Gaming FIFA 15 Pro Clubs - PS4

Levo

Band of Brothers

New Features
  • Play - An all new round-based flow automatically pulls teammates from the end of the last match into a countdown to the next game search, keeping positions and captaincy. Queuing users in the Match Lobby can watch scores and live updates as they wait and will be automatically pulled into the next match with their teammates.
  • Scout - Find teammates that suit your clubs’ needs by scouting Virtual Pros from leaderboards and Club Squads. View other Pros, accomplishment progress, and statistics in an easy-to-read user hub and invite them to join your Club.
  • Customize - The new Edit Pro menu option - Style - allows fans to customize penalty and free kick animations, as well as choose their running and finishing celebrations. Celebration animation examples are also now visible in the menu.

Squad

Laidback Levo - Levo956
Solius - Solius
swooshboy - swooshboy
ha_rooney - Harooney
ISSYNAZAR - NotoriousISSY
bosnian_red - bosnian_red
penalty snot - i_love_gimps
Stobzilla - thisismarkus
Cina - ciaran511
Big-Red - BPK27
Makki - markozindovic
TheSwagginator - TheSkeldinator
JP77 - InceptionOfMind
Skizzo - skizzo408
zlatan_ish - ISHJ_055
Jacob - qobie
Castia - Castia84
Lynk - MrLynk

Last edited:

Levo

Band of Brothers
Right people that want to play this year, post your PSN's in here. Should have a good number as always.

Levo

Band of Brothers
Change each match generally, out each session rather.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Cool - I remember playing ages back and it was a game by game thing. I wasn't sure if you use your created players, then you are tied to one position.

Looking forward to it!

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
bosnian_red

This one should hopefully be a lot better then last years, with every game resorting to hoofing it up field with lobbed through passes.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
No one has preferred positions. You play where you get.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
Cool - happy with that.
In saying that we're a polite bunch. Depending on numbers we like to have the attack filled, but if someone comes along I'm usually happy enough to free up a position for people if I'm playing shit.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
In saying that we're a polite bunch. Depending on numbers we like to have the attack filled, but if someone comes along I'm usually happy enough to free up a position for people if I'm playing shit.
Was thinking more of when I played a few years back - was always the same people who played up front, for example. Good to switch it around.

How many people were you getting for each game typically? I seem to remember playing a few games where we had the full team user controlled, but think it was usually around 4 or 5.

Really looking forward to this mode :)

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
was always the same people who played up front, for example. Good to switch it around.
Depends, if they're banging in the goals you can't mess with that. They're also the people who turn up first, and probably have the most games :p

How many people were you getting for each game typically? I seem to remember playing a few games where we had the full team user controlled, but think it was usually around 4 or 5.
Still about 4 or 5.

TheSamulator

classic sam. they love me, tbh
I'll more than likely be picking the game up, not sure if it'll be straight away though. Used to love a bit of pro clubs on 360 so i'll definitely be up for a bit of this when i get a chance. My PSN is TheSkeldinator

Jacob

qobie

Is everyone going to be strikers as always?

Castia

Castia84

I'll join up if there's any room. I'm pretty good at FIFA although I've got little experience with Pro Clubs so it might take me a couple of games to get into it.

zlatan_ish

juventino
Supports
La Vecchia Signora
Castia84

I'll join up if there's any room. I'm pretty good at FIFA although I've got little experience with Pro Clubs so it might take me a couple of games to get into it.
New players have to start at right back though.