Fernandinho, Man City's unsung hero?

Keeps It tidy

Hates Messi
He is an okay player but, against Belgium it really showed the difference between him and someone like Casemiro.

caid

I think conceding a fairly unlucky goal (Jesus should have stayed on the post really) just made life really, really easy for Belgium. No one would have an easy time being isolated against hazard for 90 mins. Having to deal with De Bruyne running at you and Lukaku breaking out wide at the same time as dealing with Hazard is an impossible job. Paulinho and the full backs weren't much help either.

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think conceding a fairly unlucky goal (Jesus should have stayed on the post really) just made life really, really easy for Belgium. No one would have an easy time being isolated against hazard for 90 mins. Having to deal with De Bruyne running at you and Lukaku breaking out wide at the same time as dealing with Hazard is an impossible job. Paulinho and the full backs weren't much help either.
This. I think the OG also hit him hard though and he was thinking "Not this again" after his performance in the 1-7. Genuinely think Felipe Luis at LB to deal with Lukaku/KDB and Paulinho playing deeper would have changed alot for Brazil. A lot more than simply putting Casemiro in where Fernandinho was and saying "You stop 3 of the best attackers in the Premier League on your own."

Martinez completely outthough Tite yesterday and tactically Belgium were superb until Tite fixed things at half time.

Mick321

Should have been sent off v Liverpool, sent off today and hasn't got one yellow card yet.

El Zoido

I’d be amazing for them if I was given free reign to foul with no chance of ever being booked.

Demyanenko_square_jaw

Watched him quite regularly from his time in Donetsk and i've never rated him that highly. He's a great example that you don't always need to be a standout talent to do well at even the current strongest clubs, especially in certain positions like DM. Being a good solid player that doesn't try to do too much outside the main recquirements of their position, is mentally tough, dedicated and adaptable to different cultures can quite often be enough.

Josep Dowling

Great player who is constantly allowed to tactical foul without any punishment. Should have a yellow card.

Should have a yellow pretty much every game I watch and gets away with it

Zoo

It’s an absolute joke (again) how he wasn’t booked today. Guardiola’s words and the scrutiny on Taylor turned him into a homer of a referee.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Should have had 3 yellow cards today. How he got none is a fecking mystery.

Referees let him play the game to his own rule set, if he gets an early yellow like he should have done he has to watch his game. Absolute farce.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Compare this guy to scouse midfield - night and fecking day. Is he the best CDM in the game?

Ekeke

A very complete midfielder. Broke up play very well and capable of very good passes

Best in the league

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
Can certainly see why he's arguably their most important player, despite being the least talented of their array of midfield/forwards.

Dumbstar

We got another woman hater here.
Supports
Liverpool
Bossed that game and all three of our midfielders in one go. Still had time to put Mane and Salah in his pocket too. Better player than peak Kante.