Federico Chiesa

tentan

Poor man's poster.
Another fantastic performance from him. Juventus to sign him permanently?

Jacky Quacky

made eight consecutive posts about Fellaini once
Great little player isn’t he? Lethal shot, lots of pace, good decision making and can play RW and LW to the same abilities. If we didn’t get Sancho I would’ve gone for this guy but I don’t think Juventus would want to let him go

Arios

Supports
Juventus
Another fantastic performance from him. Juventus to sign him permanently?
we already did last year.
2years loan with option to buy which we'll surely exercise :D

rron10

Supports
Sir Alex
He’s exactly what we hoped Dan James to be.

pacifictheme

Must've been done but if not this would make a good thread. Not many examples of this out there. Haaland would be one.
There are probably more than we know of. Loads of reasonably OK pros kids will have outshone them. Guess it depends on your definition of famous really.

Maldini outshone his dad for example.

Desert Eagle

Punjabi Dude
Wasn't Neymars dad a former footballer? Another one is Xavi Alonso.

Loving what Chiesa brings to this Italian team. If they win it all he'll have a good shout at being player of the tournament.

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
While Chiesa is a very talented player, there are flashier players out there and probably even some more talented players. But Chiesa is no-nonsense, with a lot of drive, willpower and even a bit of an attitude on the pitch. And that can make the difference at the top. The kid is a baller.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I liked him a lot at Fiorentina and was very jealous when he went to Juve.
He is like an improved and deluxe version of Perisic. Always hard working, direct, good with both feet, able to beat his man and assist or score.

izec

Big fan of the kid. Wanted him here as the Sancho alternative. With the talent, attitude and work ethic like his, you can only go far

After his first sub appearance i thought he might be one of the stars of the tournament. He makes a difference every time he plays.

Just been chatting to Italian colleagues. He's long been thought of as potential that might never get there, but now he's starting to live up to it.

Sea-Cow

He plays like its his last night on earth and its very enjoyable to watch. Just full throttle tearing around the pitch every second hes out there.

VorZakone

What would Kenny G do?
Fluent in English, apparently. Saw him answer questions in English.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
I always think of him as an elite version of Werner. :D
Way better technique and ability to also beat his man in tight spaces.
Werner needs room to utilize his speed (That is also why the Bayern rumors were always rather unbelievable).

bakalhau

He's winning me over slowly. I thought he was very erratic with Juve early on the season, but steadily improved and the trend keeps going with this Euro.

weetee

Supports
no-one in particular
Way better technique and ability to also beat his man in tight spaces.
Werner needs room to utilize his speed (That is also why the Bayern rumors were always rather unbelievable).
Yep. That's why I wrote "elite" version of Werner.

-

Anyway, thought it quite irritating that Mancini played Berardi over him quite often (? at least against Switzerland he started) but even the best do make mistakes...

Demyanenko_square_jaw

He's a good player with plenty of room for further improvement, but he's been very wasteful during the games/highlights i've seen for Italy before this tournament, Fiorentina and Juve. It was around this stage of his career that his dad really stepped up a few levels, so it'll be interesting to see if he can do the same.

Semir_Tuce777

Supports
Velež Mostar
My brother is a big, big Juve fan, nvm that i hate them but this year was so amazing to watch Chiesa that i even started to wait for next Juve game. What i cant understand is why dont we scout more players from Italy? Do we even have scouts there?
There are really some amazing talents.

Pow

Supports
Chelsea
How about a poor man's Tevez? And on the wing... But same energy.
Nah a prime tevez was a far better player. I think son fits fine fast direct cuts in from either wing always looking to shoot.

Ali Dia

Souness's Super Sub/George Weahs Talented Cousin
He was my second choice after Sancho. Sancho is obviously a more rounded player. Big chance of this lad taking a few years to get going if he got going at all in a new footballing culture. I do think his direct hardworking game would suit the PL though. Nice to see him doing well on the big stage

redMundo

Reminds me of Kanchelskis, not as fast but physically very similar and same running style.
Definitely the Italian player I’m most worried about ahead of the final, He’s class.

Swoobs

Supports
Florentina
Glad people are paying attention to him now. Great technique, very underrated

amolbhatia50k

Sneaky bum time - Vaccination status: dozed off
My brother is a big, big Juve fan, nvm that i hate them but this year was so amazing to watch Chiesa that i even started to wait for next Juve game. What i cant understand is why dont we scout more players from Italy? Do we even have scouts there?
How do you think we got amad?

Pughnichi

Reminds me of Kanchelskis, not as fast but physically very similar and same running style.
Definitely the Italian player I’m most worried about ahead of the final, He’s class.
im sold. Buy him (loved kanchelskis)

Rajiztar

Supports
Chelsea
Looking back at the start of the tournament chiesa was not even first choice for Italy. Forced Mancini to start him through performances and Mancini didn't regret it.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
That said I think he's also a great option off the bench too.

MiamiVice

Are you serious :lol:
I think nobody in this thread watches any juve games.
The euros make him look much better than he actually is. Especially his pace and dribbling skills aren't good enough for the highest level.

Ish

Lights on for Luke
Looked good at Fiorentina and wanted us to take a punt on him then. I like his attitude and directness mostly. Very good talent who’s delivering on the international stage now.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
Based on this thread, he seemingly looks like half of the players to ever play football.