Gaming FIFA 21

acnumber9

They’ve basically turned Ultimate Team into a part time job to be able to compete. The idea of it is great, but the way you have to play it is terrible.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Entertainment? Is that what'd you'd call it? :lol:

How'd you go about selling you coins btw?
Well, I call it entertainment as I wanna be a positive person :lol:
https://www.fifacoins21.com/
I just went on here, spoke to their online chat. They take my login details and transfer the coins over a period of time and then pay me once done (Obviously I could get scammed, but I've done it twice in the past and they've paid)

My only warning would be. The time I've done it, my account has been banned for online play, but at this point, that doesn't bother me

Adcuth

Broke another controller. Bullshit this game at times. Not playing again for a while

Acole9

Outstanding
They’ve basically turned Ultimate Team into a part time job to be able to compete. The idea of it is great, but the way you have to play it is terrible.
That's why I've given up and moved to career mode, much more enjoyable.

wr8_utd

:'(
Playing Fifa and FUT after years. Those who play this regularly, what sort of market crash, if any, are you expecting once the TOTY cards are out? Is it worth waiting for the crash, if it comes?

TrustInJanuzaj

I just can't stand the gameplay this year to the point I'm really annoyed I sold FIFA 18 and deleted my saves. In my career mode, I'm playing as Legrones in the second tier of Spanish football and my loan striker has scored 45 goals in 36 games despite the fact he's pretty crap. I have conceded the most goals in the league by far and still most of my games end up 3-2, 2-1, 4-3 etc. I think they have fundamentally broken and ruined midfield this year. The AI just doesn't do anything, I just can't play a realistic game of football while my CDM is unable to track a simple run. I've messed around with sliders, game pace, formations etc but nothing can solve that fundamental issue, its really frustrating as the game looks and plays brilliantly on next-gen but the gameplay is the worst since FIFA 15.

InLevyITrust

Supports
Tottenham
I think you have to simply be happy with whatever level you reach, I'm a Division 3/4 player and to be honest I am more than happy with that. Il never reach Division 1 or likely 2 and I am really not that bothered

acnumber9

I think you have to simply be happy with whatever level you reach, I'm a Division 3/4 player and to be honest I am more than happy with that. Il never reach Division 1 or likely 2 and I am really not that bothered
Yeah, I was Division 3 too, and not really going anywhere but if you miss playing it for a couple of weeks you come back to Mbappe and Eusebio up front against you every game. Not to mention having to play every single game against a version of Raphael Varane that is basically a wall in front of goal. It’s just not fun.

Wedge

Supports
a soft spot for Ajax
I enjoy ultimate team in the fact that I spend next to nothing on packs and I've built a very solid team that can easily compete with the mbappe, eusabios based teams.

Valar Morghulis

Supports
BBW
Ultimate Team will be great when lootbox content is finally banned and the mode adopts the Fortnite "battle pass" type method. That's when the fun will return.

Sara125

Heard Fifa 21 is crap on the switch can anyone attest to this? Was thinking of getting it since my PS4 been stuck in safe mode since 21 came out so haven’t had a chance to play it on there
Update: Got Fifa 20, but yes, yes it is that bad.