Felipe Anderson

CLARiiON

Mes que un Gloryhunter
Supports
Barcelona
How is he playing? Don't seem to recall anything special in last year, but then I don't follow that team much.

Striker10

"Ronaldo and trophies > Manchester United football
Anyone think this is a coincidence when you got that story recently of them lot saying they should have sold him? :) Maybe we have bought him. Lazio would never openly say it. I think we probably will be looking for another winger so I guess he would be a possibility. He's still young and people are very quick to rubbish players. It's not his fault the transfer markets been ruined by plastic clubs with their ego driven owners..

Kevin

Nostrodamus of football
Watched him four times now and he is not a very good player. Need to stay away from him as he is worse than Nani.
Exactly. A nothing player, loses the ball as much as Di Maria in crap form if not more and doesn't even have half the creativity of the argentinian to make up for it.

Litch

Exactly. A nothing player, loses the ball as much as Di Maria in crap form if not more and doesn't even have half the creativity of the argentinian to make up for it.
Will fit in nicely in this side then......

manunited1919

Does he normally play as he played against us? If so, we should go in for him, he is what we need on our RW.

harms

Shining Star of Paektu Mountain
Staff
Does he normally play as he played against us? If so, we should go in for him, he is what we need on our RW.
He was absolutely brilliant a few months earlier. He isn't the most consistent player yet though.

manunited1919

He was absolutely brilliant a few months earlier. He isn't the most consistent player yet though.
He is 25, in the Brazilian national team, and with premier league experience. I hope he raised some eyebrows today. I would much rather we went for someone like him instead of the big name signings.

Ekeke

Good player, helped West Ham keep the ball and get on the front foot. Also played on the right at times showing he could be an option there

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Would walk right into our side. He's a fantastic player. I've always rated him.

MadMike

Like I said in the match thread, both him and Lanzini are levels above our players that were playing in the same positions today; Mata and Lingard.

It kinda shows how far off we are from having a decent squad when these are the kinds of players we're relying upon to carry us to a top 4 spot.

C'est Moi Cantona

No, put him in our team, and Lukaku, Rashford, Martial, heck even Lingard in West Ham's, and we'd be saying he's crap, and we should buy one of them instead, we need to fix the issues we have with the players we have, not just constantly replace them and hope for the best.

Zoo

I don’t think he’s anything special. We should be looking for considerably better.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
33 games
2784 minutes
9 goals
4 assists
75,9% pass completion

vs one of the players people want to get rid of who is 2 years younger:

17 games + 7 as a sub
1482 minutes
10 goals
2 assists
79.7% pass completion

vs A useless midfielder we can never win the league with:

29 games
2562 minutes
13 goals
9 assists
82.9% pass completion

vs A United academy product that is deemed not good enough to start, who is 4 years younger:

21 games + 7 as a sub
1933 minutes
10 goals
6 assists
78.9% pass completion

manunited1919

33 games
2784 minutes
9 goals
4 assists
75,9% pass completion

17 games + 7 as a sub
1482 minutes
10 goals
2 assists
79.7% pass completion

29 games
2562 minutes
13 goals
9 assists
82.9% pass completion

vs A United academy product that is deemed not good enough to start, who is 4 years younger:

21 games + 7 as a sub
1933 minutes
10 goals
6 assists
78.9% pass completion
I see. Case closed then.

Charles Miller

33 games
2784 minutes
9 goals
4 assists
75,9% pass completion

17 games + 7 as a sub
1482 minutes
10 goals
2 assists
79.7% pass completion

29 games
2562 minutes
13 goals
9 assists
82.9% pass completion

21 games + 7 as a sub
1933 minutes
10 goals
6 assists
78.9% pass completion
I dont think he is an United type of player. He looks desinterested majority of time like Martial. But two things you need to know before posting those stats:
1- His pass completion are not due to bad sideway passes but attempts to create actual chances of goal.

2 - There is no point comparing United stats with players from smaller clubs. Those middle table clubs are not clear favorites in the vast majority of games. Is not like their wingers and strikers are with the ball all the time close to adversary box. Also is not like he has Pogba on his side to put him in 1x1 situations.

Actually watching the game today with your own eyes you really think those players are better than Felipe Anderson?

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
I dont think he is an United type of player. He looks desinterested majority of time like Martial. But two things you need to know before posting those stats:
1- His pass completion are not due to bad sideway passes but attempts to create actual chances of goal.

2 - There is no point comparing United stats with players from smaller clubs. Those middle table clubs are not clear favorites in the vast majority of games. Is not like their wingers and strikers are with the ball all the time close to adversary box. Also is not like he has Pogba on his side to put him in 1x1 situations.

Actually watching the game today with your own eyes you really think those players are better than Felipe Anderson?
I have only presented stats.
Do I believe Pogba, Martial & Rashford are better than Felipe Anderson? Yes. Of course.
Do I believe Felipe Anderson can have a good game in the same game Pogba, Martial and Rashford aren't having a good game? Yes. Of course.

Do you think Felipe Anderson is a better footballer than Pogba, Martial & Rashford?

Bastian

Supports
Mejbri
I don’t think he’s anything special. We should be looking for considerably better.
He's been pretty tasty every time I've seen him play. Better than what we've got on the wings anyway. But yes, maybe we can aim higher, if we can attract top talent. CL place will be pretty imperative.

Charles Miller

I have only presented stats.
Do I believe Pogba, Martial & Rashford are better than Felipe Anderson? Yes. Of course.
Do I believe Felipe Anderson can have a good game in the same game Pogba, Martial and Rashford aren't having a good game? Yes. Of course.

Do you think Felipe Anderson is a better footballer than Pogba, Martial & Rashford?
1 - Look, i'm pretty sure you thought you nailed it dropping stats comparing a winger from a small club with Man United wide strikers and Paul Pogba, but that is not an argument. You sound ike people from non footballer countries. You can't do that. If we will play this game you should compare KDB goals/assists per minute with Martial/Pogba/Rashford and tell me if you will agree with the stats.

2 - You realize Martial goal/minute in the Premier League is better than Sadio Mane, right? Do you think the stats are right in this case too?

3 - Pogba is a midfielder. Is Pogba better than Felipe Anderson? Yes, of course. I dont think Anderson can play as midfielder. Can we compare their stats with a straight face? No.

4 - Is Rashford better than Felipe Anderson as a winger? No, he is not. I would prefer Rashford in my team? Yes. He is younger and can be a top 9.

5 - Is Martial better than Felipe Anderson? No, he is not. Put him in a middle table club and he will probably score two goals season.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
1 - Look, i'm pretty sure you thought you nailed it dropping stats comparing a winger from a small club with Man United wide strikers and Paul Pogba, but that is not an argument. You sound ike people from non footballer countries. You can't do that. If we will play this game you should compare KDB goals/assists per minute with Martial/Pogba/Rashford and tell me if you will agree with the stats.

2 - You realize Martial goal/minute in the Premier League is better than Sadio Mane, right? Do you think the stats are right in this case too?

3 - Pogba is a midfielder. Is Pogba better than Felipe Anderson? Yes, of course. I dont think Anderson can play as midfielder. Can we compare their stats with a straight face? No.

4 - Is Rashford better than Felipe Anderson as a winger? No, he is not. I would prefer Rashford in my team? Yes. He is younger and can be a top 9.

5 - Is Martial better than Felipe Anderson? No, he is not. Put him in a middle table club and he will probably score two goals season.
:lol:
Carry on. Your defensiveness over your countryman is amusing.