Gaming FIFA 22

Luminous Lizard

I got my standard 4 wins and missed out again. I'm so shit at the game :lol:
I was really struggling to qualify, watched a few YouTube videos and qualified twice on the bounce and managed to get rank 3 then rank 2 rewards so far, so definitely worth trying if you keep nearly qualifying

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Yeah I know the feeling about sinking hours into it, the last time I bought a fifa I felt the same

Edit: have you any trading tips? I help my brother now and then with his fifa but its far behind everyone else's team quality wise
Not really, they've killed trading a lot this year with the preview packs. Most gold cards are just at fodder prices now. First week or 2 of the game coming out was when I made most of my coins.

Meller

nooshka

I was really struggling to qualify, watched a few YouTube videos and qualified twice on the bounce and managed to get rank 3 then rank 2 rewards so far, so definitely worth trying if you keep nearly qualifying
What videos were they? I need all the help I can get.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Think I'm finally done with this game. It's gone from the most enjoyable in years to the same as every other which is annoying as I was fully addicted at first with how fun it was. Not traded in weeks or improved my team at all.

Just have a complete break for a few weeks. I mean go completely cold turkey, don't even load it up.

I did that Now I'm back and enjoying it again. I've got a top level team which I'm enjoying using thing is Fifa is a game you need to play in bursts and not constant.

Frank White

About 100k
I typically buy 85/6 when at their lowest and then just sell when they rise, nothing flashy but it's guaranteed coins. The window for that has closed, was picking up 85's at sub 7k last week so just going to sell when they reach a price I'm happy at.

With the way they've killed off leagues, MM, UCL MM etc it's harder to make easy, fast coins. Easiest way is just to get as much liquid and then mass invest in fodder rinse and repeat.

Saying all that doesn't help you now but if he's struggling to catch up the foundation players, especially the Dutch ones are great and still are firmly on the power curve.

pascell

I typically buy 85/6 when at their lowest and then just sell when they rise, nothing flashy but it's guaranteed coins. The window for that has closed, was picking up 85's at sub 7k last week so just going to sell when they reach a price I'm happy at.

With the way they've killed off leagues, MM, UCL MM etc it's harder to make easy, fast coins. Easiest way is just to get as much liquid and then mass invest in fodder rinse and repeat.

Saying all that doesn't help you now but if he's struggling to catch up the foundation players, especially the Dutch ones are great and still are firmly on the power curve.
Thanks for the help, I'll let him know and hopefully we can still make a bit of money somehow.

Are the rewards in WL any good this year?

Frank White

Thanks for the help, I'll let him know and hopefully we can still make a bit of money somehow.

Are the rewards in WL any good this year?
For the effort that's required, yeah well worth. If he's good enough to qualify then the coins will pile up.

Just a heads up they've been asking for the promo items for SBC's recently. Like you need a SS card for Benzema, Martins and Chiellini so if that trends continues might be worth picking up a few cheap RTTK cards. The SS cards where 20/30k before Benz then shot up to 40+ and now out of packs they are 60k+

Cheapest UCL card is 15k or a 84 Arnold @ 17k if they bring out a desirable SBC that requires one they'll only go up. Might be risky with only a 100k but at worse you quick sell them for a 5k loss....

Meller

NeilGuides on YouTube was the best for me, the camera angle and dribbling were most helpful to me
Which camera angle is the best? I use tele I think it's called but feel like I'm losing some overview with that and the radar is pretty useless.

pascell

For the effort that's required, yeah well worth. If he's good enough to qualify then the coins will pile up.

Just a heads up they've been asking for the promo items for SBC's recently. Like you need a SS card for Benzema, Martins and Chiellini so if that trends continues might be worth picking up a few cheap RTTK cards. The SS cards where 20/30k before Benz then shot up to 40+ and now out of packs they are 60k+

Cheapest UCL card is 15k or a 84 Arnold @ 17k if they bring out a desirable SBC that requires one they'll only go up. Might be risky with only a 100k but at worse you quick sell them for a 5k loss....
Thanks for the help, appreciate it!

I think it'll be worth investing in the cards like you've mentioned, especially as it's coming up to TOTGS, TOTY and hopefully Futmas.

Luminous Lizard

Which camera angle is the best? I use tele I think it's called but feel like I'm losing some overview with that and the radar is pretty useless.
I’ve been using co-op camera, it’s pretty zoomed out so you have a good field of vision to asses your options

EvilChuck

Grind to Elite division, get a fut champs player pick and a 100k pack, have zero expectations of packing anything of use.

Best player pick was an 80 rated Argentinian striker from the Sudamerica league, and Keylor Navas from the 100k pack.

Even with no expectations I still end up disappointed

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Grind to Elite division, get a fut champs player pick and a 100k pack, have zero expectations of packing anything of use.

Best player pick was an 80 rated Argentinian striker from the Sudamerica league, and Keylor Navas from the 100k pack.

Even with no expectations I still end up disappointed
I got Navas as well. It's the same thing every time, those picks are useless.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
I'm done. Pack wise I'm doing feck all, SBCs are horrible for me.

I've had Acerbi about 40 times this year, the Dortmund left back about 20 times. Those are just 2 I remember packing a ridiculous amount of times. Kostic too.

Edit: done with ultimate team anyway, might go through career or something now.

Last edited:

Frank White

I've had Acerbi about 40 times this year, the Dortmund left back about 20 times. Those are just 2 I remember packing a ridiculous amount of times. Kostic too.

:lol: Just got to push through it. Never want to see a Gosens or Icardi in my life after last week though. Doing Ligue 1 upgrades, buying random rares for 2k a pop and getting Icardi was a kick in teeth.

I'd had absolutely nothing all season. Elite in Rivals and Rank 1/2 in WL, but my most usable red was Clauss and highest rated red was 86.

Finally this week I packed Sanches and Atal's promo cards from packs I'd been saving, then got Ginola in the preorder pack a few days later.

Just gotta wait it out and your luck will hopefully turn at some point.

Last edited:

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho

I started a player career as a Pirlo reincarnate and its been fun. I'd recommend upping the difficulty to maximum to keep it interesting though.

dannyrhinos89

its 83 Lemar for me, sick of that cnut popping out of my packs.

or 83 zapata.

Frank White

Opened my small pack stack from this weeks objectives and packed Donnaruma. Keepers are keepers but Cech's been suspect for me recently so going to give him a run out in WL.

Has anyone used that Chiellini? He looks decent and pretty cheap (have a few SS cards untradeable)

AaronRedDevil

Why the hell do I buy packs. I have stopped buying packs after the first week and just dropped 40 quid last week and 20 quid tonight for the Ultimate pack to see if I get anything special. Of course i didn’t. Got fecking Vardy!. Yet I opened the Preview pack and got Kane. I swear I’ve miles better luck with the preview pack then the Promo packs.

Dr. StrangeHate

Just came back to this game after 3-4 years and had some very strange matches. Defenders rarely go outside their box and just stay back, full backs to stay back, two defensive midfielders and three pacey forwards. Is it just me who has seen this or is it the norm. Don't want to waste my time if it is the norm.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I’ve set my defenders on ‘step up’ and I have my team set with a high line.. so why does the one I’m not controlling continue to sprint backwards and play everyone onside ?

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Why the hell do I buy packs. I have stopped buying packs after the first week and just dropped 40 quid last week and 20 quid tonight for the Ultimate pack to see if I get anything special. Of course i didn’t. Got fecking Vardy!. Yet I opened the Preview pack and got Kane. I swear I’ve miles better luck with the preview pack then the Promo packs.
£20 on a single fifa pack. Dear me. I don’t think I’d even pay that if you guaranteed me a player worth 500k

AaronRedDevil

£20 on a single fifa pack. Dear me. I don’t think I’d even pay that if you guaranteed me a player worth 500k
Yeah I never do it but I thought feck it. It has to be a really good bunch of players if it's Worth that much. Then I realized to late that it's EA....Fecking Vardy! Not giving them another cent ever. Rather grind it out.

EvilChuck

Finished R2 in WL, highest red pick was an 81, along with a high of 81 rated in the TOTW pack. An absolute slog of a WL, with everyone playing the sweatiest its been since I started this fifa, and its not even worth it :lol:

Meller

Finished R2 in WL, highest red pick was an 81, along with a high of 81 rated in the TOTW pack. An absolute slog of a WL, with everyone playing the sweatiest its been since I started this fifa, and its not even worth it :lol:
I got 86 Gundogan, finished rank 4 I think, the one before you get a TOTW-pack. Not to rub it in or anything.

Meller

Thought it would be quite tough getting the free Serie A cards from friendlies but it's been quite fun not getting matched up against stacked teams. Will soon both have Osimhen and that Sassuolo CAM.

EvilChuck

Thought it would be quite tough getting the free Serie A cards from friendlies but it's been quite fun not getting matched up against stacked teams. Will soon both have Osimhen and that Sassuolo CAM.
Defrel is a beast. I use him with Engine and he displaced Dybala. He has a rocket of a left foot, and his acceleration in short bursts is incredible

dannyrhinos89

How is it elite Div is much easier than Div 1.

Spent ages struggling my way through div 1 got to elite finally and I'm winning more than I'm losing.

Meller

Defrel is a beast. I use him with Engine and he displaced Dybala. He has a rocket of a left foot, and his acceleration in short bursts is incredible
That's nice to hear, didn't expect to use him but will try him out!

Santos J

A new week, a new set of elite rewards and again this is the level of choice given.

I got Coman surprisingly, not that I'll use him or anything but a decent pull for once even if it's from a pretty shite TOTW.