Gaming Fifa 21 Pro Clubs (PS4/5)

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Noted. I'm on and ready to go. I can chat with others via Discord or the in-game party chat (whatever works for everyone).
I've not got a mic in hand - in the process of moving house and it's packed away (somewhere). But if it's just us two, not a huge issue - especially if you want to play any. I'm in the lobby.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
I've not got a mic in hand - in the process of moving house and it's packed away (somewhere). But if it's just us two, not a huge issue - especially if you want to play any. I'm in the lobby.
I'd prefer if we get more people in, honestly, but if not, then I can get a feel for Pro Clubs to kick things off.

AaronRedDevil

Yeah its strange I didnt get an alert. But I'll send a req

Could find the club so I sent a friend req. Easier to find then.

Last edited:

No Love

@NotoriousISSY

Just seen this. I’ve also had a search and am getting no results for the club. I’ve sent you a friend request though. Maybe we can sort it that way.

NotoriousISSY

Decent little run.

What I've realised is...I usually play with a mate, just two of us and he plays CB so I'm used to calling for the ball, so it's a lot tougher judging when a human controlled attacking player will pass, shoot or 1-2 :lol:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Decent little run.

What I've realised is...I usually play with a mate, just two of us and he plays CB so I'm used to calling for the ball, so it's a lot tougher judging when a human controlled attacking player will pass, shoot or 1-2 :lol:
Even then, we had some nice passing combinations, which I was not expecting this soon. I think we have potential if we can get a stable group going.

No Love

I enjoyed that! I was a little rusty but we moved the ball about nicely. If we can get a couple more players in we’ll be decent. Definitely think I’m going to revert back to my slot as the RAM, but moving forward I wouldn’t be against sliding in at DM, if we can get a baller for each of AM positions. The moves we orchestrated when we had the pace of @AaronRedDevil and @NotoriousISSY up top were delicious! :drool:

Also, @mazhar13 with the overlaps. A joy to behold.

No Love

I'll pass for today. I've had a really rough day, and I want to try and take it easy. I should be around on the weekend, though.
Chin up, man. Hope all is well. Take it easy and chill out. Drop me a PM if you need. Also, EA servers are down, so looks like we won’t be playing any form of FIFA this evening anyway!

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Chin up, man. Hope all is well. Take it easy and chill out. Drop me a PM if you need. Also, EA servers are down, so looks like we won’t be playing any form of FIFA this evening anyway!
It's nothing particularly terrible. I just didn't have any sleep in more than 24 hours due to work, so I feel like a zombie right now.

No Love

Wasn’t around last night due to the fights. I’ll be around this evening if anyone fancies it.

NotoriousISSY

Think we need to play a 2 striker system.

Personally enjoy it a lot more when we play simple quick passes through the middle, those quick 1-2s are a lot easier with 2 forwards. It got a bit too methodical with the 4-2-3-1 and the ball wasn't sticking for anyone.

No Love

Think we need to play a 2 striker system.

Personally enjoy it a lot more when we play simple quick passes through the middle, those quick 1-2s are a lot easier with 2 forwards. It got a bit too methodical with the 4-2-3-1 and the ball wasn't sticking for anyone.
4222. I also think we overcooked it and played a couple more games than we should’ve. We peaked, smashed a few and should’ve quit there. Ended up getting dicked ourselves. You and @AaronRedDevil should take up the two ST slots and I’ll slide into one of the CAMs.