Fernando Torres

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
Why would he? He's done England and probably doesn't have particularly good memories after the Chelsea affair, he's winning titles and heading into the twilight of his career, he'll probably get a one year extension and if not will move for love or money, not to prove himself all over again in a physically challenging league.

Raw

Still hasn't won a league title has he? He's got more of a chance of doing that at Atletico.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Prime Torres would walk into most United teams. At 32 he is well past his prime though.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Still hasn't won a league title has he? He's got more of a chance of doing that at Atletico.
I wonder if there are any other players who have won the world cup, euro championships, champions league, Europa League and the domestic cup but no actual top level league title.

shabadu84

Mint? Berry?
It's funny that every other time he scored in the last 5 seasons people leapt to proclaim his back-ness but this year it's actually gone under the radar a bit

ADJUDICATOR

Supports
THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD
I wonder if there are any other players who have won the world cup, euro championships, champions league, Europa League and the domestic cup but no actual top level league title.
Not sure if you didn't mention Mata on purpose but yeah, that group of players are probably 80% Spanish.

matherto

ask me about our 50% off sale!
He should definitely stay at Atleti but I can see China calling for him.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If I thought he'd be nearly as good with us as he's been for Atleti this season id say go for it. Was a brilliant player once and he's exactly the type of striker Rashford and even Martial could learn from. Knowing our luck he'd come and not score a single goal.

FujiVice

Thing with Torres is, he had everything against him over here. He didnt want be in England anymore, he had bad form, the Chelsea fans had no connection to him and didnt particularly care for him, he'd had a lot of injuries, there was about 50 managers at Chelsea during his time, most who thought he was finished. At Athletico, the fans love him, he loves the club and the manager had confidence in him. Its been a fresh start he probably needed in about 2012. His heart is back in the game. Its the perfect blend. He should be where he is. Coming back over here would be stupid.

Bwuk

what a player he was. I don't watch Atletico much but whenever I do I think he plays well.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
Said years ago when he turned to shit that he should of gone back to Atletico. I turned out to be right and I'm feeling smug :drool:

I wouldn't take him at United though, best days are behind him and I very much doubt LVG will do him any favours.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form

dichinero

Good on El Nino. When the whole world said he was finished, he picked up himself and reinvented himself to a different kind of striker. This is another reason why I cannot have time for Rooney anymore and the whole midfielder business is just rubbish.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Good on El Nino. When the whole world said he was finished, he picked up himself and reinvented himself to a different kind of striker. This is another reason why I cannot have time for Rooney anymore and the whole midfielder business is just rubbish.
One that doesn't score goals?

dichinero

One that doesn't score goals?
Says who? Did you read the post above mine? And let's say he doesn't score goals, for the sake of it, he still plays well enough to be considered important to a very good Atletico side managed by Simeone