Gaming FIFA 22

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
Should I rename this thread Ultimate Team and create a second Fifa thread? Genuine question. Or is it not worth it?
Not worth it, you'd be the only one in there :lol:

I was going to try the career this year but I hate all this bullshit that comes with it, maybe I clicked the wrong option though, I remember just buying players and playing games. Not deciding on feckin outfits and getting to training :houillier:

I'd probably start with a league 2 team (the might Hartlepool) if I gave it a go.

Frank White

4 teams? :lol: why can’t they just make them like they were when they first came out?
I know miss the old ones with the players as a reward. They could easily revert back to the full leagues but make it so the teams with just silvers only need 3/4 players for that specific team but guess that's too much work.

This new format isn't too bad and when more come out you'll be able to basically do them for next to nothing as you can just keep recycling players in to the other league but yeah, would much prefer the old ones back.

EvilChuck

Packed Varane and IF Nkunku from the rewards. Has anyone used Nkunku in midfield, as a B2B midfielder? I'm tempted to do a French/Serie A hybrid, add in Kimpembe, Donnarumma and CL Mukiele, and selling off Skriniar, Koulibaly, Handanovic and Cuadrado

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Ffs got Ian Wright as my legend. Pretty much 400k down the drain there, just wanted for once to pack an absolute beast! Oh well he will be okay on the bench.
I got Deco. That’s real pain. It’s on my rtg account so would have literally took any icon attacker, Shevchenko Trezeguet etc and somehow still got disappointed.

dannyrhinos89

OMG socks and sandals lol!
Lovely team, how's Córdoba? Might be my next pick up, sick of staring at non special players and have coins burning holes in my pockets.
he’s brilliant, the best defender I’ve used so far he has that ability to get lucky bounces and his interceptions are ridiculous, I think he’s broken but in a good way. I was worried about his height but it’s not even noticeable. If you’ve got the coins I’d say get him.

id imagine him and baby cannavaro would be a fantastic partnership.

P-Nut

fan of well-known French footballer Fabinho
Adidas promo looks terrible, don't get the 99 stat until March, and the players that have been picked aren't really going to benefit from the boosts.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Is anyone really struggling this weekend league or is it just me?

I have gotten rank 2 easily every week but started 0-3 this weekend :lol:

Frank White

he’s brilliant, the best defender I’ve used so far he has that ability to get lucky bounces and his interceptions are ridiculous, I think he’s broken but in a good way. I was worried about his height but it’s not even noticeable. If you’ve got the coins I’d say get him.

id imagine him and baby cannavaro would be a fantastic partnership.
Thanks for the review going to pick him up with IF Hernandez and RB Kessie when I jump on later, been in two minds about switching my attack but think I'm going to get Di Natale, IF Lozano and IF Barella too.

P-Nut

Just packed Rooney in a gold pack. 12 items and one rare and I got Rooney.

Untradable and his base card but I’m not complaining.
My aim for the year was to get him, don't like his base, but his mid looks great. Half way there with 750k in the bank

dannyrhinos89

Thanks for the review going to pick him up with IF Hernandez and RB Kessie when I jump on later, been in two minds about switching my attack but think I'm going to get Di Natale, IF Lozano and IF Barella too.
He’s definitely worth it to me. Serie A is very strong this year lots of great options in pretty much every position. I didn’t get on well with IF Lozano but di natale and barella are very good.

P-Nut

I've got the coins to buy Ronaldo, and I'm almost on the verge of being done with this game. Can't decide if I should hold off and wait for Rooney or if I'll be bored of the bullshit by the time I've got enough.

WR

Frankie Barwell ITK
Played a bit of co-op regular seasons with my mate yesterday and oh my god the gameplay is so much smoother. It actually felt fun to play. Why is UT such a delayed, laggy mess?

RonaldoVII

Is anyone really struggling this weekend league or is it just me?

I have gotten rank 2 easily every week but started 0-3 this weekend :lol:
Me. Every game seems a real challenge. Managed to get it back to 4-5 but it's been tough. Usually 12 wins with a few spare.

sewey89

Incorrectly predicted the de Jong transfer 2022
I've got the coins to buy Ronaldo, and I'm almost on the verge of being done with this game. Can't decide if I should hold off and wait for Rooney or if I'll be bored of the bullshit by the time I've got enough.
My aim for this game is Ronaldo and I have 400k currently and I’ll sell Son soon so be close to 500k with that and I feel similar to you. I get far too stressed so it’s better off for me to just leave it I think.

Anyway, my advice would be get Ronaldo. I can’t see his price dropping much further anyway

dannyrhinos89

Even though I’ve absolutely loved my team I’ve just sold everything possible in my club I’ve got 2.1 million coins

I’ll just leave them sat there until a decent promo comes along as I’m playing and enjoying Vanguard at the moment also battlefield is out soon too.

Igor Drefljak

Definitely Russian
I think I'm done with Fifa again for the year.
It's weird, but it's always the weekend after bonfire night that I give up on it.

Only thing I've not achieved is getting Rank 1 in champs, other than that, I've done it all.

I've never really enjoyed fifa, each year it's just the same shit, as we all know, but 6 weeks into the game and I just hit a brick wall and decided to put it down.

Frank White

I think I'm done with Fifa again for the year.
It's weird, but it's always the weekend after bonfire night that I give up on it.

Only thing I've not achieved is getting Rank 1 in champs, other than that, I've done it all.

I've never really enjoyed fifa, each year it's just the same shit, as we all know, but 6 weeks into the game and I just hit a brick wall and decided to put it down.
Not quite there yet but definitely going to be taking a break just bought the new Battlefield, got Forza and GTA San An downloaded so got plenty enough to kill time. Sucks because I'm usually just a FIFA guy but the motivation to play just isn't there atm moment, it's log in at 6 see what dead contents been released then log out.

Frank White

Even though I’ve absolutely loved my team I’ve just sold everything possible in my club I’ve got 2.1 million coins

I’ll just leave them sat there until a decent promo comes along as I’m playing and enjoying Vanguard at the moment also battlefield is out soon too.
Going to join you, did buy my team but the gameplay just isn't fun so going to sell them off and will probably come back at TOTY with the way prices are should be able to get a decent attacker and mid with about 3m.

Wal2Fra

Can’t say I am suprised with the number of you guys who have also stopped (or are on the verge of stopping with UT/FIFA)

Not been on UT for 2 weeks. Jump on fifa to play clubs only and even that isn’t as good as it was last year.

sewey89

How the feck have they not fixed the servers yet? So many times I’ve given up on squad battles because I’m 7-1 up and knocking it about with 5 minutes left and it disconnects. Infuriating

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
Probably the opposite of the majority on here. I basically only play offline manager mode and so far this feels like the best fifa for this mode in years. There are still patterns to sport and exploit and still things that could be better but its a hell of a lot less frustrating overall than the last few years and there seem to be less moments when i feel that no matter what I do I will lose to some god level AI play.

EvilChuck

Finished Rank 2 in WL, and out of a TOTW pack, a jumbo rare players pack and a rare mega pack my best pull was adidas Reyna worth 33k.

Now sitting on 210k, with no real idea of what i should even upgrade on my team

gorky_utd

Any body used Robbie Keane? Got enough coin to buy him and upgrade from ole but I am not sure if he is that good to justify 400k on pc.

LonelyFire

Any body used Robbie Keane? Got enough coin to buy him and upgrade from ole but I am not sure if he is that good to justify 400k on pc.
People due to get Hero players on Dec 1st as part of pre order - would hold off till then as price will plummet.

RonaldoVII

How the feck have they not fixed the servers yet? So many times I’ve given up on squad battles because I’m 7-1 up and knocking it about with 5 minutes left and it disconnects. Infuriating
Don't think I've disconnected from any FIFA games in years, you sure it's the servers?

sewey89

Don't think I've disconnected from any FIFA games in years, you sure it's the servers?
Absolutely. Only happens to me on FIFA, specifically on Squad Battles. Then allows me to rejoin the FIFA servers immediately. Really annoying.

EvilChuck

Anyone done any of those over 82 passing pace and dribbling sbcs? The passing one has the best chance of packing someone decent according to reddit.

I did a few and packed Bruno and an IF Goretzka

Meller

Anyone done any of those over 82 passing pace and dribbling sbcs? The passing one has the best chance of packing someone decent according to reddit.

I did a few and packed Bruno and an IF Goretzka
Did a few, packed some ok players but nothing major.

Big-Red

Not actually very big
Staff
Supports
this year is my year on SM

ha_rooney

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
If I can share play this with my brother who bought it for his PS5 I would be down to play some clubs if the lads were up for it @Big-Red @ha_rooney @Marksy7 @Wedge @WR @Levo el al? Not as much as before but every now and again?

Kinda getting a pro clubs itch, been a few years.
Haven’t got the game yet but I’d be up for Clubs if we get a few people.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
He is awesome for me, used him with Jesus IF up front and now Raul. Ole has far worser stats but he feels very good in-game whenever I play against him.
People due to get Hero players on Dec 1st as part of pre order - would hold off till then as price will plummet.
Really? I should sell him about now then. Could use Ole in the mean time and that should save me some money, I'm blaming you if it backfires.