Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

BD

technologically challenged barbie doll
Why don’t you try a offline career mode or seasons mode? Jumping into FUT with a bronze team is suicide.
Yeah I guess I should. I just never liked playing against the computer and would rather play Football Manager than FIFA career. Will give online seasons a go I suppose

arthurka

Yeah I guess I should. I just never liked playing against the computer and would rather play Football Manager than FIFA career. Will give online seasons a go I suppose
The servers are overloaded due to well everyone being home. Not great experience that's FIFA for you.

Handré1990

Played a few games for the first time in about 5 months. Seasons online with United is a lot more fun with the current form rankings and Bruno added to the mix :)

arthurka

Played a few games for the first time in about 5 months. Seasons online with United is a lot more fun with the current form rankings and Bruno added to the mix :)
Yes and with some of the players receiving a jump in ratings due to the form of late.. But Shaw is still just 79..

Handré1990

Yes and with some of the players receiving a jump in ratings due to the form of late.. But Shaw is still just 79..
Yeah, I don’t really know why he never goes over that. Been 78-79 since he came to United I think. Still, he’s actually really good to play with. Crazy difference with Bruno though, him and Pogba are both damn dangerous around the box. Currently 13-0:D Although I started in div. 5:angel:

arthurka

Yeah, I don’t really know why he never goes over that. Been 78-79 since he came to United I think. Still, he’s actually really good to play with. Crazy difference with Bruno though, him and Pogba are both damn dangerous around the box. Currently 13-0:D Although I started in div. 5:angel:
Yes I mostly score with Bruno and Pogba when I play. But Rashford and James have pace to burn and Martial is very solid in the box.
Funny how this went from a team with Jesse Lingard to Bruno in a flash.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Yes I mostly score with Bruno and Pogba when I play. But Rashford and James have pace to burn and Martial is very solid in the box.
De Gea
Wan Maguire Lindelof Shaw
Pogba McTominay
James Fernandes Rashford
Martial

Play on the break with high pressing Pogba and McTominay win most aerial duels or if deeper Maguire too then when you get the lead about 60-70 mins in swap James with Fred and watch all teams struggle to break you down.

Got me to Div 1 before we had Fernandes (used Mata) now with Fernandes it’s a really fun side

Handré1990

Same, especially in tight games. Rashford is pretty sick though, 5-star skill moves with insane pace. Martial is great too.

By the way, any idea if they’ve done something with the heading? I couldn’t score a header to save my life when I put fifa away in October, now Maguire score from corners every other game.

@BenitoSTARR

I play 4-3-3. Matic is in really good shape now with the form rankings.

DVG7

I just paid $4.99 for one month of EA access while I have my mates Xbox, I get 10 hours of the current version of fifa 20 or is it the first build before any patches?

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
Hey lads,
Always played FIFA but never really got into it. I have tried FUT and want that French left back card you can get for a squad builder. Is there a way I can figure out the cheapest way to make a team that is eligible?

Nanook

Hey lads,
Always played FIFA but never really got into it. I have tried FUT and want that French left back card you can get for a squad builder. Is there a way I can figure out the cheapest way to make a team that is eligible?
https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/564

Click on completed challenges here to see some of the cheaper ways people have built teams.

if you’ve got a few untradable players you want to use you can fill the squad with concept players to see if it works.When making a team and it should be in the bottom left under when you click on a position to fill.

if you’re new to the game I wouldn’t waste 120k on that left back card.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
https://www.futbin.com/squad-building-challenges/ALL/564

Click on completed challenges here to see some of the cheaper ways people have built teams.

if you’ve got a few untradable players you want to use you can fill the squad with concept players to see if it works.When making a team and it should be in the bottom left under when you click on a position to fill.

if you’re new to the game I wouldn’t waste 120k on that left back card.
I had no idea it was that expensive! Shit me!

Is there a decent squad builder I can do that is worth it?

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Same, minus the crap part :p Seasons online and proclubs is where it’s at:cool:
Seasons online is a lot better IMO. Just win Div 1 again today but it seems to reward solid play over how much money you spent on the game.

:lol:

I will never spend a penny on the game and be happy being crap
I stopped playing FUT to focus on career mode and seasons. Much prefer taking a weak seasons team as far as possible

Handré1990

Seasons online is a lot better IMO. Just win Div 1 again today but it seems to reward solid play over how much money you spent on the game.

I stopped playing FUT to focus on career mode and seasons. Much prefer taking a weak seasons team as far as possible
Yep, exactly this. I played a little FUT the first couple of years, but kept losing to shit players who would score screamers with their superior players, players who I had no chance of getting because of my refusal to spend a penny more than the original price.

Nanook

I had no idea it was that expensive! Shit me!

Is there a decent squad builder I can do that is worth it?
don’t think so, I’d try and do some Icon swaps if you can. If you did them all you could get Zidane for free but it would mean investing quite a bit of time in the game.

92 Lampard is only 10 so I’d try and do him if I were you.

Wumminator

The Qatar Pounder
don’t think so, I’d try and do some Icon swaps if you can. If you did them all you could get Zidane for free but it would mean investing quite a bit of time in the game.

92 Lampard is only 10 so I’d try and do him if I were you.
I don’t really know what that entails. Any ideas how to explain it?

Nanook

I don’t really know what that entails. Any ideas how to explain it?
When you go onto FUT you’ll see FUT central, play, online, squads etc... on fut central you can see objectives. If you go to season objectives you should see ‘icon swaps online 1 & 2’ as well as ‘Icon swaps single player’.

These are challenges you can do to earn tokens and you can get free icons with them. Because you’re new to the game doing the online challenges will be hard because you need 1st owner players which you won’t have but you might be able to do a couple. The offline challenges on squad battles will be easier but you need to win on world class/legendary.

In total there’s 24 tokens, 12 this season and 12 coming out next season. There’s 24 days left of the current season so plenty of time for you to get a few.

If you go onto squad building challenges and scroll across to icon swaps you can see the icons available for you and how much they cost. Trezeguet 7, Lampard 10 etc...

Just some advice for the offline challenges, only play games on squad battles against really low rated teams, you’ve got unlimited refreshes so if there’s no low rated team just refresh. The challenges are like win 6 games using a Japanese squad on squad battles, what you can do is have 3 good players on the bench to bring on at the start of the game. There’s a glitch where if you fake shot(square + x) just inside the opponents half near the throw in line the computer won’t tackle you, so go 1-0 up and then do the glitch if you want.

Baxter

Anybody had problems with the game just disconnecting? It happens every other game for me and usually just ends in a draw. My WiFi isn’t going down so no idea why it keeps happening. It’s infuriating trying to do objectives, winning and then ending with a draw.
Been happening for weeks.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Packed fut bday lacazette yesterday sold him for 1,300,000. No idea what to do with it or team to build.

Handré1990

Anybody had problems with the game just disconnecting? It happens every other game for me and usually just ends in a draw. My WiFi isn’t going down so no idea why it keeps happening. It’s infuriating trying to do objectives, winning and then ending with a draw.
Been happening for weeks.
Think you answered your own question there buddy. Get a cable connection and it shouldn’t be a problem.

DVG7

have actually enjoyed this fifa except for playing rivals. No idea how the opposition manages to swarm around me but not lose stamina.

anyone knowif base icon laudrup is worth spending 130,000 coins on, or should I just buy the best prem team I can get for that $?

Utdstar01

Anyone seen any of the live fifa games being played by footballers? United apparently aren't allowed to take part because of our deal with PES so we have Tom Grennan representing us.

Adcuth

Can someone advise on something guys as I'm new to FUT. I got Ronaldinho on loan and now that's ended but hes still there in my team. What do I do with him now as it doesn't let me use him? Just has a little contract flag on him.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Can someone advise on something guys as I'm new to FUT. I got Ronaldinho on loan and now that's ended but hes still there in my team. What do I do with him now as it doesn't let me use him? Just has a little contract flag on him.
You will have to discard/quick sell him, he is of no use to you without any contracts :)

shabz

91 rated Jack Grealish TOTS card coming tomorrow and available via objectives I've seen. Not sure if he'll replace my 90 Mane but may be good as a CAM.

Adcuth

Right, how do you build a decent team to compete. Everyone I play has well better teams than me. How am i supposed to compete? Just get whacked every game

DVG7

Right, how do you build a decent team to compete. Everyone I play has well better teams than me. How am i supposed to compete? Just get whacked every game
the game is pay to win unfortunately. Buy 12000 FIFA points and then you might have a chance

DVG7

Where's the game part in that?
its in the other online modes the game offers. People spend a lot of money on points and packs to acquire players they can play as on the online seasons mode. It’s addiction and gambling at the end of the day.

@Macern spent£23,000 on the game this year to get his team.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
its in the other online modes the game offers. People spend a lot of money on points and packs to acquire players they can play as on the online seasons mode. It’s addiction and gambling at the end of the day.

23k if that's true good lord, to be fair I play fut a lot and not spent a penny and I have a good squad.

Macern

Pee pee pants

23k if that's true good lord, to be fair I play fut a lot and not spent a penny and I have a good squad.
Wtf? No I spent around £1000 and I’m also a professional FIFA player earning £500 a month from playing the game so all in all it’s an investment that has made me money.