FAO Tottenham Hotspur | Fighting Cock Goes Into Meltdown | Glast...gone

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Is there a Utd forum where Utd fans give out loads of nicknames? We don't do it on here, there must be a land of misfit toys for Utd fans who get thrown off here and then spend time coming up with weird names for oppositions teams.

Yeah you do. Fans are the same everywhere.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
Yeah you do. Fans are the same everywhere.
It's far, far more frequent on other forums. RAWK being a hilarious one - they just keep calling us Manure. It's like seeing every poster here say "Loserpool" instead of Liverpool.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
I genuinely don't see us giving nicknames to entire teams! RAWK has one for every member of our squad. Maybe it happens on here and I just subconsciously filter it out, it's just so childish.
Oh, for players? Yeah, not seen that.

For teams there's a few. I've got nothing against a childish nickname. I have to stop myself from calling them "Wet Spam" or "Spuds".

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I honestly can’t think of any redcafe nicknames for players at other clubs. Apart from the “butcherer of merseyside” one anyway.
Steven Gerrard is often referred to as "Stevie Me" on here.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Fighting Cocker Man said:
I resent so much how Mournho has made me feel such apathy for the club that I love.
Man, this quote resonates the hardest. He is like a demented dementor.

klsv

It's far, far more frequent on other forums. RAWK being a hilarious one - they just keep calling us Manure. It's like seeing every poster here say "Loserpool" instead of Liverpool.
We mostly just call Atletico Athletico and Leicester Leichester. Don't know which is worse tbh.

Moonwalker

Steven Gerrard is often referred to as "Stevie Me" on here.
Captain Starfish, Cesc Fiberglass, Graeme Sourness, Jamie Literally, Sloth (Kuyt), Jay "Chestburster" Spearing, Flappianski.

There's plenty, though I might have made at least one up.

Mihai

They're going in on that "aspiring to be 12 points above Tottenham" as if they weren't the ones who brought it up :lol: as if we care how far ahead of them we are, we're more concerned with City.
I was thinking the same :lol:

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I'm sure they're in a better mood over there today :)

Jezpeza

If one match ever summed spurs up this. Zero ambition. Playing for a penalty shootout from the kick off. cant remember seeing a worse showing in a cup final by any team. Chasing the game at the end and players just walking, heads down. At least mourinho might have had some sort of tactical idea for this showpiece. Kane on his way this summer, mid table obscurity beckons

The Brown Bull

It's Coming Home.
If one match ever summed spurs up this. Zero ambition. Playing for a penalty shootout from the kick off. cant remember seeing a worse showing in a cup final by any team. Chasing the game at the end and players just walking, heads down. At least mourinho might have had some sort of tactical idea for this showpiece. Kane on his way this summer, mid table obscurity beckons
Mid table obscurity beckons?
That's where they reside full time.

el3mel

I saw someone there saying the players and manager were unlucky today and he was serious.

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
As far as I'm concerned, dirty cheat-mode oil money clubs results don't count and we won today by default.
Congrats all.
DOING IT THE RIGHT WAY !!!!!
There was no leader on and off the pitch today. I know you guys hate Jose but I think we needed Jose's experience today.
OK, you've made your point.... we all know where your loyalties lie.
At least Mason isn't a toxic blaming narcassustic cnut!
I don;t want a priest to manage our team. I want a manager who can win in finals.
Banter match FFS. Sick of these players. Anyone defending any of these is a cnut. End of.

The ENTIRE English media are now talking about nothing but Son/Kane leaving
feck off lol
When something is inevitable it's best to get comfortable with it as soon as you can, Karl. No silverware in sight, a squad full of donkeys, and no CL for a second season (will be many more before we are back though the entitled don't easily remember how difficult it was to get there in the first place) and no European football at all next season. They are leaving. They both have 1 contract left in them. Get comfortable with it.

Kane was fecking shit in another final
Like any forward he needed service.
Against Saints and with Bale we produced little, so what did you expect against the best side in Europe?
So that’s 0 goals in out last 4 cup finals now? Shocking.
So Mr Mason is this it every week playing your mate Winks? Might as well start with ten men.

Ndombele not seeing one minute of this game.
What a fecking disgrace.
Let's not forget Ndombele chose to sit out an NDL
He's not a man for the big games.

It was a performance that looks like a 6-0 thrashing mate.
Hugo earnes his money today.
An embarrassment in everything but scoreline
I am done with this club
You can't do big things with players who make big mistakes.
Aurier, Dier, Winks etc.
Jose, that you?
Been saying that way before Jose.
Shite from the first whistle. No difference whatsoever to what we would have got from Mourinho today. Feeble effort.
We should sue Sissoko for all the wages we have given him since he's been here for crimes against football
Does wanks ever get subbed?
Much of this is on Mason by the way.
What did you expect from a glorified PE Teacher clueless cnut who wanted to give his mates a run out
So? You'd do much better after 6 days in charge and 18 months of Jose shite is uppose?
cnut.
Dunno I kinda trust the guy who's won 25 trophies over a guy that should have been playing for Norwich
Should not have sacked Mourinho
I don’t honestly see any difference to the outcome if he stayed. We’ll never know.

Levy sent mason to the wolves. No way he should be had responsible
Levy didn’t pick Wanks and Sissoko did he?
I honestly feel sorry for mason. He doesn’t have a clue but he’s a nice guy

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Should have had Jose as a pundit for the match

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
How in the name of feck can you blame Ryan Mason? He’s a caretaker who’s been in the job a week!

No Idea For Nickname

Patroness Saint of the anti-RAWKites
So was it is Jose are we just shite?
fecking whimper. Big players Kane and Son fecking nowhere to be seen again
I'm just sad. Couldn't give a feck about anything to do with the timing of sacking José on this one.
Credit to City. Finishing aside they turned up for this one.
If You are a Spurs fan and under the age of 15, then maybe, just maybe, you will experience your team winning a trophy before you die,
Hope those tears are for how bad you were today, sonny.
Love you've got so much heart, but that display was not acceptable.
Son looks like he's done. Looks like he's sick is losing Cup finals.
Well that was embarrassing. They carved us up like a Sunday roast. I can't believe how mediocre we've become. Say goodbye to Harry.
Shit as a footballer, shit as a manager, plays that shit winks for 90 minutes. Brian fecking shit mason.
...and the two great loans need fecked off back to Spain ASAP.
Well, where's the fast forward button till August?
Only Spurs could get a manager in to win a final and sacrifice playing good football put the fans though hell for over a year only to sack the manager just before the final and bring in a novice who has never managed a team in his life! I’m sorry but we are a joke of a club while levy is in charge!
Levy is a politician- he sacked Jose at the time to take the heat off him for the Super League debacle

Lo Celso was breaking lines with his passes and Lucas Moura was winning fouls......both came off.
What a donkey like decision to not bring off winks and sob instead of locelso and lucas. fecking pe teacher.
Got a yellow card for saying it but Kane shud have never played
Brian was playing his mates. Winks?
We spent about 15m getting rid of potch and spending a fortune on a manager to kill our philosophy and identity which was seen a worthy price to win trophies - hence replacing him with a serial winner in Jose
Then we shell out 20m sacking him six days before a coup final and put a 29 year old with no experience who’s mates with all the boys in charge JOKE
Dare I say it Mourinho could have got us through that!
That cnut get us through Zagreb, how would he have got us through today?
feck sake another year another trophy passed and we are a top team?
not only a top team, a superleague team.
Everyone wanking into their own mouths to suck of Oil Money City....
WHY DO YOU THINK they've won so much these last 10 years? They feckING BOUGHT IT!
yet we're the fecking laughing stock....
feck it.
Football died this week.... and we couldn't even save it....

JJ12

Predicted Portugal, Italy to win Euro 2016, 2020
How in the name of feck can you blame Ryan Mason? He’s a caretaker who’s been in the job a week!
Inexperienced managers will get smashed by their own fans. Just look at our fans.

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
Enjoyed this

Only Spurs could get a manager in to win a final and sacrifice playing good football put the fans though hell for over a year only to sack the manager just before the final and bring in a novice who has never managed a team in his life! I’m sorry but we are a joke of a club while levy is in charge!

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
My thinking too. Given a week to focus on a cup final against the best team in the country. What do they expect?

Acheron

Supports
Real Madrid
There was no leader on and off the pitch today. I know you guys hate Jose but I think we needed Jose's experience today.
OK, you've made your point.... we all know where your loyalties lie.
At least Mason isn't a toxic blaming narcassustic cnut!
I don;t want a priest to manage our team. I want a manager who can win in finals.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The Firestarter

The only logical reason to sack Jose before the final would have to do something with the compensation amount per contract.

Hisha

Supports
OLE OLE OLE I LOVE YOU
The only logical reason to sack Jose before the final would have to do something with the compensation amount per contract.
Levy is a Shrewd politician. The timing of the sacking is so weird. May be sacking Jose after winning a trophy was costly as per the contract. Or Levy wanted to take the heat off him for the superleague debacle.

Either way, don’t think the timing of the sacking was in the best interest of spurs.

Counterfactual

Levy is a Shrewd politician. The timing of the sacking is so weird. May be sacking Jose after winning a trophy was costly as per the contract. Or Levy wanted to take the heat off him for the superleague debacle.

Either way, don’t think the timing of the sacking was in the best interest of spurs.
It was a weird time to sack him. I really expected it at the end of the season if they failed to make top-4. I presumed that'd make it cheaper to sack him then.

Someone said it was based on league position, with it costing more the closer to the top Spurs were. I don't think that makes a lot of sense either.

Perhaps it would've cost more if he secured a trophy. It's all a bit odd. Perhaps Levy was hoping for a bounce into the top-4 like Ole got. It's still possible, I guess...