they thought they were big boys and their fans came out of the woodwork like a bad case of woodworm. Now that reality has bitten and they have gone back to their level, they have disappeared off the face of the earth.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
Newcastle United have scored more goals than them and they've not won a game this season :lol: Burnley have scored more goals too despite winning just the one game.

VidaRed

Unimaginative FC
What a bunch of ungrateful fans. Disloyal to the core and shameless.

Disgusting behaviour towards nuno who's only had the job for a few months.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
Glastonspur on the fighting cock forum;

He will be sacked which will make all of you happy for ten minutes.

Then you’ll all be calling for the next manager’s head after a few matches when you’re bored with him.

Rinse, repeat.
The reply;

feck off.

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
Another Glastonspur post;

I don’t think we’ve been THAT bad.
And another reply;

Trolling trolling trolling
Fair to say that glaston is as popular amongst his own fans as he was on here and that other teams forum he was on, villa?

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Glastonspur on the fighting cock forum;

He will be sacked which will make all of you happy for ten minutes.

Then you’ll all be calling for the next manager’s head after a few matches when you’re bored with him.

Rinse, repeat.

The reply;

feck off
:lol::lol::lol:

AllGoodNamesRGone

Supports
Arsenal
Why was he on a Villa forum? :lol:
Haven’t got a scooby. I was just a guest at the time, didn’t have an account and I think it was mostly discussed in general so I didn’t have access. You’ll have to ask one of the OAP’s on here.

It might not have been Villa but he was definitely doing his typical style of wumming on another teams forum.

Infra-red

They were awful yesterday, so can understand the frustration, but it's very early days and the results overall have been about what you'd expect for Tottenham.

izec

Haven’t got a scooby. I was just a guest at the time, didn’t have an account and I think it was mostly discussed in general so I didn’t have access. You’ll have to ask one of the OAP’s on here.

It might not have been Villa but he was definitely doing his typical style of wumming on another teams forum.
It was Villa. You can even see under his username the tag he got.

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Crazy to think this lot were in a CL final just 3 seasons ago.
Crazy looking back at that time….that team under Poch was fearsome. Ran and fought and worked like hell. Absolute polar opposite of what they are now