Television Fargo (tv series)

Loublaze

ATLien
KC is an underutilized film locale for shenanigans in the mid 1900's.
This is true. The KC Mob has usually been in the background, never exclusively featured. Its kinda the same with the Providence RI mob

Snow

Somewhere down the lane, a licky boom boom down
Chris Rock is a really bad actor so I'm kind of sceptical of the 4th season. The first 3 seasons had such a great cast so it will be hard to follow it if the lead isn't able to handle the role.

Rooney in Paris

Gerrard shirt..Anfield? You'll Never Live it Down
Scout
Season 4 is returning in 2019 with Chris Rock playing the lead. His character will be a 1950s Kansas City crime boss in a power struggle with the Italian mob. Sounds promising. I just re watched the first season and was reminded of its brilliance. I didn't really notice it before but Martin Freeman's accent progressively got worse as the season went on, especially after his character Lester married the Asian chick and he won salesman of the year, a year after getting away with his first wife's murder. He totally lost the Minnesota accent

https://www.indiewire.com/2018/08/fargo-season-4-chris-rock-cast-fx-plot-details-1201990746/
Ohhh looking forward to this! Guess it won't be until the end of the year though.

Drifter

American
Fargo Season 4

Just can't take Chris Rock seriously. But it looks good.

lsd

The Oracle
Chris Rock is a really bad actor so I'm kind of sceptical of the 4th season. The first 3 seasons had such a great cast so it will be hard to follow it if the lead isn't able to handle the role.

He was good in New Jack City and 2 Days in New York . When he does drama he can cut it

Massive Spanner

Thinks Geoff Shreeves has one
Nothing about that trailer looks Fargo-esque, though. It's set in Kansas for feck sake.

I also think the show in general is overrated. Season two was great but one and three were shite.

Man of Leisure

Just saw a commercial on ESPN for this. Looks like a premiere date still hasn't be announced, but definitely airing on FX and Hulu sometime in 2020.

Bojan11

Nothing about that trailer looks Fargo-esque, though. It's set in Kansas for feck sake.

I also think the show in general is overrated. Season two was great but one and three were shite.
How dare you.

I loved season 1 and the cast, is season 2 really better? I haven’t watched season 2 yet, maybe I should.