Gaming FIFA 19

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah the more united legends the better personally.

I'd love to see some of the more obscure legends like Old, Cole and Yorke
Best should be in it, would be surprised if they dont include him
Pretty sure him and Ole were on the xbox version of ultimate team when they were legends, not icons (along with Giggs, Scholes, keane, RvN, Neville, etc...). With the switch they got rid of loads. Might slowly bring them back though. No chance for Becks though, he has an agreement with PES I think.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Apparently that 5v5 fifa street thing is just a rumor someone made up and not actually a thing. No idea what house rules is. My guess is itll be something like the old lounge mode.

izec

Will they have 3 different icon cards for a
player or only one? The design looks like the xbox one, where only one card was used

Eddy_JukeZ

@Eddy_JukeZ did you take part in the FIFA E-World Cup? Just spotted that the final was on sky sports today
I didn't go to the preceding cup(that I did qualify for) to qualify for that, because it was in Europe, and I couldn't fly that long.

So unfortunately not.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
I didn't go to the preceding cup(that I did qualify for) to qualify for that, because it was in Europe, and I couldn't fly that long.

So unfortunately not.
Ah ok seems a big hassle if you don't make it to the quarters you're surely losing out on money.

Eddy_JukeZ

Ah ok seems a big hassle if you don't make it to the quarters you're surely losing out on money.
Yeah, I didn't go to any of the tournaments in 17 either, because of anxiety of flight, so it's annoying.

Hoof the ball

There's a video on Youtube from the e-World Cup with a few guys playing each other on the 'House Rules' mode. It turns out that 'House Rules' only applies to 11vs11 in full mode, however, they played the knockout 'kick off' mode. It seems that both teams start with the usual 11, and if you score, you lose a player. So on and so forth.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Said I wasn't going to touch Fifa this year as the last few I've hated.
I've switched to PC though, and with Origin Premier becoming a thing, I'll probably give it a go

Ole90+3

There's a video on Youtube from the e-World Cup with a few guys playing each other on the 'House Rules' mode. It turns out that 'House Rules' only applies to 11vs11 in full mode, however, they played the knockout 'kick off' mode. It seems that both teams start with the usual 11, and if you score, you lose a player. So on and so forth.
Sounds shit. Basically a 'new mode' which required feck all development from the programmers. Absolute cop out from EA Sports as usual. I'm complaining knowing full well I'll be funding the money machine yet again this year.

Hoof the ball

Can't be bothered watching people play Fifa for 19 minutes, can anyone summarise what 'Survival Mode' is please?
11 vs 11.

For every goal that you score, a player from your team is removed. So, say you're winning 3-0, you'd be then playing with 8 men versus your opponents 11.

Hoof the ball

Sounds shit. Basically a 'new mode' which required feck all development from the programmers. Absolute cop out from EA Sports as usual. I'm complaining knowing full well I'll be funding the money machine yet again this year.
There's also house rule variations such as 'heads and volleys', 'goals outside the area only', etc, but yes, nothing that requires development.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Why not just let it go down to just the goalkeepers? They seem so adverse to making anything silly and fun.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
One of the older Fifas had a lounge mode where you could make your mad start 2 - 0 down or missing loads of his players. They took that out obviously.

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
One of the older Fifas had a lounge mode where you could make your mad start 2 - 0 down or missing loads of his players. They took that out obviously.
It's back in this one. You can also adjust the difficulty level of the CPU of each team. So if you're much better than your mate, you can set his CPUs to be at Legendary while yours are at Amateur, for example.

Redplane

( . Y . ) planned for Christmas
Im sorry but seeing Gerrard and Lampard next to Cruyff and Eusébio is a disgrace. I know it's more about who the kids will want more to buy more packs and make more $$$ but seriously they're no where near that level.
Chelski and Pool fans would have been rioting in the streets, threatening to burn down the EA offices otherwise. Seems like they took the diplomatic route.

roseguy64

Might sign up for Origin Access Premier to get this and Madden 19 on release on PC. Much cheaper than buying both individually.

Woodzy

Might sign up for Origin Access Premier to get this and Madden 19 on release on PC. Much cheaper than buying both individually.
Bought it from Russia using VPN and cost £50 roughly. Already played Madden to death so definitely worth it.