Gaming FIFA 22

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Mine seems to be wank. Conceded about 2 every game as 75% of shots are going in. Definitely need to improve defending as I’ve not played FIFA in a couple of years but I’m surprised that the keeping hasn’t been more forgiving in that regard.
That doesn’t add up.

Berbaclass

Fallen Muppet. Lest we never forget
Mine seems to be wank. Conceded about 2 every game as 75% of shots are going in. Definitely need to improve defending as I’ve not played FIFA in a couple of years but I’m surprised that the keeping hasn’t been more forgiving in that regard.
The AI scores and cheats at will. It's just as bad in sanity (squad) battles

Eddy_JukeZ

Are people on Champs nicer this year? I’ve had 3 people score own goals straight away and quit.

also how do you see what your record is? Seems odd that they don’t show it
You can see record by going to club and then stadium and it's on the preview screen there.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Lost the last match that would have me rank 1, the guy was better so it's fair play. Hope to get there next weekend.

The rewards are horrible though, but okay for the time invested. 3 discard IF's and Barella...

I don't like De Bruyne, Foden is gold. Replacing de Bruyne with Bruno.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Holy feck just was browsing my club and ferland mendy is just sat there.

I've no idea I even had him, he must've been in my 100k pack or something and I didn't even notice.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
The AI scores and cheats at will. It's just as bad in sanity (squad) battles
The amount of times it’s a near post shot and my keeper dives the other way is hilarious. I am doing the create a club mode in League 2 which might be why but aye.

Chief123

Just picked it up and started playing career. Why are the keepers so shit? :rolleyes:
Have you got the same game? :lol:

Keepers are insane this year! (Well anything that's inside the box). But if it's from 45 yards out, then they are pretty shit!

TrustInJanuzaj

'Liverpool are a proper club'
Just picked it up and started playing career. Why are the keepers so shit? :rolleyes:
What level of team are you playing with? I'm in league 2 on my career and my keeper is equally crap but I have come up against some good ones and on the whole, keepers are pretty strong this year. Think those very low rated keepers take a massive hit this year but that's how it should be on career really.

TrustInJanuzaj

Anyone found a good set of sliders for Career?
I tried some early on and found that this year the game seems to play better without them. They might get reworked but the fundamental gameplay this year on career mode is pretty strong so I haven't felt quite as inclined to try and 'fix' it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Have you got the same game? :lol:

Keepers are insane this year! (Well anything that's inside the box). But if it's from 45 yards out, then they are pretty shit!
What level of team are you playing with? I'm in league 2 on my career and my keeper is equally crap but I have come up against some good ones and on the whole, keepers are pretty strong this year. Think those very low rated keepers take a massive hit this year but that's how it should be on career really.
It’s possibly because I’m just used to playing with naff keepers at the moment then. It’s a 1 star side which is perhaps why!

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I tried some early on and found that this year the game seems to play better without them. They might get reworked but the fundamental gameplay this year on career mode is pretty strong so I haven't felt quite as inclined to try and 'fix' it.
Yeah, it doesn’t seem too bad actually overall which is nice!

TrustInJanuzaj

How is the PS5 version in terms of gameplay, in comparison to the PS4 version. Any noticeable difference in the next gen
No noticeable difference for me personally. Someone else could say otherwise but I played both versions and it felt almost identical.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
One win away from division 3 now. It’s taken me awhile to get into a similar division to last fifa.

red4ever 79

I will say though as disappointing as that is, I do think this years has some of the strongest gameplay in a long time. Its miles better than last year overall with was worth it for me personally.
I got some store credit to buy a couple of PS5 games, so debating which ones to get
Fifa 22
Ratchet & Clank
Hitman 3

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Made it to elite division in rivals. Quite funny how easy Weekend league and the qualifiers are in comparison.

TrustInJanuzaj

I got some store credit to buy a couple of PS5 games, so debating which ones to get
Fifa 22
Ratchet & Clank
Hitman 3
Have only played Fifa 22 however Ratchet and Clank looks brilliant and is 100% on my list to play. The way i'd see it:

- Fifa 22: Good title with improvements to gameplay compared to the last few titles but still ultimately lacking in certain areas. Very good value for money for me personally as I always come back to it and play it alongside other games.
- Ratchet and Clank: A fantastic title that was reviewed exceptionally. I think this is the most 'next gen' if that is what you are looking for but it will only give you 15 -20 hours of entertainment.
- Hitman 3: Kind of what it says on the tin. Decent title, decent fun, decent replayability - nothing groundbreaking or 'next gen'.

Ultimately it will depend on what you value and want.

red4ever 79

Have only played Fifa 22 however Ratchet and Clank looks brilliant and is 100% on my list to play. The way i'd see it:

- Fifa 22: Good title with improvements to gameplay compared to the last few titles but still ultimately lacking in certain areas. Very good value for money for me personally as I always come back to it and play it alongside other games.
- Ratchet and Clank: A fantastic title that was reviewed exceptionally. I think this is the most 'next gen' if that is what you are looking for but it will only give you 15 -20 hours of entertainment.
- Hitman 3: Kind of what it says on the tin. Decent title, decent fun, decent replayability - nothing groundbreaking or 'next gen'.

Ultimately it will depend on what you value and want.
Any experience with Call of Duty on PS5?

TrustInJanuzaj

Any experience with Call of Duty on PS5?
I played modern warfare/Warzone and it looks and plays great. Haven’t tried the new Cod though but considering Warzone is free maybe that’s a good place to start if you fancy trying out the gameplay?

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
Just realised that if you get the Ps5 version you can’t play against someone who has the PS4 version. That’s a load of shite.
Why would you want to play against a poor person?

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Started building towards my United side by picking up Scholes. Its great to be able to use him with pace not being as essential this year. Scored an outside the box screamer with him on debut as well, no finesse either

Based Adnan

Is pack weight boosted this year or something? Yesterday I did the hybrid nation SBC and got IF Azpi, Sterling, Mendy and Werner. Today I did marquee matchups and got Donnarumma.

Granted I haven't played UT in like 4 years but I don't remember getting anywhere near these kind of pulls consistently.

P-Nut

Is pack weight boosted this year or something? Yesterday I did the hybrid nation SBC and got IF Azpi, Sterling, Mendy and Werner. Today I did marquee matchups and got Donnarumma.

Granted I haven't played UT in like 4 years but I don't remember getting anywhere near these kind of pulls consistently.
There's rumours they had to boost the pack weight due to scrutiny of the loot box style, but they've not boosted the really rare players so they cost the same whilst everything else is worthless. You've got like 92 Lewandowski going for 40k and Kane going for 20k

christy87

Supports
Dipping tea in toast
There's rumours they had to boost the pack weight due to scrutiny of the loot box style, but they've not boosted the really rare players so they cost the same whilst everything else is worthless. You've got like 92 Lewandowski going for 40k and Kane going for 20k
Definitely feels like it has be drastically improved, so far I’ve pulled, OTW Varane, Pogba, lukaku, dembele still to sell him yet, baby seedorf just pulled him from one of the hybrid sbcs

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
So how do you go about making coins this year? Everyone is cheap as mentioned above and from what I can see, the new divisional rivals format means rewards are a bit crap.

Chief123

Just realised that if you get the Ps5 version you can’t play against someone who has the PS4 version. That’s a load of shite.
You can, but you have to buy the Fifa 22 Ultimate version which allows you to play the PS5 and PS4 version

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
So how do you go about making coins this year? Everyone is cheap as mentioned above and from what I can see, the new divisional rivals format means rewards are a bit crap.
You sometimes get lucky with SBC packs. I packed Theo Hernandez and sold him for 50k, I packed icon Klose I sold for 170k. Packed a few other pretty valuable players as well from SBC's. I have transfer profit of 725k.

Just try and pack some lucky players.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
You sometimes get lucky with SBC packs. I packed Theo Hernandez and sold him for 50k, I packed icon Klose I sold for 170k. Packed a few other pretty valuable players as well from SBC's. I have transfer profit of 725k.

Just try and pack some lucky players.
Haha. How on earth do you go about doing that? I’ve had no luck whatsoever :lol:

P-Nut

Haha. How on earth do you go about doing that? I’ve had no luck whatsoever :lol:
Trading is still possible, I've got over 1.1m in transfer profit without any mega expensive pulls, just buy whilst things are cheap and then realist it for higher, when sbcs etc drop the prices rise and you make profitm