Gaming FIFA 20 (PC, PS4, Xbox One, Switch)

CM

Wtf? No I spent around £1000 and I’m also a professional FIFA player earning £500 a month from playing the game so all in all it’s an investment that has made me money.
Can't believe you spent 23 grand on Ultimate Team, man.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
Wtf? No I spent around £1000 and I’m also a professional FIFA player earning £500 a month from playing the game so all in all it’s an investment that has made me money.
Fair enough, DVG7 fake news spreader :lol:

Adcuth

Is there a tried and tested way if making money by buying players to sell on? Quicker than just playing games?

AaronRedDevil

I’m honestly scared to actually imagine how much I’ve spent on this game UT since 08. Last year I spent 500, I feel shite after it. This year I’ve spent a bit less and have my best teams yet.

Macern

Pee pee pants
How do you earn that much a month ?
I’m playing in the official Norwegian FIFA league and it’s what the club is paying me to play for them. I’m very lucky as my club is one of just 4-5 clubs in Norway to actually pay wages.

Adcuth

Can someone help with something, I removed all my players from my squad to complete a few SBC's. Now most of my team has disappeared. The fecks going on

Adcuth

Played a few games now with my reserve squad but still no sign of Rashford, mertens, James, TAA, bailly, Gomez, tielemans, lloris, Shaw, carrasco. What's this shit like, I don't pay money to get my team I play games and then use the coins

Silas

Can someone help with something, I removed all my players from my squad to complete a few SBC's. Now most of my team has disappeared. The fecks going on
Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but you do realise the players you use in SBCs are permanently removed from your club?

Adcuth

Not sure if I'm understanding correctly, but you do realise the players you use in SBCs are permanently removed from your club?
WHAT? why doesn't it tell me this. What the feck. So I've lost all the players I saved up to buy

Adcuth

Ouch. Had you a good side? And was it anywhere near worth it?
Is was enough to beat these Muppets that spend daddies money to build a team. I'll rebuild, most expensive player was mertens so not too bad. Just annoying

IrishRick

Is was enough to beat these Muppets that spend daddies money to build a team. I'll rebuild, most expensive player was mertens so not too bad. Just annoying
It happens man. My first year I did a SBC and had to give away 2 first team players. It was only once I had it done I realised that the reward was a loan player

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
I'm off the game now. Keep getting dicked on by teams with players not necessarily better than me, but people who have just applied silly amounts of time to grind out ridiculous flashback/TOSSF/icon players in their team. They've turned it into old Championship Manager where you can rig the game to give random players stupid stats and just cheat to win.

AaronRedDevil

Only recently got in fifa clubs lately. More focused on UT but got bored of it. It's my best ever UT since it started but didn't feel like playing. So now I'm mostly playing clubs every night. Found a great club to be fair. Getting into Div 2 is tough

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Anyone know which ICON defenders are good with high line tactics? I ask because couple years back i got Nesta and he was out of his depth in a high line. I'm guessing Puyol will be fine for obvious reasons but who else?

AaronRedDevil

Is there any caf proclubs team on xbox?
Anyone looking for a club to join on xbox? Always looking for players. Div 3. Full 11 team. GT:AronDaDominator (shit I know lol). Be changing that soon. Looking for players that will play anywhere, we are a chilled club.

RonaldoVII

Anyone know which ICON defenders are good with high line tactics? I ask because couple years back i got Nesta and he was out of his depth in a high line. I'm guessing Puyol will be fine for obvious reasons but who else?
Does it have to be an icon? Most team of the season defenders are rapid if you can get one of them instead.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Does it have to be an icon? Most team of the season defenders are rapid if you can get one of them instead.
I don't have much in the way of options as i went for an EFL/English team (i'm only even on FUT this year due to the pandemic so needed to quickly build a team that could compete on the cheap) so icons are my only real options outside of Tomori 's special card (which costs nearly as much as Puyol and Cannavaro combined) to improve on the CB's i already have (Goode from Northampton and Ihiekwe from Rotherham both TOTS's).

OB

Anyone looking for a club to join on xbox? Always looking for players. Div 3. Full 11 team. GT:AronDaDominator (shit I know lol). Be changing that soon. Looking for players that will play anywhere, we are a chilled club.
Ya i'd like to join. Unless you guys play like super serious types.

Xbox id - dalvi06

IrishRick

Just played a guy on FIFA who scored an early goal and passed the ball back and forth between his back 4 and defensive mid. Fouling was pointless and he had kickoff in the second half. So I never got the ball back again after the 15th minute.

Any ideas how to counter this in future games? Tried team press and tried more players in the forward line to no avail

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Posting my clubs record in lieu of having any real life achievements. The club is Record Breakers (shite name) and it’s just a bunch of lads me and my brother grew up with.

shabz

Just played a guy on FIFA who scored an early goal and passed the ball back and forth between his back 4 and defensive mid. Fouling was pointless and he had kickoff in the second half. So I never got the ball back again after the 15th minute.

Any ideas how to counter this in future games? Tried team press and tried more players in the forward line to no avail
Have one of your tactics set up to 4-4-2, constant pressure. Spreads all your players evenly across the pitch and gives you a better chance to win the ball back. Once you have the ball back change back to your normal formation as constant pressure will drain your players very quickly.

IrishRick

Have one of your tactics set up to 4-4-2, constant pressure. Spreads all your players evenly across the pitch and gives you a better chance to win the ball back. Once you have the ball back change back to your normal formation as constant pressure will drain your players very quickly.
I play a 433 normally, with a CAM. My attacking tactic is a is a 41212 and defensive I have 4231. So I'll set the one you suggest too, thanks

Jimble

Over 65s Team Player
I had some time at the weekend, so I went online for the first time on 20.

Still have the same issue where I can't win a single match. I mean I get the points, but I can never complete a match where I am winning, the other player always quits. Or just stops playing, and then times out due to inactivity. The only matches that ever get to 90 minutes are the ones where I am losing.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
You can play as the legends offline btw and if you’re very quick you can actually add Pele, Maradona etc into career mode!

No mods or anything and works for both Xbox and PS!

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
Be quick!

Keane, Giggs, VDS etc and you can do a player career to convert them to managers if yiu

Robertd0803

Game is £9 on PSN.

It's a 45gb download though, not sure if that will put people off.
Its a lot but I just deleted Fifa 18 and replaced it with Fifa 20. (Skipped 19). Only picked it up for the fact it was cheap and for a quick game every now and then.

Vidyoyo

The bad "V"
Its a lot but I just deleted Fifa 18 and replaced it with Fifa 20. (Skipped 19). Only picked it up for the fact it was cheap and for a quick game every now and then.
Yeah same. I just play a game or two after work, got a little mini-cup going with Prem teams (I play as the home team).

Seems like a good enough game. Took me about 5 hours to download it though.