Federico Chiesa

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He was never going to come. Shame Italy is his home ( from a footballing standpoint)

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Another two goals tonight to get his team back into the tie against Porto, but was let down by his team mates, as Porto progress to the next round. Porto were fantastic though having had a player sent off.

SadlerMUFC

Thinks for himself
His prime years probably, if he keeps it up and improves.
What about his prime years??? Are you saying we will try and sign him then? if so, no chance. That would be like Milan trying to sign Rashford. No way an Italian playing for Juve will want to play anywhere but Juve...

izec

What about his prime years??? Are you saying we will try and sign him then? if so, no chance. That would be like Milan trying to sign Rashford. No way an Italian playing for Juve will want to play anywhere but Juve...
No, he will stay there for a long time, spending his prime years there

Oranges038

Two year loan deal with a €40m option/obligation to buy at the end is great business by Juve.

It really annoys me how he goes down like he's in severe pain at the slightest contact so much. I know it's common in footballers now, but I still find it ridiculously annoying.

Adnan

Talent Spotter
Just keeps getting better. Juve's best player IMO and a joy to watch.

DoneDaDa

Supports
Toronto FC
That play that led to CR goal was disgusting sent those guys straight to the shadow relm