Fernando Llorente

Gandalf

The only reason to sign him is for a plan B to have a big target in the box for the last few minutes when chasing a game. I would far rather bring a defender off the bench and chuck Slabhead up top in that scenario, he is way more prolific than Llorente and he can control the ball.

NoPace

Dominated Ajax, great in the air and our strikers and wingers over the age of 17 are awful in the box. I can see the case for a one year deal for Llorente, when we're dominating crap teams at home and can't score, he and Mata can come on for Martial or Rashford or Lingard for 20 minutes before their legs fall off.

NoPace

The only reason to sign him is for a plan B to have a big target in the box for the last few minutes when chasing a game. I would far rather bring a defender off the bench and chuck Slabhead up top in that scenario, he is way more prolific than Llorente and he can control the ball.
I was going to disagree with this but Wan Bissaka would be a fine CB when we're chasing a game and we could bring on Dalot at RB, who can hit a cross.

esmufc07

Brad
Scout
-----------Cilesen-----------
----Jones---Evans---Smalling---
Valencia-----------------Young--
-------------Blind---------------
---------Fellaini---Rooney------
-------Llorente----Hernandez-----

Subs:
Romero
Darmian
Shaw
Schneiderlin
Schweinsteiger
Carrick
Depay
:drool:
Was this really what our team was close to looking like :eek:

R'hllor

Watch how some gonna try to spin this as good idea, just watch, same shit as when rumors started around that guy from Southampton who posted fan made youtube video of him.

Nobody ever mentioned this guy as good solution, good option whatever, suddenly someone drops a news on twitter and here we, spinning like it was well known thing, way before anyone connected him with us.

Zoo

Nobody is going to spin this positively.

R'hllor

When they managed to do it with Malina from Southampton, this will be easy, some are just ready to eat anything served.

yumtum

DUX' bumchum
Levy will never sell to us. Taking the piss out of the posters who don't know he's a free agent.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
He is a great professional, has loads of experience and provides something different, a genuine target man. I'm all for it.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Mandzukic is at least a slightly different hard working type but if we're simply looking for a plan B target man then getting rid of Fellaini is a worse decision than I already thought.

el3mel

Won't put this past another terrible piece of news from Di Marzio as he has been most of the summer.

Lee565

Got to be bs because it would make letting fellaini go look like an absolute idiotic decision.

paraguayo

Supports
neutral
Levy will never sell to us. Taking the piss out of the posters who don't know he's a free agent.
He's a free agent..

Not fun just saw your white text, I wasted a post and only have 3 per day..

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
Have I missed something? What has he reported that is terrible? Only thing I can think of is the Bruno deal.
You have just answered your own question

AJ Bullet

The fact that this is even a thing is a worry in itself. We are really, really struggling if this is even considered by us.

Summit

"do the dead, spread your seed and get out"
And that makes him terrible? :lol:

Even Di Marzio can be fooled or have a bad source, it doesn't make him terrible really. The guy is the best in business.
No you said what has he reported terrible, and then listed one he reported terrible. You answered your own question duh

vanderpants

Hopefully just another slow news day , the press have ran out of targets for us so they are just pulling names out of hats now

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
I hope we do sign him, just so I can see the massive meltdown from the mewling quims that have already invaded this thread. Has to be the most doom and gloom, over reactionary forum I’ve ever seen in my life.

The amount of times I’ve heard situations or decisions labelled as “criminal”, “disgraceful”, or “embarrassing”....you wonder whether people will be able to find suitable adjectives when something really bad actually happens.