Gaming Fifa 21 Pro Clubs (PS4/5)

Red Pavan

shittest username ever manutddabest791
I wouldn't mind joining up for a few on most days. If i remember correctly there used to be 2 clubs in the previous years?

Handré1990

Itching to smash some people tonight. I usually get a lot more assists, so have to see about that;) Free all night, so just let me know.

No Love

Itching to smash some people tonight. I usually get a lot more assists, so have to see about that;) Free all night, so just let me know.
Yeah, I plan on wrapping my work a little earlier tonight as I am fed up looking at it! Should be on a little earlier than usual, so I’ll let you know when suits! Just keep making those runs and I’ll keep whipping the crosses in! :drool:

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Anyone on for a few games tonight?
I might be on, but I won't guarantee my participation for tonight. To be honest, playing with lag sort of ruins the experience for me, and I don't want to make it worse for you all as well (whether I play as an Any or a CB). I'll definitely give it one more go (whether tonight or otherwise), but the more I play with lag, the less inclined I feel to play Pro Clubs.

Tekkers

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
I’m up for some playing some games, I’m usually on during the evenings - I’ve made a request to join the club

No Love

I can hop on in around an hour if we’re going for it.

AaronRedDevil

Made a club if anyone is looking for a few games. On every night from 9 to 12pm UK time. We rotate positions so everyone gets a chance to play attacker

Norris

I'd like to play although, I haven't played Pro clubs before.