Federico Chiesa

didz

Isn't he mostly on the left? Did always like him but haven't seen him since the injury. Seems to have had a lot of muscle issues post knee surgery too, something to watch out for. I know he has played on the right in the past, but whoever we sign should be purely for the right. I quite like having the traditional right footer on the right wing tbh, but I'm not sure this is what Ten Hag goes for. But either him or Pedro Neto I'd be happy with.
I'm sure he's played more on the right than the left over the course of his career. He's very two-footed, so I don't think it really makes a difference to him anyway. This season he's been playing centrally, just off Vlahovic.

bosskeano

he's played on both sides and he's just as comfortable playing on either wing b/c he's two footed.....he would be a very good signing in january if somehow we could manage to pull it off

fanutd

If we can get him for a reasonable fee and contract we should totally take the gamble. I remember Gundogan signing for city, he had pretty bad reputation at Dortmund and a lot of us at the caf didn't want the club to get him due to his injury issues but what coup it ended up being for Man city.

Founder of IhateMakeleles.org and Gourcufffanboysa
Isn't he mostly on the left? Did always like him but haven't seen him since the injury. Seems to have had a lot of muscle issues post knee surgery too, something to watch out for. I know he has played on the right in the past, but whoever we sign should be purely for the right. I quite like having the traditional right footer on the right wing tbh, but I'm not sure this is what Ten Hag goes for. But either him or Pedro Neto I'd be happy with.
A Pedro Neto is more likely. Thanks to being insude out as a winger

didz

On the left? Huh? Has something changed at Juve for him because almost all of his games were RW/RF or RCF at Fiorentina.
See now that's the really worrying thing. He's been injured so much that nobody seems to remember where he plays anymore!

Trex

He was going to be absolutely world class before his injuries, don't know about now though. Incredible work rate and technical ability, the exact opposite to Sancho.

stoinz

The only way we ever sign these sort of players is when they are at the last stage of the career or their bodies already wrecked by injuries.

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Need to stay away from injury prone players. We have enough injuries this season.