Fellaini

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baxter

How much we going to get shafted by Everton for this cnut now? It's absolutely remarkable.

Theon

Lord of the Iron Islands
Surely not.. Must have happened, Everton have got McCarthy and Barry apparently so surely we have Fellaini at least

kps88

So this is what it's come down to. After the likes of Thiago, Fabregas and Herrera, I'm forlornly waiting in the Fellaini thread after the transfer deadline has past.

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Done deal apparently:

@CraigNorwood: Marouane Fellaini is now officially a Manchester United player after moving from Everton, squad number to be confirmed.

iSparky

Likes Dags. but not as much as his Dad
I would be surprised if we got this one through in time, surely we would have heard something by now. Still time for news on deals to trickle through but I reckon we would have heard something if it did go through.

Dominos

I know it's been mentioned a billion times, but he had a release clause of 23 million up until last month. How the people in charge of our transfer business can remain in a job after this farce I've no idea.

iSparky

Ah never mind, turns out we have blown a load of cash on this deal.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
27.5m? Well I never. Why not pay the release clause? ffs. :lol:

Brophs

The One and Only
So if the rumours are true we've paid £4.5m more than his release clause. Great job, guys!

Baxter

That difference in the release clause could just about have got that Herrera deal in the £5m difference was true.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
I'd honestly prefer no one, if we're going to be a joke in this transfer window at least go all out and get no one

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
£27.5million...

Imagine if you cost your company £4million... what would happen to you?

I'm trying not to think about the fact that that's over half of what we weren't prepared to pay for Herrera to get up to the release clause...

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
My feck. We are run by a bunch of eejits. What the feck?

EvilChuck

I would be surprised if we got this one through in time, surely we would have heard something by now. Still time for news on deals to trickle through but I reckon we would have heard something if it did go through.

fecks sake, get a grip of yourself. Just go to bed, or do something else, forget about transfers for a few hours and wait til tomorrow to see what happened. Surely we all know that the media/twitter are full of WUMs and counter WUMs, just wait til the morning for the dust to settle and see what we have got

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
What a strange as feck window by us indeed.

iSparky

£27.5 million, so basically almost £4 million more than the release clause. Some cnut has cost the club £4 million, in any other business heads would be rolling.

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Spurs signed Andy Reid and Michael Dawson about an hour after the "deadline" about a decade ago and the same thing's happened year after year. It's a load of bollocks. We've got him.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Am I the only one happy we signed Fellaini?

yeah fair enough we could have got him cheaper, but ffs guys we were clearly trying to target other players first and didnt want to wrap this up by 31st July. Now stop all being spoilt, were champions and we've improved the team and lets just be happy that we finally signed someone.

Ash_G

Well better than no one, not the player I really think will take us forward, well very far forward, but still a decent addition, but think we'll end up paying a lot more than we should.

Cina

I've never seen this club have such a shambolic and silly Summer before. £27.5m for Fellaini after some of the bids we've put in for far better players this Summer. Unbelievable.

I think he'll be another Young, quite frankly. Everton was his level. Hope I'm proven wrong.

Genius Me!

Proud EE fan, 10k club member & NSFW crew member
Spurs signed Andy Reid and Michael Dawson about an hour after the "deadline" about a decade ago and the same thing's happened year after year. It's a load of bollocks. We've got him.
You're forgetting someone more recent and obvious, ahem Berbatov.

Status
Not open for further replies.