Fellaini takes house off market

Alabaster Codify7

Devastated. This means Jose will only target 1 x midfielder instead of 2.

Meaning we're gonna be hopeless in that area of the field YET AGAIN next season.

He should walk for that, Jose. Refusal to change what is right in front of his face. Not willing to adapt or improve, jsut treading water.

Sounds exactly like our club since SAF actually. Maybe it's a good fit after all.

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Scoring a header now and again and roughing up the opposition does not compensate for his general incompetence.

He is shite. Get rid.

Snafu17

I like the idea that the manager should walk, for extending a players contract, that was largely decent since said managers arrival. It's not a batshit insane way of thinking at all.

Additionally I'd like to remind everyone that Fellaini potentially extending and Martial potentially leaving are two completely unrelated events that just do not affect each other in any conceivable way.

I mean, I get it. Certain aspects of Mourinhos managing are just annoying and it will be just shit if we lose Martial this summer, but can we please stop acting like crazy people and end this website wide meltdown because a player might extend a contract?

Last edited:

Trizy

I'd imagine the demographic for a house, whose entry is via a magic bean stalk, would not be that high.

Roboc7

Fellaini was never going to leave, he would have to take a pay cut anywhere else. He has spent most of the season injured, is over 30, is rarely effective and is suited to a style of football very few teams want to play.

That combined with him being massively overpaid by United wouldn’t give him many options even as a free agent. He has played hardball and club have failed to call his bluff.

No Love

Never thought I’d be so gutted at the prospect of a United player signing a new deal. I can’t fathom how anyone could perceive it to be good news if he stays, in all honesty.

Josep Dowling

I must admit as much as a lot on here I hope he is moved on but you can’t deny he has given his all for United it’s just that his all isn’t United standard
The Huddersfield team work hard, it doesn’t mean I want any of them at United. We need both hard working players and better quality. Fellaini is a reminder of both management and fans accepting mediocrity because he does ‘a job’.

If we had better players in the first place maybe we wouldn’t need him to come on late in a game to win a few headers.

Smores

The Huddersfield team work hard, it doesn’t mean I want any of them at United. We need both hard working players and better quality. Fellaini is a reminder of both management and fans accepting mediocrity because he does ‘a job’.

If we had better players in the first place maybe we wouldn’t need him to come on late in a game to win a few headers.
Well exactly, its down to the other players to make him redundant. Until they do i see no issue with keeping him. We are not going to turn down signing decent players because he's here.

FujiVice

Shaw, Martial and Rashford all potentially on their way out. While, Fellaini takes his house off the market after the manager swings his contract negotiations in his favour because he needs a big lump on the pitch. What's going on at this club?

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
He is decent coming off the bench in the 80th minute when we are searching for a winner but that is it. Not worth the 100k+ that he will be on.

manutddjw

So he’s a good plan b who we can throw on when we’re chasing a game right? Scores some headers. I got a great idea why don’t we sign Crouch or Carroll? We can pay them half the wages we offer Fellaini, they’ll fight for the shirt and they score headers too.

tenpoless

No 6-pack, just 2Pac
Supports
4-4-2 classic
Are We really this worried that We're starting to track his house? Guys, just go to sleep.

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout
So he’s a good plan b who we can throw on when we’re chasing a game right? Scores some headers. I got a great idea why don’t we sign Crouch or Carroll? We can pay them half the wages we offer Fellaini, they’ll fight for the shirt and they score headers too.
Crouch would genuinely be a better option

Stan Jefferson

Are We really this worried that We're starting to track his house? Guys, just go to sleep.
Whilst I get the sentiment behind your post, it is the middle of the afternoon. I don't think we should be quite that laid back about it.

whatwha

Sniffs Erricksson’s diarrhea
Fellaini was never going to leave, he would have to take a pay cut anywhere else. He has spent most of the season injured, is over 30, is rarely effective and is suited to a style of football very few teams want to play.

That combined with him being massively overpaid by United wouldn’t give him many options even as a free agent. He has played hardball and club have failed to call his bluff.
It's a sad state of affairs... :(

Nate Dogg

Don't Make Me Angry
Is it me or are we the only club that can't seem to get rid of the deadwood.

I remember it took us years (possibly decades) to shift the likes P Nev, Bellion and Djemba and for them to all return under the Moyes stewardship.

Now its Mourinho!

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
The truth is that he's been outpaced by his house, which is now heading for Turkey.

Sambob

Well....sorry if im being dense but dont you take it off the market when you sell it?

Seems more likely after a long period of being on the market that its been sold and then been taken off the market. If it had been sold sooner, meaning he already agreed to move, then end of the season is when you would probably take it off the market.....

poleglass red

Great news a player who plays for the shirt every time .All a fan can ask
should be an absolute min requirement for any player. Typical of the modern player that we actually use this trait as an attribute.

adexkola

Doesn't understand sportswashing.
The CL is a glorified FA Cup set to music
Supports
orderly disembarking on planes
Well exactly, its down to the other players to make him redundant. Until they do i see no issue with keeping him. We are not going to turn down signing decent players because he's here.
This is how I see it.

If other players do their job the way they should, he won't be turned to as much as he is. And he's not as bad as fans make him out to be; they just hate "what he represents".

Schneckerl

Hope Fellaini stays. Don't understand the hate he gets, his performances this year were good enough to be a squad player.

Guy has the right attitude, coaches seem to love him.

Mihai

How long has it been on the market for?

Sometimes, If you can't sell, you take the property off and re-list it in a month or so, so it goes online as a new listing.

Oneunited26

Is it me or are we the only club that can't seem to get rid of the deadwood.

I remember it took us years (possibly decades) to shift the likes P Nev, Bellion and Djemba and for them to all return under the Moyes stewardship.

Now its Mourinho!
It took us 2 to 3 years to move Bellion and kleberson on, by year 2 Fergie saw the mistakes and he stopped playing them by loaning them. Today’s era we have managers who Embrace the dead wood has key players, not having a hard time has the club is just allowing these managers to do what they want. There is a saying you get what you pay for, and has long has managers welcome the deadwood with open arms, we ain’t winning a title. Djemba, kleberson and bellion were being loaned out in their second year, and by correcting those mistakes, tweaking the tactics and smart buying we because English and European champions, because we had a smart and ruthless manager something that’s lacking today

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
The problems with the team are much bigger than Fellaini, it's ridiculous that people think just be moving him on we'll be a much better team. Fellaini hasn't started most games this season, he's a squad player.

Siorac

i mean if we believe the papers, we've offered both contracts. up to the players then if they want to stay or not.
Well, our manager is publicly begging one of them to say while the other is slagged off after a poorer game. Not exactly the same scenario.

edgar allan

Honestly why do you even care if he's payed 60k or 100k? Never get this
Well if you pay to watch your football or you have just been let go by BT you might care about the ever increasing wage bill.