Fellaini's best moments

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
First of all, I feel like I shouldn’t need to clarify this, but can we please keep ANY negative comments out of this thread. There’s lots of the forum for that.

Here's an old thread I did that I just enjoyed going back through.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/rafaels-best-moments.407537/

I would like to do this for a few players who leave us. Just thinking of how they helped us.

I always liked this goal. It summed up our Marouane. It was surprisingly technical, but just looked awkward.

Fellaini made 106 full appearances, was a sub 71 times and scored 22 goals for United over his career here. He made more league appearances for the club than Rafael, Paul Ince and Berbatov. He is roughly twenty league appearances behind Evans and Park. He scored more Premier League goals for the club than Forlan, Bruce, O'Shea and is currently level with Herrera and Smalling.

What are your fondest memories?

MarylandMUFan

I really wish I remembered the game (or even the season), but there was key game a couple of years ago where we were up by 1 and under immense pressure and he was amazing at killing the clock. He singlehandedly kept the ball in the oppositions corner for nearly 2 minutes of injury time (at least it seemed like it).

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
I really wish I remembered the game (or even the season), but there was key game a couple of years ago where we were up by 1 and under immense pressure and he was amazing at killing the clock. He singlehandedly kept the ball in the oppositions corner for nearly 2 minutes of injury time (at least it seemed like it).
Haha I remember that. He went to the corner and it was like YE SHALL NOT PASS.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Late winner v Arse last season. Late winner v Hull in Carabao Cup semis. Leaving.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Was it Olympiakos at home? RVP scored a hat-trick and we won 3-0 after losing 2-0 in the first leg.

shamans

Thinks you can get an STD from flirting.
There was a game against Liverpool where he was defending every cross. I totally don't remember which one it was so if any of you do please remind me. They just kept whipping in crosses and it was bouncing off his head.

devilish

Juventus fan who used to support United
My best moment of him happened today

AaronRedDevil

I thought some cheeky fecker would have put up a picture of him being sold. I'm disappointed :lol:. In all seriousness I think the chest flick assist to Mata. Sums him up perfectly .

M Bison

Supports
York City
Can’t bring myself to say anything nice about him, but love that Rafael thread, hadn’t seen that before.

Simbo

His best moments were in an Everton shirt playing against us.

Is that negative? Sorry if so.

Posh Red

First of all, I feel like I shouldn’t need to clarify this, but can we please keep ANY negative comments out of this thread. There’s lots of the forum for that.

Here's an old thread I did that I just enjoyed going back through.
https://www.redcafe.net/threads/rafaels-best-moments.407537/

I would like to do this for a few players who leave us. Just thinking of how they helped us.

I always liked this goal. It summed up our Marouane. It was surprisingly technical, but just looked awkward.

Fellaini made 106 full appearances, was a sub 71 times and scored 22 goals for United over his career here. He made more league appearances for the club than Rafael, Paul Ince and Berbatov. He is roughly twenty league appearances behind Evans and Park. He scored more Premier League goals for the club than Forlan, Bruce, O'Shea and is currently level with Herrera and Smalling.

What are your fondest memories?
Great goal. RVN esque!

RedDevil@84

but can we please keep ANY negative comments out of this thread. There’s lots of the forum for that.
Haven't you learnt anything from the hundreds and hundreds of Jose threads?? When people hate/dislike someone, they can't resist the urge to butt into every thread and post negative stuff about them.

He had some good games for us. He was never the right fit and was a constant reminder of David Moyes, but he always gave everything. Can't fault him for that.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
My favourite Fellaini moment was when he shaved his head to play the role of Erran Morad.

edcunited1878

His chest controlled assist to Mata who equalized during the FA Cup final. He also smashed a shot against the woodwork that match too. Wonderful cup final to have experienced in person.

FujiVice

Dominating City in 2015. Saving that woman from certain death when we scored in the last minute against Hull. Stepping up big time when all our players were knackered in the Europa League.

If people think Fellaini is to blame for how shit the last few years have been, they need their heads checking. Was a fit for what we imagine this club should be? No. But he always put a shift in, and that's more than can be said for a lot of other players we've signed since Fergie left. Good luck big man.

pacifictheme

Was it not west ham in thr fa cup thr year we won it? He was amazing that game.

reddaz71

Going off all the plaudits he's getting seems like he's going to get a statue next to Charlton, Law and Best...

el3mel

The winner vs Young Boys to get us to next stage of CL.

The goal in second leg vs Celta to get us to final.

The dominant performance in EL final which saved our season.

The assist to Mata by his chest in the equalizer vs Palace in Fa Cup final.

The opening goal vs Everton in Fa Cup semi final.

The second goal vs Hull in EFL cup semi final.

The winner in dying minutes vs Arsenal in the league last season.

And also this goal which is definitely his best in United's shirt :