Gaming FIFA 22

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
Agreed @Paxi .. Kante is never a 400k+ card. I’ve got rid for 483,000. I now have 543,000 coins. Thinking about Salah for RM and KDB for CAM.

Is KDB worth the extra 50k more than Bruno? I’ve been steering away from Bruno because of the way the commentator calls him Bruno Fernanch
I thought they were priced the same? Bruno and KdB? Both decent cards. I’d pick KDB because of his 5* weak foot.

Paxi

Yeah Llorente is the best card imo. :drool:

hmchan

Didn't qualify for Champs. I'd gone 23-2-2 in Rivals and was 3-1 up in the playoffs but lost the next in extra time and just outplayed in the next 2. Some players were just too good but others had a lot better teams. Disappointing as I was gold 2 every week last year and feel good this year too so champs this weekend must be high quality.
Not quite. WL this year is of similar quality.

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Took the hit and traded it in, the scripting is worse than ever. Wasn't going to get it in the first place this year but did out of curiosity and boredom (I have a month to wait until I start my new job).

I'll get it next year for the world cup FUT mode (as really enjoyed the 18 version) but after that that is probably it for me with this game.
You don’t actually believe in the scripting do you?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I thought they were priced the same? Bruno and KdB? Both decent cards. I’d pick KDB because of his 5* weak foot.
Nah. Futbin is saying Bruno is 115k and KDB is 164k.

Looks like Bruno’s price is dropping all the time so I’ll go for KDB while I can afford him and I can always get rid and get Bruno in if I fancy a switch up

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Benzema should be quite good but not sure he's worth it compared to, say, Fekir in that team.
Yeah, Fekir would have been more financially prudent. But I couldn't resist buying Benzema, finally being able to play a "proper" striker in FUT, and he's been amazing in the few games I played with him thus far. Probably wouldn't have done it if he didn't link so well, but being a French Real player (Mendy says hello) I feel like I'll always find a way to put him in my teams.

Woodzy

Agreed @Paxi .. Kante is never a 400k+ card. I’ve got rid for 483,000. I now have 543,000 coins. Thinking about Salah for RM and KDB for CAM.

Is KDB worth the extra 50k more than Bruno? I’ve been steering away from Bruno because of the way the commentator calls him Bruno Fernanch
If the way he says that irritates you then you’re in for a treat when you hear him talking about KDB.

AaronRedDevil

I never buy expensive player's. I normally wait till January or February till the prices calm down a bit.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Half way through WL and I'm sat at 6-4, the aim was only 8 wins for the totw pack so happy with that so far. First 3 losses I've no idea what happened, absolutely dominated but couldn't put the ball in the net. Probably won't get to finish until tomorrow night now, but with the qualification games and then WL I don't think I'll be playing too much of rivals hopefully

Eddy_JukeZ

Went 20-0 to make maybe 150k.

It's unreal how much EA have nerfed rewards for higher tier players this year. Honestly infuriating. The fact that there's no incentive to get 20-0 is mind-blowing to me.

Thanks for the sub again btw @Kush

Dancfc

Supports
Chelsea
You don’t actually believe in the scripting do you?
I didn't until a few years ago when Pele (loan card I'm not that geeky) had a touch Lukaku would be proud off when I was trying to see out a 1-0 to get the gold 2.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

That's how it's meant to be pronounced though, isn't it?

Edit: do.ob already posted it

TheMagicFoolBus

Supports
Chelsea
Yeah, Fekir would have been more financially prudent. But I couldn't resist buying Benzema, finally being able to play a "proper" striker in FUT, and he's been amazing in the few games I played with him thus far. Probably wouldn't have done it if he didn't link so well, but being a French Real player (Mendy says hello) I feel like I'll always find a way to put him in my teams.
Yeah for sure. Definitely one of the most linkable players, especially if you've got Mendy!

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Apparently so, which I didn’t realise. So fair enough.
It surprised me as well until I read an interview with the commentator a couple of days ago so I'm not exactly (whatever the linguistic equivalent of @Invictus is)

Paxi

It's unreal how much EA have nerfed rewards for higher tier players this year. Honestly infuriating. The fact that there's no incentive to get 20-0 is mind-blowing to me.

Here’s me all proud of myself going on a 9 win streak on time in WL. :nervous:

Anyway, did Benzema SBC and he’s fantastic with an engine chem. He’s not the fastest but I have Marcos Llorente just behind him running in behind. He’s a perfect 9 and a half for me. First game I played he set up all 5 goals for Llorente whom is a truly cracked card.:lol:

Kush

Hyperbolic and will post where they like!!

You deserve it!

And yeah, the rewards are just downright terrible everywhere. I started playing Rivals yesterday, up to Div 5 now in about 25 games but the rewards are all gated behind a deadline. Not to mention, I am not getting coins or packs in between as I progress. So bad.

Squad Battles is utterly boring, but think it might be worth grinding for 50k packs and few coins.

Here’s me all proud of myself going on a 9 win streak on time in WL. :nervous:

Anyway, did Benzema SBC and he’s fantastic with an engine chem. He’s not the fastest but I have Marcos Llorente just behind him running in behind. He’s a perfect 9 and a half for me. First game I played he set up all 5 goals for Llorente whom is a truly cracked card.:lol:
I came up against SBC Benzema and he was a tank, was able to bully Koulibaly a few times. Llorente is so annoying to play against :mad:

Not sure if you have tried him, but IF Barella is nuts.

Based Adnan

Finished rank 3 with 8 games to spare, gave away the rest

Packed Dembele and 3 discard IFs

pocco

loco
Keep a clean shit tomorrow, United is my final bus
As somebody just starting out with a bog standard gold team (highest rated players 83), what formation and tactics are proving pretty good so far. I'm going to get walloped if I don't come with good tactics and i don't know what the OP tactics are that everyone is using as I've not really been following.

A video or the name of a good YouTuber will do.

Paxi

As somebody just starting out with a bog standard gold team (highest rated players 83), what formation and tactics are proving pretty good so far. I'm going to get walloped if I don't come with good tactics and i don't know what the OP tactics are that everyone is using as I've not really been following.

A video or the name of a good YouTuber will do.
Check out NealGuides or fifa analyst. Both are good imo.

RonaldoVII

Playoffs are just bullshit. 2 games in and 2 losses to teams costing 2m coins easily. Both shite too but won with scrappy goals due to ridiculous pace. I'm in div 3 but my team is like 200k.

Wal2Fra

Feckit, I've bought it for ps5.
Let the torture commence!

Just kidding (for now) the game feels pretty good this year. Less about pace, tougher (borderline stupid) goalkeepers and the AI are much better so squad battles and career mode (from what others here have mentioned) are more of a challenge too.

No Love

Decided to dive in and play a little this year again. Game should tide me over nicely until the new year at least. Been finding success with the 442 with two DMs. Rodri is excellent, in my experience.

Weird little bug though: I have five losses on my record and all of them are from seemingly being “kicked” from Squad Battles matches. I never lose connection on Rivals or even Friendlies. So odd! Anyone else experiencing it? It can’t be coincidence after five occurrences on the same game mode, right? Quite annoying actually, as there are some decent packs that can be unlocked via Squad Battles objectives!

Frank White

Decided to dive in and play a little this year again. Game should tide me over nicely until the new year at least. Been finding success with the 442 with two DMs. Rodri is excellent, in my experience.

Weird little bug though: I have five losses on my record and all of them are from seemingly being “kicked” from Squad Battles matches. I never lose connection on Rivals or even Friendlies. So odd! Anyone else experiencing it? It can’t be coincidence after five occurrences on the same game mode, right? Quite annoying actually, as there are some decent packs that can be unlocked via Squad Battles objectives!
Did you score a abnormal amount of goals in them games? Think it was on here someone said it’s capped at like 50 goals or something and then you get kicked, pretty stupid if true.

No Love

Did you score a abnormal amount of goals in them games? Think it was on here someone said it’s capped at like 50 goals or something and then you get kicked, pretty stupid if true.
Huh, interesting. I didn’t know that. In my case, I’d only scored 1-5 goals in each. Doing ‘The Silver Beasts’ objectives. Pretty annoying. I’m reluctant to even play that mode now.

Frank White

Huh, interesting. I didn’t know that. In my case, I’d only scored 1-5 goals in each. Doing ‘The Silver Beasts’ objectives. Pretty annoying. I’m reluctant to even play that mode now.
That is odd, do you play on a wired connection? If no, never had a connection loss playing wired for years now.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Just finished my weekend league games

Reds - 82 lafont + 81 embolo

100k pack - otw sabitzer + otw firpo + thiago were the best.

3 IF's pack - iniesta rest were gash.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Are people on Champs nicer this year? I’ve had 3 people score own goals straight away and quit.

also how do you see what your record is? Seems odd that they don’t show it

No Love

That is odd, do you play on a wired connection? If no, never had a connection loss playing wired for years now.
Wireless connection at the moment. I’m in the process of moving house though, so I think I’m going to keep your experience in mind and ensure the new setup has a wired connection. Thanks man!

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
Is heading viable this year.

I've built my new side and I can focus attacking from the wings and through the middle

Donnarumma
IF Zkaria - Marquinhos - Kimpembe
Hakimi - Can - Kessie - Theo
Dybala
Gomez - Milito
I want IF Barela in place of Kessie, just cant afford him yet.
Also, I love how Kessie is 2 higher rather than Can yet is beat or matched in all stats

Santos J

Are people on Champs nicer this year? I’ve had 3 people score own goals straight away and quit.

also how do you see what your record is? Seems odd that they don’t show it
Rewards are instant so if people can't get to the next rank then a lot will just concede and quit to finish games quicker and get rewards. Had the same in play offs, just went 8-1 and 4 of the wins were own goal quitters, nice Sancho OTW, Bruno & Lewandowski all tradeable from the packs too!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Just picked it up and started playing career. Why are the keepers so shit? :rolleyes:

GDaly95

Says he's one of the best posters
I think an Ultimate Team thread and a separate thread for career mode and such would be lovely.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I'd love to know what keepers you're playing against :lol:
Mine seems to be wank. Conceded about 2 every game as 75% of shots are going in. Definitely need to improve defending as I’ve not played FIFA in a couple of years but I’m surprised that the keeping hasn’t been more forgiving in that regard.