Gaming FIFA 22

Based Adnan

Pretty happy with my team so far, spent 0 on fifa points.

Next upgrade is Jesus. Also don't mind Pep. Needed a Spanish manager to get Hierro on full chem :nervous:.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
I did like the rivals system early on but I’ve reached a really frustrating point now. I was too good for division 4 but in division 3 I’m not quite there for promotion and I’m just not progressing anymore plus I can’t go back down either.

As an average fifa player it’s actually quite off putting.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I did like the rivals system early on but I’ve reached a really frustrating point now. I was too good for division 4 but in division 3 I’m not quite there for promotion and I’m just not progressing anymore plus I can’t go back down either.

As an average fifa player it’s actually quite off putting.
Yeah it’s crap and nearly every game employs this style of system. You end up having to lose multiple matches in a row to go back down to your ‘level’ again, which is no fun for anyone.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Feel like I've Def wasted money buying this, 10 hour trial was alright, but since I've actually bought it, shit servers. Always near end of match too, only playing fecking squad battles so feck off with your BS disconnects.

Then it's gave me a win, with 0 points for the match :lol:

Godfather

Keepers go from saving absolutely impossible shots from 3 yards out to letting slo mo shots from way out the box in. Defending sucks as well. My first carreer game on level "pro" ended like 6-3. Not a very good game overall. Again.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Keepers go from saving absolutely impossible shots from 3 yards out to letting slo mo shots from way out the box in. Defending sucks as well. My first carreer game on level "pro" ended like 6-3. Not a very good game overall. Again.
That defending changes pretty quickly as you learn the game and those 2 types of save/goal are supposed to be being patched in the first patch.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Are menus annoyingly slow for everyone? Not all the time, but sometimes they just take forever to load into for no feckin reason what so ever.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Are menus annoyingly slow for everyone? Not all the time, but sometimes they just take forever to load into for no feckin reason what so ever.
PS4 or PS5? But yes been an issue for multiple editions of the game now.

dannyrhinos89

Yeah it’s crap and nearly every game employs this style of system. You end up having to lose multiple matches in a row to go back down to your ‘level’ again, which is no fun for anyone.
ill have to persevere with it I guess. I need to win 3 games to reach the checkpoint thing and I just can’t do that so I’m just stuck halfway between div 3 and div 2.

dannyrhinos89

Just been disconnected from my last 4 matches. Now they are classed as losses.

Absolute bollocks this is fast going from one of my favourite fifas to the worst. Its nothing to do with me on my end the WiFi is fine.

Edit - just seen on fifa reddit others are having this issue too. Can EA get anything right ffs.

Paxi

Dagestani MMA Boiled Egg Expert
So I reached the level 27 yesterday and got PL prime players and the best player I pulled was Kovacic. My pack luck well and truly dead then.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
Just been disconnected from my last 4 matches. Now they are classed as losses.

Absolute bollocks this is fast going from one of my favourite fifas to the worst. Its nothing to do with me on my end the WiFi is fine.

Edit - just seen on fifa reddit others are having this issue too. Can EA get anything right ffs.
Happened to me loads too. Puts you right off playing squad battles

AaronRedDevil

Made a random club with 4 other random players. Now we are unbeaten in 30 games. I didn't expect that. Thought it'd be over after 5 games. :lol:

CallyRed

Decided to purchase this after years away.

Feck me I can't defend for shit. I just seem to end up running past attackers.

dannyrhinos89

Anyone used van persie yet? With pace not being needed as much this fifa I think his other stats look great.

He would take up every penny of my coins though which is why I don't want to commit.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Anyone used van persie yet? With pace not being needed as much this fifa I think his other stats look great.

He would take up every penny of my coins though which is why I don't want to commit.
Played against him and he killed me.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Game is fecking bizarre as feck, used my better team on squad battles on pro so I could get a few easy objectives, anyway, got battered 5-2. They were shooting from anywhere and going in :lol: they pressed all match but weren't even tired in the end, their keeper was a brick wall. Honestly first time I've felt like throwing a controller in ages.

Infuriating as feck.

Paxi

So they nerfed the keepers in the patch.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Decided to purchase this after years away.

Feck me I can't defend for shit. I just seem to end up running past attackers.
I’m struggling with defending too after not playing for a couple of years. Anyone got tips?

The holy trinity 68

The disparager
I’m struggling with defending too after not playing for a couple of years. Anyone got tips?
I was struggling and then something clicked. Conceded about 5 goals across the last 10 games.

Just try to track runs and use the RB/R2 second man press but not too much. Have 3 midfielders with at least one set to stay back while attacking and another leave as the default.

Who is in your current defence and midfield?

Paxi

Correa is cracked. I packed him as untradeable. He’s 4 star 4 star. With High/medium work rate. He’s 1K coins and you really cannot go wrong with him.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Feel like my team is too stacked for this point in the game, walked the qualification compared to last time round. Got the max rewards, pulled Kroos, Dybala and some discard IF from the rewards. Scholes is unbelievable, hits passes De Bruyne and Bruno could only ever dream of, and his shooting outside the box is broken. No need to finesse so it's not been nerfed with this latest patch.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I have 270k coins. Looks like I could get KDB or VVD for that. Should I keep saving?

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
They’ve certainly amended inside the box shots being too hard and outside the box being too easy. It’s better. Mainly because players keep trying to shoot from 40 yards and my keepers picking cherries :lol:

Just got promoted to division 5 which is a big deal for me. Had insane pack luck today too.

Did the draft SBC with a load of fodder, then realised it was probably a waste of time. Did the offline draft while at work on beginner and won. Packed Varane.

Did the marquee matchup SBC and packed Bruno.

Playing a flat 442 now with:

Schmeichel
Trent - Varane - Dias - Robertson
Salah - De Bruyne - Bruno - Sterling
Werner - Lukaku

I have about 60k coins. Any suggestions? I want better strikers but there aren’t many in the PL. Auba maybe?

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Depends on what your team is.

One another note.

Rashford - Vardy - Mahrez
McGinn - Fabinho - Tielemans
Shaw - Stones - Dias - Pereira
de Gea

Bench: Kovacic, Sarr, DCL, Odegaard, TOTW Raphina, McTominay, Pulisic.

Paxi

They’ve certainly amended inside the box shots being too hard and outside the box being too easy. It’s better. Mainly because players keep trying to shoot from 40 yards and my keepers picking cherries :lol:

Just got promoted to division 5 which is a big deal for me. Had insane pack luck today too.

Did the draft SBC with a load of fodder, then realised it was probably a waste of time. Did the offline draft while at work on beginner and won. Packed Varane.

Did the marquee matchup SBC and packed Bruno.

Playing a flat 442 now with:

Schmeichel
Trent - Varane - Dias - Robertson
Salah - De Bruyne - Bruno - Sterling
Werner - Lukaku

I have about 60k coins. Any suggestions? I want better strikers but there aren’t many in the PL. Auba maybe?
Yeah division 6 and below spammed finesse shots outside the box. To be honest I did too. Scored 3 35 yarders in one game when I was behind.

Really nice pack luck being United fan and all. I wouldn’t buy Auba for either of them. Your team’s decent with Dias being an obvious upgrade. I’d get IF Romero over him for sure. Then AWB for Trent.