Gaming FIFA 22

Nanook

That's insane! Out of interest, is it possible to do that without spending real cash (no judgement!)? Some tips would be appreciated :D
You’ve missed the boat on this fifa but I’ve made about 11 million coins on this fifa without spending a penny.

You’d play almost as well with a team worth 1.5 million as one with costing 5 million so what I did buy sbc fodder players and wait until they went up in value.
About a week or two ago you could buy IFs for 10k and yesterday they were going for 18k for example.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Started playing again after almost 3 months not playing (regularly). 9-2 in WL now, I still had an entry.

Had 650k spare and managed to get Robbie Keane after some changes, he is insane. I hope to get Eusebio/Cruyff after a few weeks of playing though.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I've reached top 4% in elite yesterday.

First time ever that high, I'm buzzing with that.

dannyrhinos89

All the good players have stopped playing by this point… just kidding! Well played.

Damn white txt nearly got me. :)

My team played a big part in it no doubt. Hard to see how I can upgrade it further as everyone is perfect for each position. TOTS is a write off for me I think I'm done upgrading.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Damn white txt nearly got me. :)

My team played a big part in it no doubt. Hard to see how I can upgrade it further as everyone is perfect for each position. TOTS is a write off for me I think I'm done upgrading.
Haha sorry I couldn’t help it! Yeh from following your posts in here your team is insane. I haven’t played in months, made the conscious decision I was wasting too much time on it this year!

dannyrhinos89

Haha sorry I couldn’t help it! Yeh from following your posts in here your team is insane. I haven’t played in months, made the conscious decision I was wasting too much time on it this year!

It's changed big time since then still got mid Pele but hes been demoted to right mid, toty kante has been benched completely.

I also play 3142 now. Best formation in the game for me but it's a hidden gem. Everyone overlooks it.

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Curious to see what EA does with TotS - hard to imagine they'll come out with better cards than the likes of Dembele and Saint-Maximin fantasy.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
After all these years EA still cant work out that goalkeepers strips are always a different colour to the opposition outfield players. (career modes)

Meller

Happy with VDS for 5 tokens. Team is pretty complete now but guess I'll try to get a better CM and RW to replace Quaresma and Nunes. Cruyff is pretty bad as a CM as well but fine for now. Will get all the fodder packs for the tokens meaning I 'only' have to get 16 in total.

EvilChuck

Finished WL on 15 wins, best result of the year. Got Todibo and Lloris in the red picks, Sangare and Haller and the Spanish striker (Parejo?) in the TOTS pack.

Used Todibo in the Raspadori SBC as he fits my Serie A side, and got destroyed by him in WL. So far he is immense up front

EvilChuck

This market is crazy. TOTS Bruno 130k, TOTS Bernardo 170k, TOTS Ruben Dias 230k.

I bet EA have a record year of profits, for the prices to be this low this quick

dannyrhinos89

Why is tots Ronaldo so much when he’s only marginally better than his toty card. Like I mean they are almost identical so should be priced the same right?

Frank White

Why is tots Ronaldo so much when he’s only marginally better than his toty card. Like I mean they are almost identical so should be priced the same right?
What's the supply like? Is his TOTS readily available, haven't played in while so literally no idea.

dannyrhinos89

What's the supply like? Is his TOTS readily available, haven't played in while so literally no idea.

Last I checked there was way less toty than tots versions up on the market.

The Tots had a few pages so it's not rare. The TOTY had less but there's roughly a million difference between the 2.

Frank White

Last I checked there was way less toty than tots versions up on the market.

The Tots had a few pages so it's not rare. The TOTY had less but there's roughly a million difference between the 2.
Yeah that's weird, honestly no idea why then.

EvilChuck

2 sets of red picks, both had Ruben Dias, Bruno Fernandes and Bernardo Silva. Already had all 3 in my team, so picked the 2 city players as their normal TOTS version makes more coins back.

Was really hoping to hit a monster pull from the reds but alas.

Sitting on 1.1 mill now though.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
I was planning on this being my last weekend of Fifa. Presumably the bastards heard me say this because I did the 92+ Icon Moments pack as a throwaway, expecting nothing, and I packed 97 PIM Ronaldo.

I still can’t find any motivation to play the game, for the past few weeks the gameplay has been so slow and crap. Not fun whatsoever. Speaks volumes about the game that I can pack a 12 million coin player and I still hate playing it :lol:

Frank White

I was planning on this being my last weekend of Fifa. Presumably the bastards heard me say this because I did the 92+ Icon Moments pack as a throwaway, expecting nothing, and I packed 97 PIM Ronaldo.

I still can’t find any motivation to play the game, for the past few weeks the gameplay has been so slow and crap. Not fun whatsoever. Speaks volumes about the game that I can pack a 12 million coin player and I still hate playing it :lol:
Felt the exact same a couple of months back so stopped playing. Have come back for TOTS but have 0 motivation to actually play the game was thinking about doing a P&P United team but no idea where to use it. Rivals is dead and WL is just boring same teams over and over. Congrats on the pull though.

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
Felt the exact same a couple of months back so stopped playing. Have come back for TOTS but have 0 motivation to actually play the game was thinking about doing a P&P United team but no idea where to use it. Rivals is dead and WL is just boring same teams over and over. Congrats on the pull though.
I wish they kept the format they used for the FUT World Cup special in 2018 and renamed it to something else or maybe even did a UCL format.

It was so much more enjoyable playing an actual tournament with a trophy at the end of it.

Speaking of, anyone know if they will be doing it again this coming year?

Frank White

I wish they kept the format they used for the FUT World Cup special in 2018 and renamed it to something else or maybe even did a UCL format.

It was so much more enjoyable playing an actual tournament with a trophy at the end of it.

Speaking of, anyone know if they will be doing it again this coming year?
Quick google search has said that 2 modes, the mens and womens are happening. Might be that they're going to be separate from UT though because of date of the world cup this year. Typically the world cup mode was used to bring back eyes to the franchise as it died out in the summer but being that WC begins not too long after Fifa 23 starts can see them making a separate game mode.

Heard that fifa 23 UT could be free to play which would be nice as it's the only game mode i play and would feel less guilty when i inevitably quit the game 2 months in.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
They’ve chosen the shittest possible name. You can even shorten EA Sports FC to anything better. EA Football would’ve been better.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Would be nice for the license to go to a developer that makes a decent player career mode. Bizarre how the same bugs that plagued it five years ago still exist.

I know clearly in the minority because you all seem to be talking about gambling or something but still.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
Seems like this will be one year out to me. Who else would pay what EA can pay to FIFA? In the end, FIFA only care about one thing...

Any upstarts would need to build a team, engine and so forth which would take well over 2 years.

mazhar13

Kermit Inc. 2022
Scout
Would be nice for the license to go to a developer that makes a decent player career mode. Bizarre how the same bugs that plagued it five years ago still exist.

I know clearly in the minority because you all seem to be talking about gambling or something but still.
The FIFA license allowed EA Sports to use the FIFA name & branding in their games as well as use their competitions' names & brandings (FIFA World Cup, FIFA Club World Cup). Without the FIFA license, the game will basically remain the game but no longer have any of the FIFA branding anywhere.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
The FIFA license allowed EA Sports to use the FIFA name & branding in their games as well as use their competitions' names & brandings (FIFA World Cup, FIFA Club World Cup). Without the FIFA license, the game will basically remain the game but no longer have any of the FIFA branding anywhere.
Boo. I was expecting them to also lose the ability to use player likenesses and faces. Would have been hilarious for them to try and sell Ultimate Team when all you do is unpack a 1999 Euro Champ Trophy Rylan Giggle.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
FIFA have really shot themselves in the foot. With EA having so many exclusive rights, I’m guessing that the best FIFA will be able to move foward with is a new game with fake player, club, and competition names.

flameinthesun

FIFA have really shot themselves in the foot. With EA having so many exclusive rights, I’m guessing that the best FIFA will be able to move foward with is a new game with fake player, club, and competition names.
Pretty sure they can still use player names. This probably partly explains their focus on FUT as it doesn't really need anything from the Fifa licence package. Yeah you wont be able to have team shirts and "champions league" branded cards, potm cards etc but its something they can replace easily. Wouldnt be surprised if they just keep on doing their thing.

Would be nice if a more competent game could pick up the rights but there really is not an alternative.

Garethw

scored 25-30 goals a season as a right footed RW
Pretty sure they can still use player names. This probably partly explains their focus on FUT as it doesn't really need anything from the Fifa licence package. Yeah you wont be able to have team shirts and "champions league" branded cards, potm cards etc but its something they can replace easily. Wouldnt be surprised if they just keep on doing their thing.

Would be nice if a more competent game could pick up the rights but there really is not an alternative.
The way I understood it was that the only Licences FIFA have are World Cup and European cup competitions.

EA has exclusive rights to the PL and CL and basically everything they have in FIFA 22 so their game won’t really change.

predator

Youth NITK
Very interesting because I've lost interest in FIFA alot over the past 5 or 6 years and feel like something needs changing to entice me back into it all. Then again I might just be getting old.

dove

Nothing will change really apart from rebranding and losing World Cup license.