Gaming FIFA 22

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
You may as well just open the packs now and save yourself the disappointment. I dont think there has ever been a time I have saved packs for a promo and not been disappointed, and I imagine the drop rate for these will be so much lower than anything we have had to this point
Yeh but I’ve saved them long enough now I might as well wait. To be honest even just getting some funds in any form would be great. My backup plan anyway is to use the fodder to get the Kaka SBC done anyway so I’m hoping it isn’t a complete disaster.

AaronRedDevil

No - the full team will only be available a week from tomorrow. Last year, they released attackers first, then midfielders, then defenders - believe it was attackers from Friday to Sunday, midfielders from Sunday to Tuesday, defenders from Tuesday to Friday.
Thank feck. I’m busy all day Friday

EvilChuck

Played against a mate of mine who used the SS Edouard Mendy in goal, and I literally could not score against him. I know he is 6'6 but he was making some insane saves.

So I am going to try him as part of my Serie A squad, he can get 8 chem from Koulibaly soft link, loyalty, and a prem manager.

Hoping that him in goal, along with how bad everyone seems from the new patch can push me past the 13 win wall I have hit in WL

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Played against a mate of mine who used the SS Edouard Mendy in goal, and I literally could not score against him. I know he is 6'6 but he was making some insane saves.

So I am going to try him as part of my Serie A squad, he can get 8 chem from Koulibaly soft link, loyalty, and a prem manager.

Hoping that him in goal, along with how bad everyone seems from the new patch can push me past the 13 win wall I have hit in WL
I’ve had quite good results with 86 Martinez in goal probably for similar reasons. I’ve tried both him and SS Mendy in goal and Martinez shades it. Height definitely seems to be important.

Meller

Really boring TOTY to be honest. 5 PSG players and they didn't even win their domestic league. And then 5 PL players and Lewa. Will not get anyone obviously but I won't try to get any of these cards either.

gorky_utd

Really boring TOTY to be honest. 5 PSG players and they didn't even win their domestic league. And then 5 PL players and Lewa. Will not get anyone obviously but I won't try to get any of these cards either.
Just oil club players and lewa.

Frank White

They normally release some decent content with TOTY though, will probably be some nice player SBC's/objectives. Hopefully they give us some objectives for decent packs just to make it inclusive for people who didn't pack save or are going to spend the gdp of a small country.

EvilChuck

There will be some flashback SBCs for players who were in previous years, and theres no way they dont release a mega boosted Salah (probably be the 12th man on the full team release)

Meller

I'm surprised they didn't manage to put in Kimpembe in TOTY. Played 4 games in WL so far, everyone had teams worth several millions, all of them had Kimpembe.
EA must get rid of celebrations as well, people are such twats.

RonaldoVII

I'm surprised they didn't manage to put in Kimpembe in TOTY. Played 4 games in WL so far, everyone had teams worth several millions, all of them had Kimpembe.
There's a setting to not view opposing celebrations if they trigger you.

EvilChuck

Wouldnt be surprised if Kimpembe gets a RTTF card when the CL starts up again, or they give him nothing all season so he can get a super juiced up card when Futties happen

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
The best feeling on FIFA is when you come from behind against one of those, let's just say I'm very petty :lol:

Also someone came down from 4-1 down to level with me and the momentum he had at that point was so strong he was almost certainly getting another, he did a pisstake celebration at 4-4 so I quit which meant he wasted a game.

gorky_utd

So leakers are saying jorginho has 88 pace. Kane will be flashback sbc probably with similar pace. Both slow players in real life.

gorky_utd

The best feeling on FIFA is when you come from behind against one of those, let's just say I'm very petty :lol:

Also someone came down from 4-1 down to level with me and the momentum he had at that point was so strong he was almost certainly getting another, he did a pisstake celebration at 4-4 so I quit which meant he wasted a game.
I have set it off. Much better than to watch the celebration from your opponent.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
So leakers are saying jorginho has 88 pace. Kane will be flashback sbc probably with similar pace. Both slow players in real life.
Tbh at this stage in the game they have already set the precedent so have to do that if they want the cards to be usable. Pace is just too important when everyone has 90 plus at this stage.

Meller

I can't even do that as I just get annoyed with celebrations in general, even though I agree there is nothing better beating someone like that in FIFA.

Got my 9 wins at least, happy with that. I do enjoy my team, it's fun to play with. I had to can Casillas though, he's terrible.

gorky_utd

Tbh at this stage in the game they have already set the precedent so have to do that if they want the cards to be usable. Pace is just too important when everyone has 90 plus at this stage.
TOTY is still based on real world performance. I can understand 78-80 pace but 88 will be too much. I mean he will be faster than inform messi. At this point, EA have made the whole promo a joke.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
I can't even do that as I just get annoyed with celebrations in general, even though I agree there is nothing better beating someone like that in FIFA.

Got my 9 wins at least, happy with that. I do enjoy my team, it's fun to play with. I had to can Casillas though, he's terrible.
I've basically had 83 Mendy throughout this so far and that hasn't stopped me getting to the top end of the game. I've never really found keepers worth the big investment and the few times I do I tend to sell them and default to the gold one when I need the funds for a new outfielder. My go to keeper for a few years was Begovic when he was decent and I never really felt that handicapped me.

Obviously when I pack a untradable big one I put them in (until/unless they can come in handy in an SBC) but I rarely bother investing big in any.

Frank White

Kane flashback sbc
Verde obj
Paqueta sbc
Dest sbc
prime Figo and Dalglish
11x att/def/mid sbc
mid/prime sbc

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Kane flashback sbc
Verde obj
Paqueta sbc
Dest sbc
prime Figo and Dalglish
11x att/def/mid sbc
mid/prime sbc
The first one would be pretty ace for me given I play a false 9 and he can play that role and be a top class striker to boot.

Frank White

The first one would be pretty ace for me given I play a false 9 and he can play that role and be a top class striker to boot.
Yeah should be decent but probably won't be cheap prem tax is a bitch. Honestly pretty underwhelmed with the crop of players, no idea what Dest or Verde have got to do with TOTY?

Meller

I've basically had 83 Mendy throughout this so far and that hasn't stopped me getting to the top end of the game. I've never really found keepers worth the big investment and the few times I do I tend to sell them and default to the gold one when I need the funds for a new outfielder. My go to keeper for a few years was Begovic when he was decent and I never really felt that handicapped me.

Obviously when I pack a untradable big one I put them in (until/unless they can come in handy in an SBC) but I rarely bother investing big in any.
Yeah Mendy is great. I'm using Neuer for now (packed him) and he's at least ok.

Frank White

Servers have been down since 6 :lol:
All my attacker specific packs got me sweat f'all 35 81 attacker packs and all this weeks attacker packs. Got some decent fodder i suppose for a nice sbc but roll on next week my will is breaking here.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
This game is truly horrendous. When prime icons like Vidic, Canavaro, Rio, Baresi and plenty more are barely useable - and 83 rated cards are meta which can be bought for less than 10K coins - in fact, icons are only useable if you’re okay to play casually only.

EA also nuked this game with patches and it plays like a different game to what was released. In reality, all it needed was nerfing finesse, through ball meta and keepers being way OP - but no - they butchered the whole fecking game.

On another note, some German dude spent 600k of fifa points and got absolutely fecking nada — here’s me thinking I’d get something with my 25 packs that I saved up.

Meller

This game is truly horrendous. When prime icons like Vidic, Canavaro, Rio, Baresi and plenty more are barely useable - and 83 rated cards are meta which can be bought for less than 10K coins - in fact, icons are only useable if you’re okay to play casually only.

EA also nuked this game with patches and it plays like a different game to what was released. In reality, all it needed was nerfing finesse, through ball meta and keepers being way OP - but no - they butchered the whole fecking game.

On another note, some German dude spent 600k of fifa points and got absolutely fecking nada — here’s me thinking I’d get something with my 25 packs that I saved up.
Yeah I hear you. Yesterday I realized the game is pretty pointless after upgrading mid Veron to prime and he actually plays worse even though his stats are improved all over the place. I'll never be able to afford the best icons but it's kinda sad that when I try to improve my team it's pointless. I'll just open the packs and play casually from now on, sick of grinding for nothing.

Gameplay was also awful yesterday and was genuinely bored playing.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Heard on the grapevine there's a flashback varane coming soon.

Probably still wouldn't be as good as kimpembe.

dannyrhinos89

Christ that is going to be unplayable. Base Varane is already an insane card this year.

Yeah he's one of those auto defenders that you don't even need to control but still somehow gets in the way of everything Supposed stats are,

88 pace
93 def
90 phy

Im guessing he will come out during the defender toty release. No doubt He'll cost a fortune but he's an end game defender for sure.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
I’m probably going to bankrupt my whole club for this but sure.

dannyrhinos89

arghhhhhhhhh lads I’ve just pulled untradable TOTY Kante from a free pack. :houllier: I chose the prime PL pack in the season progress options as I knew the prem had 3 midfielders and out he came From it, seriously my account must be rigged first mid pele now toty Kante. I’m absolutely gobsmacked.

AaronRedDevil

arghhhhhhhhh lads I’ve just pulled untradable TOTY Kante from a free pack. :houllier: I chose the prime PL pack in the season progress options as I knew the prem had 3 midfielders and out he came From it, seriously my account must be rigged first mid pele now toty Kante. I’m absolutely gobsmacked.
Lucky fecker. Congrats

AaronRedDevil

€35 worth of packs and 20 more saved up. A few normal and rare mega pack, Primes too. Best I got was Ramos. And maybe a 100k or less worth in total. That’s me done for the year anyway. Didn’t need anything else, but I’m happy with the squad I already have. Still though, A TOTY would have been nice for once.

Frank White

Did the Hero player pick and got Abedi Pele. He usually destroys me, so maybe I nees to start building a Ligue 1 side too
Got Cordoba myself used him couple weeks back and he was decent so will pop him in the team.

Pele is actually class still, play him RM in the 442 and he's great.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Best weekend league so far. 10-0 qualifying and 19-1 for Weekend League and best red pick was Meunier x 2. Griezmann the best player in the packs too, unsure why I bother.