Group Stage Rules and Week 1 Schedule

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Group Stage Rules

• You must complete 1 assigned match by 2/25
  • You must complete 2 assigned matches by 3/4
  • You must complete 2 assigned matches by 3/11
  • You can play ahead of schedule if you want, but your assigned match must be completed
  • If no match is played, forfeit will be applied 0-3
  • Arrange your scheduling in here so that if I have to assign a forfeit, it will go to the person who did not make themselves available to play the match
  • You cannot choose the same team twice in the group stage
  • You will play 6 matches in the group stage, 2 with a 5 star team, 2 with a 4.5 star team, 1 with a 4 star team and 1 with a 3.5 or lower team (you can choose to play down a level, for example you really want to play with Everton and Dortmund which are both 4.5, you can play with both but the second one counts as one of your 5 star teams)
  • The top two teams in each group will advance to the knockout stage
  • Streaming your matches and posting highlights in encouraged
  • When you finish a match, post the result in here along with the teams used and tag me for tracking purposes
  • All matches must take place with online squads
  • Tiebreaker is goal differential, then head to head, then goals scored (in the case of three way tie, head to head is amongst all 3)

Schedule

Week 1

Group A

Duafc v. Xcited
Painer v. Raess
VP89 v. Thierry Henry

Group B

Slevs v. Big Red
Eriku v. Steve The Red
Mogget v. NotoriousISSY

Group C

Arbitium v. WR
bosnian_red v. HBFSTR00
Levo v. christy87

Group D

Eboue v. DatIrishFella
RDCR07 v. mazhar13
iluvurmummy v. Unlikely Lad

Last edited:

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
Should be. What time are you free?

I might be able to do late afternoon or before the United game if you’re available?

If not then straight after would be good
Forgot United were playing tonight :lol:

I'll be free between 6-7, if you can't play then then we can do it straight after the game

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
@Painer I am only free on Sunday for this week - let me know if that is okay with you

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
@Eboue thanks a lot for organising this.

Everyone here is too nice. Not enough trash talk.

@ThierryHenry you free tomorrow small cock? Are you operating in UK hours? If so does 8pm suit?

Pls don't ban me

Last edited:

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM
@Slevs im gonna feck you up so bad you Mkhitaryan looking motherfecker

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Do you have to agree in advance what star team you will be using, or just go into it blind and take a gamble that it will be 5* v 3.5*

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
@mazhar13 I am currently moving apartments and still havent set up my PS4 in the new place. Can you give me a couple of days? Maybe Friday night?

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
Because I hate you personally.

Um, I missed your signup, But with you @mancan92 @Xeno and @Red Pavan we can add 1 more to each group. You four should try to schedule a game with whoever you can this week and hopefully we can get back on track next week.
Alright thanks!

@Xeno @Red Pavan @mancan92 Any chance one of you can play Sunday evening between say 5PM and midnight UK time? I can also play Friday evening between 9PM and midnight UK time if that suits any of you, but other than that my schedule is quite full this week unfortunately.

Eboue

nasty little twerp with crazy bitter-man opinions
I'm typing this with my Glock 19 two feet from me
Alright thanks!

@Xeno @Red Pavan @mancan92 Any chance one of you can play Sunday evening between say 5PM and midnight UK time? I can also play Friday evening between 9PM and midnight UK time if that suits any of you, but other than that my schedule is quite full this week unfortunately.
No no no. You and those others are each in separate groups. I tagged them since they are all added in late just like you. Check the OP for updated groups. You are in B as you requested.

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
No no no. You and those others are each in separate groups. I tagged them since they are all added in late just like you. Check the OP for updated groups. You are in B as you requested.
Alright, misunderstood your post.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
@mazhar13 I am currently moving apartments and still havent set up my PS4 in the new place. Can you give me a couple of days? Maybe Friday night?
Friday night works well. What time EST will you be okay with?

I won't be available on Saturday as I have events spanning the whole day, but Sunday should be fine if Friday doesn't work out.

RDCR07

Not a bad guy (Whale Killer)
Friday night works well. What time EST will you be okay with?

I won't be available on Saturday as I have events spanning the whole day, but Sunday should be fine if Friday doesn't work out.
Friday anytime after 9pm EST or Sunday anytime after 6pm EST.