Gaming Fifa 21 Pro Clubs (PS4/5)

Giant Midget

Aka - rooney_10119
I’m in too. Used to be on the Caf Xbox team back in the day but switched to PlayStation

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Let's do this. I hope we have a committed enough group to keep this going. Despite being across the Atlantic, I should be able to play games as I am working from home.

Preferred role: CB, Any (if needed)
Can play: CB, RB, LB, CDM

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Would love to but the timing won't line up with all those over in the UK. Generally only play after work on the weekdays these days, which would make it 10pm and later over there! Thanks though

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Would love to but the timing won't line up with all those over in the UK. Generally only play after work on the weekdays these days, which would make it 10pm and later over there! Thanks though
Do other countries all goto bed early? We stay up till 2ams and shit playing games.

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
I think that would be my kind of time. I tend not to get online every day, but 2 or 3 weekdays around then for sure.

swooshboy

Band of Brothers
Will be up for this – wasn't sure if there was going to be a club so haven't bought FIFA yet but will do!

Prefer playing LW or RW if possible!

BTW – my PSNID is now s_w_oo_s_h_b_o_y :)

Macern

Pee pee pants
I'm in. Won't post my PSN username here though as it's not in the general. Not sure how much time I'll have to play, but I'll join in from time to time. I already spend 20+ hours every week playing FUT.

No Love

PSN: JC-XVIII

Used to be pretty decent a few years ago. Am on pretty much every evening (UK time) for an hour or two.

Damien

Self-Aware RedCafe Database (and Admin)
Staff
The pro clubs of yore played well after 10pm so no issues there.

Thanks for the tag, Issy, but I can't due to circumstances. Maybe if things change in future.

bosnian_red

Alright fair enough, feck it ill join! Miss pro clubs anyway. Far better than annoying FUT.
Psn: bosnian_red

bosnian_red

Also not sure how the ps4/ps5 thing works for clubs. FUT and volta transfers over but can you play clubs when you upgrade to a ps5 with those who are on ps4? Or will we have a bit of a split until everyone gets a PS5?

Chief123

Also not sure how the ps4/ps5 thing works for clubs. FUT and volta transfers over but can you play clubs when you upgrade to a ps5 with those who are on ps4? Or will we have a bit of a split until everyone gets a PS5?
Pro Clubs stats don’t transfer over from PS4 to PS5. :(

NotoriousISSY

Some work stuff came up so not been on tonight, should hopefully get on tomorrow.

DM me your PSN ID if you don't want to post it in here, and I'll add those I don't already have.

Club Created

NotoriousISSY

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Club is ready to go - who's down to try a few tonight?

Club name is RedCafeFC
My psn is the same as my Caf Username.

I've played 40ish games so far I think, and have a Messi like record as a striker - so I'm calling dibs unless i'm absolute garbage in which case I'll play CM.

@mazhar13
@Wedge
@zlatan_ish
@One Night Only
@AaronRedDevil
@bosnian_red
@No Love
@Macern
@swooshboy
@christy87
@Giant Midget
By the way, I didn't get an alert for this post as you included more than 5 tags in the post.

Back on topic: Yeah, I'd be down for tonight. I'll set up the PS4 soon.