Gaming FIFA 22

RedDevilRoshi

6 pm tomorrow? That’s a bit of a shame. Thought it would have been from 00:00. Ah well, thanks anyway.

Also, @Solius :drool:

Greenwood’s overall rating is a 78 which is extremely very low. Especially when Saka is an 80 and Foden is an 84 in this years game.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I'm so torn on whether to get this or not.
I like the building aspect of UT, and without spending money, I do really well, but this year, more so than another, there is zero incentive to build a side outside of the prem

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
If anyone is after the ultimate edition it’s £10 cheaper if you order it through fifa 21
Thanks for the tip, I just nabbed FIFA 21 for the bargain price of £24.99 to get this deal.

MuFc_1992

Had to get Ultimate edition simply because I sometimes play online with friends with PS4, feeling absolutely ripped off tbh.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
That's annoying. Ordered the Ultimate Edition this morning without knowing this
I posted in the thread about it yesterday. I basically got the Ultimate edition for about £45/50

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Had to get Ultimate edition simply because I sometimes play online with friends with PS4, feeling absolutely ripped off tbh.
Same. For the amount I'll play with mates over the years it's still worth it for me. I know also hypocritical given how much I rant about the game but if I'm playing a mate it's not too bad and you don't have to deal with dogshit AI for the most-part.

Wal2Fra

With the discount through ea play (or the game direct) it is only 10€ more than the standard edition, which is not too bad depending on how much you actually play online with your mates.

My biggest annoyance with it, is that it is digital only.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Being honest, I sank about 400 hours into last years fifa. It’s worth 80 odd quid in my opinion.

BenitoSTARR

One Minute Man
Scout
So ultimate edition means you can upgrade to PS5 or series X?

Are there any features only on PS5/Series X

MuFc_1992

With the discount through ea play (or the game direct) it is only 10€ more than the standard edition, which is not too bad depending on how much you actually play online with your mates.

My biggest annoyance with it, is that it is digital only.
But the standard edition disks are a lot cheaper though.

TheNewEra

Knows Kroos' mentality
Stopped playing after Fifa 16, used to love the game though. Got every FIFA since '98 before that.

Loved clubs, but no real time to play these days, Fifa just eats up so much time and the 'one more game' mantra.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Is there a Web app for this already up and running? Been delaying purchasing it for some reason, but wouldn't mind seeing how my team can shape up

P-Nut

For those that have already purchased, is it cheaper to purchase through fifa 21 or the same price as with ea play?

Santos J

Is there a Web app for this already up and running? Been delaying purchasing it for some reason, but wouldn't mind seeing how my team can shape up
Not yet, it's due to release at 6 our time today but servers will be getting hammered then as the EA play trial starts then as well so there's a chance it could go live a bit earlier, has in the past.

Santos J

Nice, you a god on this as well as cod?
:lol: No chance, only got 21 a few weeks ago and not had any before that since 18 so was shite. Somehow won all my FUT placement games (presume cos nobody any good had placements to play so they were basically all bronze teams) so got put in Div 2 when I'm nowhere near that and was just conceding like 5 goals a game before dropping to Div 4, got used to it a bit now but still ship loads to anyone half decent. Can't defend that close control left stick dribbling shite in the box to save my life.

Last edited:

MuFc_1992

The standard edition disc version is 80€(!!) in the French game store.
It's 80 Aud here, I paid 126 Aud including subscription for Ea play which got discount to $1 a day after I subscribed.

Last edited:

Abraxas

The game is extortionate considering how low effort it seems to be year on year. I am just going to stick with what's on gamepass. It's never gripped me, probably because I don't find the online stuff that interesting, I want a good single player experience and it never truly delivers which is a massive shame.

P-Nut

You can use both I think.
Cheers

:lol: No chance, only got 21 a few weeks ago and not had any before that since 18 so was shite. Somehow won all my FUT placement games (presume cos nobody any good had placements to play so they were basically all bronze teams) so got put in Div 2 when I'm nowhere near that and was just conceding like 5 goals a game before dropping to Div 4, got used to it a bit now but still ship loads to anyone half decent. Can't defend that close control left stick dribbling shite in the box to save my life.
You're PC right? Shame we can't have a few games, I've not played for 2 years but was decent before that

Santos J

Cheers

You're PC right? Shame we can't have a few games, I've not played for 2 years but was decent before that
Nah not for this, got an Xbox to scratch the FIFA itch again. Not tried it on PC but apparently it's dead as feck and full of hackers so just never bothered.

Holocene

The game is extortionate considering how low effort it seems to be year on year. I am just going to stick with what's on gamepass. It's never gripped me, probably because I don't find the online stuff that interesting, I want a good single player experience and it never truly delivers which is a massive shame.
Same for me. EA has the resources to make a truly spectacular career mode. But they'll never dedicate the resources because of FUT.

The fact that stats in career mode don't carry over to the next season is an absolute disgrace. It's the absolute bare minimum I'd expect.

Paxi

The wait is agonising now. Only few hours to go. :drool:

Paxi

Anyone with EA early access on PlayStation, it lets you download the game now.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Loaded it up for one second and it came up with a message saying my trial has ended? :lol: