Gaming FIFA 22

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just packed Trent. Better than Ricardo Pereira I'm assuming? You never know in this game.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
For whatever reason since release I’ve been playing the PS4 version and never bothered to change. I deleted it and downloaded the PS5 version and the difference is pretty jarring :lol:

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Nah Pereira is better. Cancelo & Walker are probs the only 2 PL RB's better than him.
So even when I pack a highly rated player he's not worth it :lol: ffs

Also packed Ben Yedder so at least I can sell him.

Santos J

So even when I pack a highly rated player he's not worth it :lol: ffs

Also packed Ben Yedder so at least I can sell him.
Aye even more annoying this year when they're all worth feck all to sell as well :lol:

gorky_utd

I am on pc. The best pull this year has been walker and foden for me. Running a basic EPL la liga hybrid. Used to be a div 5 player now I have climbed to div 3. How you guys are doing?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
How do you auto qualify for champs? I got 13-7 last week so I thought that meant I went straight to the weekend league but it’s making me do the play offs? Do I need to opt in to something?

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Erm, wtf :lol:

This was back to back packs.
Congrats mate. I have packed nothing above an 84 all year and then packed Pogba(150k) , IF Hernandez (250k) and Llorente (150k) in three consecutive packs today. Must be something in the air :)

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
How do you auto qualify for champs? I got 13-7 last week so I thought that meant I went straight to the weekend league but it’s making me do the play offs? Do I need to opt in to something?
You have to qualify for weekend league via the play offs every week unfortunately.

Santos J

Is Solskjaer worth it or should I get the TOTW Lukaku?
Lukaku doesn't have a TOTW so if you were going for his OTW it'd probably be a bit of a waste of coins unless you planned to hold him for a while, when I used Solskjaer in draft he was shite though. Baby or even mid Kluivert is a similar price to OTW Lukaku and very good. Hero Robbie Keane is good too but costs a fair bit more.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Lukaku doesn't have a TOTW so if you were going for his OTW it'd probably be a bit of a waste of coins unless you planned to hold him for a while, when I used Solskjaer in draft he was shite though. Baby or even mid Kluivert is a similar price to OTW Lukaku and very good. Hero Robbie Keane is good too but costs a fair bit more.
Is there a big difference between his OTW and normal card?

Santos J

Is there a big difference between his OTW and normal card?
No there's no difference at all at the minute. If he gets an IF his OTW will upgrade to that rating & stats too but until then he's exactly the same as his base card.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Just got Lukaku's normal card for 21k. Unsure if that's good or not but felt like a good deal.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
The servers this year are just as bad as usual, 1st game of the playoffs I went 4-3 up in the 86th min doing a celebration because he was a celebrating shit cnut and I get kicked all the way out, it’s not my internet it’s just under a gig.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Nah I hate this game now.

stuck in the same place and can’t progress. Just lost 4 in a row on rivals, completely outplayed and I can’t go down to the level I should be. I went on a good run where I was playing beyond my abilities now I’m just stuck.

Santos J

Ffs. So what were the fut champions qualifications points for then?
You need 1500 points to qualify for play offs. You then need to qualify through play offs for weekend league entry.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Just got Lukaku's normal card for 21k. Unsure if that's good or not but felt like a good deal.
Honestly I’d consider Kane. If you already have Son and Salah you’ll benefit from having a striker that can turn and pass. Lukaku is good but if Kane gets a chance he buries it and he’s cheap as chips considering his rating.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
2nd game in rivals and getting absolutely smattered gameplay wise.

Skills all over, walking round my players, all his team have infinite stamina appears and are all 12ft monsters.

Managed a jammy as feck 1-1 draw :lol: feck knows how.

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
Well he’s useless at corners, is decent at passing, brutal at controlling the ball and will struggle to get you goals, I generally bring Martinez off the bench and he’s a far better player than him, the only reason he’s in my team currently is because I’m playing carrasco on the left he’s a pretty good card until I can afford or drop Rashford.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Hope this promo is good. The 3 'leaked' players look pretty nice. That Vidal has had a really nice upgrade

JP77

Just can't seem to stick with a formation and tactics this year on FUT. Tried so many but one game they work great and the next it's as if you have nothing on defence and nothing attacking wise either. My head fully went yesterday and I went back to 4-4-2 and put custom tactics on constant pressure and fast build up play. Suicidal really as my players were all in the red by half time on the stamina bar but it definitely made for some entertaining games, the second one ending 4-4. I'd just had enough of the unpredictably and just went balls to the wall :lol:

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Weekend league is hilarious this week. There’s a no loss glitch so terrible players have a high Elo. 12-0 and played 1 player who was remotely decent.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Weekend league is hilarious this week. There’s a no loss glitch so terrible players have a high Elo. 12-0 and played 1 player who was remotely decent.
16-0, it is crazy. Literally getting division 6/7 type players with max elo. Played elite rivals this week and it’s been complete hell, now weekend league is a chilled game mode.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I’m in Division 5 on Rivals now and it’s getting a bit harder. Every counter I have is against 4 defenders in a completely straight line who track everything perfectly but every counter my opponent has is against my two cbs who are charging all over the place. I’ve tried tweaking the tactics but they just play really powerful through balls and they’re in. I concede the same goal every single time.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I really like the triggers become more resistant when you're low stamina. No need at all for the player name bars now

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!
Had my first taste of weekend league. Play-offs were super sweaty, thankfully I qualified but rewards were terrible. Best player was Felipe :(

Played 1 match of FUT Champs Finals and won, I think 10 games today of weekend league is enough. Will play rest later. Anyone know, the best time to play them? A friend got freebies last WL as he played on a Sunday, 3 of his opponents scored an own goal and left! So, might be wise to save them for a Sunday?

I’m in Division 5 on Rivals now and it’s getting a bit harder. Every counter I have is against 4 defenders in a completely straight line who track everything perfectly but every counter my opponent has is against my two cbs who are charging all over the place. I’ve tried tweaking the tactics but they just play really powerful through balls and they’re in. I concede the same goal every single time.
It is super annoying, most opponents just drop deep and spam through ball into their strikers. I've tried drop back as well, and it doesn't seem to help. I guess through more trial and error, right tactics can be found.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
@Kush Sunday is definitely the best if you want free wins. I've had 3 people quit straight away without the OG. So they get the loss but don't hand out the win.

Currently 7-4 but won't have time to finish. Hoping to sneak 1 more win in and then gift the rest away so I can get the totw pack.