Federico Chiesa - scouted by United - on his way to Juve

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri

A supreme talent. Has looked great every time I've watched him, both for Italy u21s and Fiorentina. I don't even have a preference between him and Sancho. But there's no one close to those two IMO.

Encouraging news.

stepic

Maybe we see him as an alternative to Sancho if he goes elsewhere?

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Sancho is the dream (and our main target obviously), but Chiesa would also be brilliant. Exactly what we need, either of them.

Yagami

Good post resistant
He's very tenacious, and has a great mentality in which when things don't work for him - which is often - he doesn't hide or shrink under pressure; he keeps at it.

The Fiorentina players I'd personally love for us to be looking at are Castrovilli and now Amrabat.

RedCurry

Then the scouts should tell Ole that he’s not good enough at the moment and we should look elsewhere. I’d rather have a mid table PL proven RW if our options are so limited.

James Ward

Meh, I wouldn't be breaking the bank for him or anything like. He's decent like but he's certainly not World class.

I wouldn't bother with him.

kafta

Perpetual Under 11's Team Player
Still very raw,. He's not what we need now, but could be a very good player in a couple of years.

Judas

Open to offers
I'd worry about him in England, and think he'd constant a ridiculous sum. But I'm glad we're potentially looking at alternatives to Sancho if we can't get him.

AaronRedDevil

Honestly united should get 2 RW in the summer, one proper one and just a cheap one for a replacement. The fact we don’t have any RW since Nani is a bloody joke.

Tarrou

He’s definitely the profile we need

If we sign another attacker not suited to the right wing and shoe-horn him in there, I think I’ll go mad

Maru229

We'll get him ready for Juventus in three years. Just when he is reaching his prime.

Alabaster Codify7

Forget Sancho, this is what we should be targeting. If we sign Sancho, it will come on the back of a bidding war in which case he will have only joined us for a ridiculous salary because he'll have turned down better football teams who are competing for major honours. I hope we are getting away from mercenaries, as per our PR spin, so we should not be signing players in bidding wars and paying them £300k a week to secure their services. Chiesa is a far more realistic option.

Shaw Mee Tah Mané

Sancho is by far the best RW target out there. Behind him it’s not easy to pick, but Chiesa is one of many risky alternatives. I’d rather take Sancho for 120m than Chiesa for 60m.

Crashoutcassius

heh? He is their best player and talisman. They have a couple of good players in midfield, but Fiorentina struggle this season as a whole.
I thought about it after I posted and it might have been said that he wasn't italy's best option, and that for the 100m+ he might cost we should be signing that at least

izec

I thought about it after I posted and it might have been said that he wasn't italy's best option, and that for the 100m+ he might cost we should be signing that at least
Not sure he will cost that much, has to be seen. But not many better and gettable right wingers out there. If not Sancho, he would be the next best option fitting our profile under Ole.

Ekeke

This season he is playing as a striker in a 2 up front, just to be clear. 18 matches there. Was really good at the start of the season with Ribery as the other striker. But Ribery has had injury problems. Chiesa scored 2 from up front against Sampdoria recently but overall not as hot as the first stages of the season where the Ribery and Chiesa partnership was giving everyone problems

OleGunnar20

Sancho is by far the best RW target out there. Behind him it’s not easy to pick, but Chiesa is one of many risky alternatives. I’d rather take Sancho for 120m than Chiesa for 60m.
Agreed, although it's a pretty fine balancing act. We can't be bribing people with ridiculous wages going forward and need to be smarter. I think it likely we'll need to look for a budget alternative to Sancho to avoid this.

In terms of alternatives, other than this guy there's only really that Chukwueze fella I remember hearing much about. Bernadeshi & Berardi were big news a couple of years back, anyone know if Berardi is up to much these days?

Brooks would be great but there's that recent injury to worry about. Outside of those I'm clueless.

Ekeke

Agreed, although it's a pretty fine balancing act. We can't be bribing people with ridiculous wages going forward and need to be smarter. I think it likely we'll need to look for a budget alternative to Sancho to avoid this.

In terms of alternatives, other than this guy there's only really that Chukwueze fella I remember hearing much about. Bernadeshi & Berardi were big news a couple of years back, anyone know if Berardi is up to much these days?

Brooks would be great but there's that recent injury to worry about. Outside of those I'm clueless.
Ferran Torres, Kai Havertz, Adama Traore, Buendia, Sabitzer, Berardi with 9 goals, Ocampos

There are quite a few options really