Film Fast & Furious 9 (2020)

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Trailer out.

I'm a fan of the series... They're just ludicrous films (pun intended), though I'm not sure about this one, no Rock is a big loss... But yeah, think Han coming back might be the shark jumping moment?

AaronRedDevil

Absolutely despise trailers these days. WHY in the hell do they spoil Han. No such thing as a surprise anymore.

DVG7

feck off out of this thread if you're going to complain. Hans return makes this the greatest trailer in the history of cinema

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Can't wait for this, I fecking love these movies. Even though they're not the same without Paul Walker (I don't care he was a mediocre actor).

Minkaro

I fully expect to say "he survived that?!" at least ten times.

I also fully expect to really enjoy this.

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
John Cena is a much better actor than Rock, but he seems to be dressed like some chav in this film for some reason.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Wonder if it's because fans were still pissed that Statham's character got away with murder.

These films are ones that I love leaving my brain in the kitchen for. They've also made Edinburgh look moderately sunny which is nice.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Wonder if it's because fans were still pissed that Statham's character got away with murder.

These films are ones that I love leaving my brain in the kitchen for. They've also made Edinburgh look moderately sunny which is nice.
Probably... though it still doesn't make any sense why the would become friends with him, as they all thought he definitely killed Han.

It basically just means three things now a) we as an audience can fully I suppose accept Statham as a good guy because he didn't kill Han b) Dom and "the family" are still a bit shit for welcoming(ish) into theirs and c) Statham is now a rubbish assassin.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
cnuts made me late for work a few times.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Probably... though it still doesn't make any sense why the would become friends with him, as they all thought he definitely killed Han.

It basically just means three things now a) we as an audience can fully I suppose accept Statham as a good guy because he didn't kill Han b) Dom and "the family" are still a bit shit for welcoming(ish) into theirs and c) Statham is now a rubbish assassin.
Let's face it - nobody knows what film their making next in this series. I bet they just turn up for the first day of filming with all the stunts set up but none of the dialogue parts done and they wing it. They've also backed themselves into a corner where they should have retired the series after they all got chased by a submarine.

I just know that the final big sequence in whatever the last film is will be in space. Because feck it woot woot.

Annihilate Now!

Scout
Let's face it - nobody knows what film their making next in this series. I bet they just turn up for the first day of filming with all the stunts set up but none of the dialogue parts done and they wing it. They've also backed themselves into a corner where they should have retired the series after they all got chased by a submarine.

I just know that the final big sequence in whatever the last film is will be in space. Because feck it woot woot.
All I know John Cena's definitely becoming a good guy and joining the family... sorry fughmlugh

JohnZSmith27

I love these movies. Mindless fun. Plus, it's very bald positive. The Rock, Statham and Diesel. A slap-head like me can appreciate that.

Sylar

Can't wait to see how they up the craziness

Although Dom seemingly catching a car seems to be it

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Season finale?
Would make sense. Everybody be going the same constant speed in a drag race, and the cars would never collide. The entire crew suddenly realizes life is kinda dull when you can't win anything or lose your life and decides to call it quits, all while they drive off into the sunset perfectly in sync with one another.

Ian Reus

Ended 14 years of Grand National sweepstakes
Would make sense. Everybody be going the same constant speed in a drag race, and the cars would never collide. The entire crew suddenly realizes life is kinda dull when you can't win anything or lose your life and decides to call it quits, all while they drive off into the sunset perfectly in sync with one another.
I was going to say, "I'll stop you there" but you took that corner quicker that I could type, don't.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Weird timing. Completely going to miss awards season.

ChaddyP

Remember when fast and furious used to be about underground racing and import Tuner culture :lol: or am i just showing my age

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
Why’s the rock not in it? Just because he will end up punching cena in the face?

Sky1981

Fending off the urge
We're gonna storm the nuclear facilities, to save the world. And for that we will need 2 precision driver and a fancy car.

Boooyah!

Will gonna watch this anyway, will get bored halfway, and forget about it the day after. Who are we kidding here

Sylar

Remember when fast and furious used to be about underground racing and import Tuner culture :lol: or am i just showing my age
Pretty sure this is said after every F&F trailer since number 4 :lol: