Felipe Anderson

Ekeke

Twice the game-time to reach the same amount of goals.
You can say he's more balanced and would be liked more by Mourinho or other managers looking for hard defensive-workers, but that doesn't make him better than Martial.

Martial by the way has the best goal per minute ratio in the league this season (at least he did before the last round) alongside a few other statistics that shows efficiency, such as how many shots are needed to get a goal.
Its not just goals though, he created more too.

Ødegaard

formerly MrEriksen
Scout
Its not just goals though, he created more too.
If we go that way, then Martial has still half the minutes played and will likely get some assists during that time, especially now that we aren't going to end up as a +0 goal difference team.

padr81

Supports
Man City
Can you imagine how it feels to be that good, look around the pitch after 80 minutes and see you're surrounded by Andy Carroll and Robert Snodgrass

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
He is the chosen one. I've been a fan of his since we were first linked with him at Lazio in 2015.
I'd pay whatever West Ham want. Get him on our right wing.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
He is the chosen one. I've been a fan of his since we were first linked with him at Lazio in 2015.
A bit strange when he plays from the left or middle...would be in the spirit of United to do that though. I think he's a great player.

haram

He's had better games. Showed some nice flashes but end product wasn't there today.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
A bit strange when he plays from the left or middle...would be in the spirit of United to do that though. I think he's a great player.
Plays on the right a lot for West Ham and did for Lazio as well.

BobbyManc

Supports
Man City
Showed some nice touches but looks like his stamina isn't the best, he seemed dead on his feet after about sixty minutes although did somewhat recover.

mu4c_20le

Off the ball he was useless. Fun to watch, but wouldnt want him here.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
Plays on the right a lot for West Ham and did for Lazio as well.
He drifts to the right, so I can see why he would be an upgrade on Lingard. However, I have gotten sick of playing these type of players on the right. I want a player that is a consistent goal threat from there rather than a floaty no.10.

ravi2

The good news for us is there seems to be quite a few options for our right wing, we have no excuses for not getting a RW in this summer. We are a RW, CB and RB away from having a excellent side.

izec

The good news for us is there seems to be quite a few options for our right wing, we have no excuses for not getting a RW in this summer. We are a RW, CB and RB away from having a excellent side.
And another midfielder

T00lsh3d

T00ly O' Sh3d
Surprised there’s no thread bump seeing as he scored twice against us today :smirk:

I only caught the end of the match, what was the general impression of how he played?

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Thought he was at fault for first goal, should've cleared it but was lax and then ball went into the box and penalty happened.

Obviously excellent player in the opposition half, just not sure how good tracking back he'd be which is what the elite teams demand.